over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimidex question

mdavis2685

Newbies
Got bloodwork done. E2 came back in 90s. I need to take arimidex to get that in check asap. I'm going to be taking .5mg EOD and go from there.

My question is, once you get the e2 levels in the 20s-30s do you stop the Adex or space out the doses? If I continue to take the same amount could it lower me passed the optimal estradiol levels?

Thanks

Got bloodwork done. E2 came back in 90s. I need to take arimidex to get that in check asap. I'm going to be taking .5mg EOD and go from there.

My question is, once you get the e2 levels in the 20s-30s do you stop the Adex or space out the doses? If I continue to take the same amount could it lower me passed the optimal estradiol levels?

Thanks

Once you drop down your estradiol, you could always try .25 EOD instead of .5 EOD if you are worried about dropping estradiol too low....also, are you on a cycle and if so what compounds at what dosage? Knowing this will help get you a better answer

Only on 200mg/wk of test E. Just been cruising for the last 8 weeks. Want to get everything in check before I up the doses and add compounds.
Thanks

IMO, if you get pharma grade Arimidex, you don't even need that much.

My Doc has me on .5 mgs twice weekly.

Don't remember my starting numbers but my Estradiol is now 17.

And he has me on 280 mgs of test.

Thanks
Once you get 20s use 12.5 masin ed

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

0.5mg on Monday and Thursday keeps me right in my perfect range(high teens-low twenties). And im on 500mg a week. When im only on between 200-300mg I space it out even more. Just get bloodwork done and find your sweet spot where u feel good.

Only on 200mg/wk of test E. Just been cruising for the last 8 weeks. Want to get everything in check before I up the doses and add compounds.
Thanks

You can try breaking that 200mg/week into 3 shots spaced throughout the week instead of taking it in one shot .there will be less conversion to estrogen this way and you probably won't even need an ai .

You can try breaking that 200mg/week into 3 shots spaced throughout the week instead of taking it in one shot .there will be less conversion to estrogen this way and you probably won't even need an ai .

I would use an A.I. to get it down first though. It's pretty high right now. Once it's in range I would try this and check periodically to make sure it's working for you.

I would use an A.I. to get it down first though. It's pretty high right now. Once it's in range I would try this and check periodically to make sure it's working for you.

Yes ,you are right ,definitely get it down first .

Remember the E2 level you want is relative to the test level you have. You would be in a bad place if you had say, a 20 E2 level on 300mg+ test...

E2 and T compete at the receptor due to shared co-binding factors.

I get it needs to be a balance, but I have barely any libido or sex drive. So I definitely want to get that number down. I will start with .5mg twice a week to see how my body reacts.
What time frame should I expect to feel more sex drive? A week? 2 weeks?

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedbaxk

When my doc started me on 200 mg test my blood work after 3 months had my E2 levels high. He put me on 1 mg twice a week and lowered after a few months to my current dose of .5 mg twice a week and all is good.

Remember the E2 level you want is relative to the test level you have. You would be in a bad place if you had say, a 20 E2 level on 300mg+ test...

E2 and T compete at the receptor due to shared co-binding factors.

I have plenty of respect for your knowledge but according to the extensive research I've done on this subject you are incorrect. No matter how much testosterone you are on your estrogen should never be allowed to get out of range. The negative effects on health are too numerous for me to let this comment pass. While I realize that most of what we do has negative health consequences we can at least practice harm reduction. Especially when there is zero benefits to having estrogen high out of range.

I have plenty of respect for your knowledge but according to the extensive research I've done on this subject you are incorrect. No matter how much testosterone you are on your estrogen should never be allowed to get out of range. The negative effects on health are too numerous for me to let this comment pass. While I realize that most of what we do has negative health consequences we can at least practice harm reduction. Especially when there is zero benefits to having estrogen high out of range.

I agree with you about controlling E2, however, there are negative consequences to having it too low also.

If you could somehow take enough AI to get E2 into normal range on 1g/week of test, you would most likely suffer severe side effects of low estrogen, dry skin, joint pain, loss of libido, etc.

There are also possible side effects of using that much AI as well (gastrointestinal, liver stress, etc).

I believe the chances of blood clots increase with too low estrogen also.

It seems AIs cannot reach/effect testicular aromatase so getting E2 in range on high doses of test is nearly impossible anyway, only about a 60% reduction in E2 is even possible from the studies I've seen on AIs in males.

I agree with you about controlling E2, however, there are negative consequences to having it too low also.

If you could somehow take enough AI to get E2 into normal range on 1g/week of test, you would most likely suffer severe side effects of low estrogen, dry skin, joint pain, loss of libido, etc.

There are also possible side effects of using that much AI as well (gastrointestinal, liver stress, etc).

I believe the chances of blood clots increase with too low estrogen also.

It seems AIs cannot reach/effect testicular aromatase so getting E2 in range on high doses of test is nearly impossible anyway, only about a 60% reduction in E2 is even possible from the studies I've seen on AIs in males.

Note that I never suggested pushing estrogen too low, I just think it needs to stay in normal range. There's a study, I'll look it up if you want that show aromitization peaks at 600mg a week of testosterone. I am skeptical as I'm sure you are as well. Plus if you add dbol I guarantee you will get more estrogen. I will say that 25mg aromasin keeps me in range whether on 500mg of test or 1000mg of test per week. Plus dbol and trestolone both make it necessary for me to use 1mg Arimidex ed, the aromasin just isn't strong enough. I believe that it's healthier (imho) to run aromasin with 30mg of raloxifene as its been shown to prevent and even treat prostate cancer. In the end if you want to be healthy don't run anything high enough that you need an ai or SERM. But for my guys mega dosing the aromasin 25mg 2x a day and raloxifene keeps them in range and they feel good. Libido, joints etc. Let's keep discussion going, I find very few people who are worth my time. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I was just made this way.

One thing you wrote that I do definitely disagree with is that someone on a high dose that takes enough ai to get into normal range would exhibit symptoms of low estrogen. Their estrogen would not be low so this wouldn't happen. Liver, yes there's a small load put on the liver by ai's but it's never been enough to actually raise my enzymes. It would take mass dosages to do that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131