mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARB's (ex: Telmisartan) + SGLT2 (ex: Empagliflozin/Jardiance) are god's gift to bodybuilders

He is shredded to the bone all year round....
I don't know unfortunately I didn't receive photos via PM, but several people who claimed for example that they were very lean sent me photos via PM and it turned out that they body fat level was 15% or more...

there are two types of people - those who always say they look bad but in reality they are jacked as hell and the second type are those who say they look great but look like they haven't bought their first gym membership yet - body dysmorphia in both cases but I prefer to be the first type lol

I don't know unfortunately I didn't receive photos via PM, but several people who claimed for example that they were very lean sent me photos via PM and it turned out that they body fat level was 15% or more...

there are two types of people - those who always say they look bad but in reality they are jacked as hell and the second type are those who say they look great but look like they haven't bought their first gym membership yet - body dysmorphia in both cases but I prefer to be the first type lol
Mate trust me, I know him, he is lean as fuck all year round but not lean 10%, we are talking like that in 4 weeks he can go on stage.

@dany23x is another metabolic freak like Roman, ofc he works hard for that.
He just has less muscle, since he doesn't bodybuild for living.

Mate trust me, I know him, he is lean as fuck all year round but not lean 10%, we are talking like that in 4 weeks he can go on stage.

but I'm not saying it's not like that, I'm not questioning what he says I'm just presenting what it looks like in most cases

people perceive different things in different ways - the way I see myself at my body as fat for most people it will be lean as hell - it all depends on the point of view and once you reach a certain level everything below it will be considered shit

You’re asking us to trust you on judging someone else’s physique when you’ve never posted up pics of yourself yet write the crazy stuff you do on here… 😂

You’re asking us to trust you on judging someone else’s physique when you’ve never posted up pics of yourself yet write the crazy stuff you do on here… 😂
I'm waiting to finish a work project that is keeping me very busy in this last period, and then start (if he wants) a collaboration with Luki, currently I'm keeping myself very thin, very close to a racing condition, but this I do it all year round, it doesn't bother me, my routine is simple, even with work that stresses me out,

-fasted cardio
-training
-meals

(all this even with days where maybe you work at night and don't have much sleep, for me it's pure discipline)

without ever going astray 7/7 as if it were an addiction

2 more weeks and I will finally be less stressed and I will be able to concentrate better on bodybuilding, and I would like to start a growth project with Luki, to whom I will send the photos and I will be ready to do everything it takes to grow

I'm waiting to finish a work project that is keeping me very busy in this last period, and then start (if he wants) a collaboration with Luki, currently I'm keeping myself very thin, very close to a racing condition, but this I do it all year round, it doesn't bother me, my routine is simple, even with work that stresses me out,

-fasted cardio
-training
-meals

(all this even with days where maybe you work at night and don't have much sleep, for me it's pure discipline)

without ever going astray 7/7 as if it were an addiction

2 more weeks and I will finally be less stressed and I will be able to concentrate better on bodybuilding, and I would like to start a growth project with Luki, to whom I will send the photos and I will be ready to do everything it takes to grow
All good man and wasn’t hating on you. I was just giving @jaxino crap (in good fun) because he post the wildest cycles and things on here and has never posted a pic up. Lol

If you do truly want to progress I would highly suggest trusting the process with someone like @luki7788 as sometimes in this sport we are our own worst enemy.

This post has not point at all.
I was just saying the pure truth about Dany23x.
Jeez English is not even my first language.😬

I think that I will delete the account, Jesus, people here are so annoying.

This post has not point at all.
I was just saying the pure truth about Dany23x.
Jeez English is not even my first language.😬

I think that I will delete the account, Jesus, people here are so annoying.
I agree, it is annoying when people on here post about taking crazy amounts of gear and don’t post up pics. 😂

But seriously man, I was just giving you a hard time. All is good.

Back to ARB’s and Jardiance. This is an excellent thread by @nothuman so don’t want to take focus away from that.

Curios to as if anyone here has run both Jardiance and Metformin at the same time? I use Metformin over Berberine mostly because it is cheaper than Berberine but have been doing research and reading posts here as well about Jardiance and Acarbose and I wonder if there would be a big problem running all three together at the same time? I assume the only problem would be the accelerated glucose disposal by multiple mechanisms but in theory I would just assume upping carbohydrate intake would mitigate this? I would love to hear anyones input.

Curios to as if anyone here has run both Jardiance and Metformin at the same time? I use Metformin over Berberine mostly because it is cheaper than Berberine but have been doing research and reading posts here as well about Jardiance and Acarbose and I wonder if there would be a big problem running all three together at the same time? I assume the only problem would be the accelerated glucose disposal by multiple mechanisms but in theory I would just assume upping carbohydrate intake would mitigate this? I would love to hear anyones input.
Why do you want to run all three?

no issues with Metformin and Jardiance.
no clue about acarbose

My first instinct was to say it’s probably overkill, but you might be able do it if you use low doses of the three and take them each separately at different times of the day. Kind of like how combining low doses of two BP meds tends to be better than using a high dose of one, or how using low dose stain with Ezetimibe is better than a high dose statin.

Not recommending it, but that’s how I’d do it if it were me.

Why do you want to run all three?
Mostly out of interest in the three different properties of each.

Acarbose for reduction and prevention of cardiovascular events.
Jardiance for heart/kidney health.
Metformin for insulin sensitivity.

Also I am just a fan of reading up on new and popular medications.

Mostly out of interest in the three different properties of each.

Acarbose for reduction and prevention of cardiovascular events.
Jardiance for heart/kidney health.
Metformin for insulin sensitivity.

Also I am just a fan of reading up on new and popular medications.
Say you ran acarbose and Jardiance. You’re disregarding that these two drugs will also improve insulin sensitivity. What would be the purpose of metformin then?

Say you ran acarbose and Jardiance. You’re disregarding that these two drugs will also improve insulin sensitivity. What would be the purpose of metformin then?
I am unsure, possibly improve it even more? For example similar to combining Metformin and Berberine which I have seen some do. Again this is not something I am immediatly going to do I just wanted to hear what others experiences were and if anyone has done this before.
i run both year round
usually 2x500mg met and 25mg jardiance
Thanks, this is sort of what I was looking for since I am currently on just 2x500mg Metformin and was looking into Jardiance. But I know @nothuman does both Jardiance and Acarbose. What are your thoughts on Metformin @nothuman?

I am unsure, possibly improve it even more? For example similar to combining Metformin and Berberine which I have seen some do. Again this is not something I am immediatly going to do I just wanted to hear what others experiences were and if anyone has done this before.

Thanks, this is sort of what I was looking for since I am currently on just 2x500mg Metformin and was looking into Jardiance. But I know @nothuman does both Jardiance and Acarbose. What are your thoughts on Metformin @nothuman?
Speaking from just a health perspective here again, I'm more or less neutral on Metformin these days. I think the health/longevity evidence for Jardiance and Acarbose is much more promising. I don't see a compelling reason to take Metformin over those two. I suspect Berberine might even be better from a health standpoint. I really have trouble getting past the evidence that Metformin hinders the benefits of exercise. It may not be too substantial but it's still kind of a bummer of a result.

Speaking from just a health perspective here again, I'm more or less neutral on Metformin these days. I think the health/longevity evidence for Jardiance and Acarbose is much more promising. I don't see a compelling reason to take Metformin over those two. I suspect Berberine might even be better from a health standpoint. I really have trouble getting past the evidence that Metformin hinders the benefits of exercise. It may not be too substantial but it's still kind of a bummer of a result.

IMO if someone is looking for health benefits they should take berberine over metformin. As you said there are other additional benefits you’ll get from it.

I know Dr. David Sinclair would argue that it’s beneficial for anti-aging, but he’s also not looking at it from a bodybuilding standpoint.

IMO if someone is looking for health benefits they should take berberine over metformin. As you said there are other additional benefits you’ll get from it.

I know Dr. David Sinclair would argue that it’s beneficial for anti-aging, but he’s also not looking at it from a bodybuilding standpoint.
Agreed. The longevity space has kind of soured on Metformin in recent years after all the previous hype.

Sinclair sucks btw

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainman5
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity