over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARE HIGH DOSES REALLY NEEDED??

KROD

Registered
OK , check this out.. I know it's too soon to tell but so far this is whats happened ..After 2 1/2 yearS off ,clean ... i got back on the sauce in june of 2011, right off the bat i started around 700mgs of test, 600mgs of EQ , Proviron ,hcg .. ,,,mid august i bumped my test to 1g dropped the EQ and add masteron around 700mgs weekly.. continue with hcg and proviron around 50mgs daily all the way to december. Around mid december I decided to go healthier way and dropped my test to 300-350, no masteron , and added gh 8-10 ius daily ,proviron..Since January 15 im on 150mgs of test weekly , 4-6 us of gh , proviron and keeping the same weight and gains of 2-3 months ago..mind you my diet and training are on point...also started taking MG's test booster..so what gives...not that i care to shrink in months ahead , my health is my main concern.. i iwll stay on a life long cycle of 150mgs per week ,6-8 ius of gh daily otc supps.... ive been on low test for almost 2 months now since the 1g of test days..of course going to 300 mgs and now 150 mgs and my weight physique hasnt change a bit...so is it 1g of test needed ? soo far i do not think so..and my body sure thnaks me because i feel soo much better in all aspects.

pic taken this morning..241 at 5'10

lchi12.jpg

Last edited:
big boy! you give me hope cause i wont go high dose hahah

No they are not needed. I use to think they were when I first started off, but I never go over 500mg of test now. Most of the time just 250. Take 4iu of GH per day, and when dieting I will throw in 40mg of anavar, and maybe some masteron. Right now i'm 5'8 237, not huge by any means, but not small either. I respond very well to pretty much whatever I take, so that helps, but I can't imagine using some of the doses I hear people taking. Especially the GH. Now if you're competing at a high level, then its a totally different story.

maybe you need to go a bit high to get there but do not need to stay up there for long periods of time...thats when shit starts to happen...i already made my decision that regarless of how i might end up looking i will stay on trt doses , proviron and gh only..i believe you can somewhat maintain some decent size with a lower dose of test, and adding some otc supps.( im getting a lot of help from well respected vet about this )) .you might not have a show winning physique but who cares..im not planning to compete anymore anyways..you'll have your health while still look good.

Last edited:
Bro you are massive! It's true you can keep that big size on small doses like that. Keep up the great work boss

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

the best i ever looked i was 215 lbs..and i got a lot of shit on another board for posting my cycle i used back then but i have no reason to lie..why would i do that?...i was on 500mgs of prop , 50mgs of winny tabs eod , t3, and 4ius of gh daily

_MG_3598-Copy.jpg

I can maintain on 250the pf just test and ghrp6 never ran real growth yet bit are you making gains are you growing? Two very deferent things maintaining and growing and 1000I test isn't super high either.

krod,
how do you keep the bloat off your face,,,it seems like thats where it hits me first.. in my cheeks...

i love prop, eat as healthy as i can, even on offseason i do cardio at least 4 times per week , nothing crazy 20-30 minutes ,easy walk on the treadmill, drink 1.5 of gallon water minimum

but in the one photo you look great man nice and lean. keep it up man.

You have one hell of a physique, holy shit.

I remember Dante talking awhile back about how once you have the size its much easier to maintain with a low dose test and some gh. Looks like its definitely holding true for you man.

THAT's my boy!!

For those who don't know KROD, he is NOT a newbie! he has been training HARDCORE for over 10 years! SOOOOOO, I agree that you don't need MASSIVE DOSAGES to maintain that size, but he did use pretty big dosages at one point and time..

Lookin solid brotha!!:cool:

where the fuck did all my posts go????? how the heck is krod quoting me yet you don't see what i wrote him ???? and now my post count is back to the starting point??

Last edited:
where the fuck did all my posts go????? how the heck is krod quoting me yet you don't see what i wrote him ???? and now my post count is back to the starting point??

Why don't you PM a mod and ask, nobody here is going to know except them.

Krod, when u ramped it up to 1g did it make a difference if so what did u notice!

Good Build Bud. I don't think High doses are necessary a low dose of the right compounds can go a long ways expecialy for maintenance cycle. All depends on the person everyone has different needs.

The fact you couldn't get to your size on 300mg test should tell you the answer. Everyone will eventually shrink back down over the years.

But of course I have seen many times huge guys who used lots over the years look amazing and then back off and can hold onto that size on very low doses.

You have a great physique... by the looks of it amazing genetics so anything is possible with you. As you listed you work hard and your diet is spot on so I couldn't see why you couldn't maintain a great physique using lower. The real test will be 1 year from now when your using no more than 300mg max.

Just curious but what is the highest you have ever used?

I respect what you are doing and it is a good move cos you feel very passionate and driven with your goals. I think you will still look great even on trt doses. I guess you wuill find out for yourself.

The fact you couldn't get to your size on 300mg test should tell you the answer. Everyone will eventually shrink back down over the years.

But of course I have seen many times huge guys who used lots over the years look amazing and then back off and can hold onto that size on very low doses.

You have a great physique... by the looks of it amazing genetics so anything is possible with you. As you listed you work hard and your diet is spot on so I couldn't see why you couldn't maintain a great physique using lower. The real test will be 1 year from now when your using no more than 300mg max.

Just curious but what is the highest you have ever used?

I respect what you are doing and it is a good move cos you feel very passionate and driven with your goals. I think you will still look great even on trt doses. I guess you wuill find out for yourself.

I JUST said this the other day on The Derek Anthony Radio Show: My GOAL is to LOOK MY ABSOLUTE BEST, using the LEAST AMOUNT OF DRUGS. Right now, I am able to MAINTAIN a great physique using low dosages, and then when I ramp up--I will grow that much MORE. Then, focus on maintaining as much as you can with lower dosages, for as long as possible(or until bulking again).

Simply put, you will reach a point in size/strength where you'll need more gear.

Everyone is different obviously, so you'll have to figure out for yourself whats the minimum dosage you need for your goals.

I JUST said this the other day on The Derek Anthony Radio Show: My GOAL is to LOOK MY ABSOLUTE BEST, using the LEAST AMOUNT OF DRUGS. Right now, I am able to MAINTAIN a great physique using low dosages, and then when I ramp up--I will grow that much MORE. Then, focus on maintaining as much as you can with lower dosages, for as long as possible(or until bulking again).

When i crossed over to the dark side i thought this was the whole point

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner