over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARIMIDEX vs AROMASIN...massg/OTHERS

Where did you read aromasin effects lipids. From what ive heard aromasin is the best anti-e hands down. No effect on liver or lipids and actually raises IGF levels instead of lowering them like most anti-e's.

Agreed. Aromasin is the best AI, imo, hands down.

so, ive been on liquidex at .25mg EOd or .50 som times and my good cholesterol dropped a bit...

i know arimidex can effect lipids in some, as does aromasin, but since mine dropped on adex, i was thinking of giving aromasin a shot??

what you guys think??

phats

Man, you're gonna give yourself a nervous breakdown. HDL almost always goes down when your on the program. It's not just the A-dex doing it.

PB

arim and cholesterol.....

arimadex can really up your bad cholesterol. my boy was doing 1mg a day to kill his estro problems and his cholesterol went up to 240!!!! his doc said yup it certainly is cuz of the arima but not to worry as it would drop when he went off. fish oil caps and co q10 and like 2000mg of niacin a day, he suggested. thats one hell of a flush!!!:eek: its up to you but if its something your worried about......go on tamoxifen. no cholesterol sides there. but it works differently.
god bless
lucian

my cholesterol stays in the healthy range on aromasin.

armidex is a somewhat dated drug, time to hope on the next wave of stuff and go with aromasin

TOREMIFENE AND EXEMSTANE BETTER.......

Then letro and Cabaser for serious circumstances....

i never even touch adex or nolva!!!!

i have even heard about pgcl removing gyno

I always like low doses of aromasin like 12.5mg EOD along with 10mg nolvadex ED-EOD depending on cycle. If you dont care about lipids, adex is cheaper but i'd either be on GH or igf since it can really lower your IGF levels. Aromasin will not.

Adex~

Stickin with the adex here to avoid the stronger steroidal compund aromasin .......If you think adex is bad on your body than just try aromasin and than come back and tell us! For on cycle to avoid estrogen build up use adex and for pct use adex and nolva. Keep away from nolva on cycle cause it reduces igf1 levels. Also end the pct with tappering off of the nolva alone. Another words for pct weeks 1-2 use mixture of both and for weeks 3-3.5 use nolva only and wean yourself off to avoid estrogen rebound from adex. During a cycle I would try .25mg eod after 3 weeks into cycle of adex alone. I wouldnt start the cycle off from day 1 with it-let estrogen build up first than at first sign of potential issue a few weeks in than hit it softly. Small amounts of estrogen is good in the body to make a good balance to build muscle.

If you think adex is bad on your body than just try aromasin and than come back and tell us!

i have, and it is not bad on your body. letrozole is the one you are thinking of. i know you are trying to be helpful, but your generalized statement is made from flawed logic (you are saying that since exemestane is a stronger anti-estrogen, it automatically has stronger side effects). someone might actually read this and take your word for it...please be careful when citing internet knowledge. many web profiles of these drugs were written by moronic douchbags such as Anthony Roberts. i'll take real world experience and bloodwork over anything you might read on a steroid profile site.

i have used armi, letro and exemestane, and exemestane gave me good bloodwork, i made good gains, and my joints felt good. i also was nice and hard on the exemestane.

also, i think some of the misknowledge about aromasin comes from a certain research dudes that sell AIs. they say on their AI "report card" that armidex is best.

you know why they say this?

look up the raw material costs of anastrozole versus exemestane, taking into account the 25mg standard dose of exemestane vs the 1mg standard dose of armidex.

it is much much more profitable for them to sell armidex. this is why they push it.

aromasin is very mild on the body. The most mild and most benefital of all the antie's. thats why its so expensive. I think Excel wrote a big article about this a while back if someone wants to dig it up.

i wouldn't say that the a-dex is the only culprit to those issues but you never know everyone is more susceptible to things then others of course, but if you can afford the aromasin i would go with that. with your body it is trial and error you can take advice from another person and take a into consideration on what effects take place to most, but that's on how there body reacted. doesn't necessarily mean yours will have the same reaction to these ancillaries or any other drug. Which i'm sure you know that...but just keep that in mind because that goes for everything...training, nutrition, etc. bodybuilding is a life long experiment.

Best one I reccommend on cycle is adex. Reason is that it is not a steroidal compund (2 strong 4 most needs) such as armosain. It has less sides than most others etc but its strong enough to work. On cycle=adex....Post cycle theraphy =nolva...

Best one I reccommend on cycle is adex. Reason is that it is not a steroidal compund (2 strong 4 most needs) such as armosain. It has less sides than most others etc but its strong enough to work. On cycle=adex....Post cycle theraphy =nolva...

i dunno bout that, ive read a lot of literature about the nolva and delayed onset gyno cause by a rise in progesterone

Pct

If you are worried about progesterone than use proviron. Never use nolva during cycle as it lowers your igf. Why would you want to do that when we want to build muscle on cycle?......Thats why you stick with as low dose of adex (Arimidex) on cycle and nolva for pct......I hear people running things sronger but would you need to if nolva does the trick. Asides its probably lightest one (side effect) wise than all the ai's and serms......Just my 2 cents but did tons of research all over!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws