over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arizona shows

I can just say that Balplayer brought a BRAND Spankin' new physique to the stage. He looked phenomenal and, from the pre-judging, likely took the light-heavies. He weighed in at 191 - VERY lean and nearly (not sure what he weighed in last year) 20lb heavier than last year. I'd say he added 20lb of muscle compared to last year.

The man came ready to do battle, that's for damn sure.

I'm dyin' to know how it all went down, too...

-Randy

|--[\\\]>---------- Well, i can say that it was another fine job of judging down here in AZ! Both AWN and Balplayer got robbed! Both looked awsome and Homo, you are right, BP was a TOTALLY dif. person than last time..holy shit! Even though they didnt win, both placed 2nd which is a great accomplishment as well...good job to both and they represented the PM family!

Side note: THis year it was held at a totally dif. venue than the previous years, i must say, the new place was a lot bigger and a lot nicer. The main dif. it was helluva lot cooler in there for sure!

AWN--I'll meet you at IN and OUT burger!

Sounds like a good show. Congratulations to the bros from here that did well.
Any pictures from this show or links to any?

Thank you

I want to give a big thanks to BBA and Vander for comming out and cheering us on. It really means a lot to us (as you guys know) to have support when your on stage. I plan on taking a year off and comming back next year to do the November Western Regionals. Thanks again guys......time to eat and grow!!
---->I should have some pics to post soon from the night show and prejudging.

BALPLAYER GOT 2ND IN LH , HE LOST TO A DUDE NAMED FRANK WHO AROUND HERE IS KNOWN AS THE HUMAN BULLDOG , THIS GUY HAS HUGE LEGS WITH SHORT STUBBY ARMS AND A VERY UNUSUAL STRUCTURE ,BUT NONE THE LESS HE HAD A BUNCH OF MUSCLE AND LEGS THAT COULD BE ON A PRO.WHERE I THINK BP BEAT HIM OUT IS SIMPLY ON ATHETICS AND CONDITIONING , I GUESS IT WAS MASS OVER CLASS.

BALPLAYER LOOKED FUCKING AWESOME . HE MADE SOME SERIOUS GAINS AND SHOULD HAVE WON HIS CLASS , HE WAS IN MUCH BETTER CONDITION THEN THE WINNER AND HAD A VERY PLEASING PHYSIQUE . VERY TUFF SHOW AS ALWAYS.BALPLAYER DONT WORRY BRO THAT KIND OF SHIT HAPPENS ITS ALL TO MAKE US STRIVE TO BE BETTER , HELL OF A JOB YOU DID KEP YOUR HEAD UP AND ENJOY YOUR FOOD.LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING COMMING UP AND I HOPE YOU MAKE THAT MOVE TO PHX .

AWN WON THE NOVICE IN MY OPINION AND DID WELL IN THE OPEN .

AWN2004 CONGRATS BRO , FOR YOUR 1ST SHOW YOU LOOKED FAR FROM BEING A ROOKIE , YOUR POSING WAS DEAD ON AND YOU REALLY SURPRISED ME WITH A GREAT CONDITIONED LOOK YOU PUT TOGETHER. BOTH ME AND BBA WERE LIKE HOLYSHIT IS THAT AWN LOL GREAT JOB AS WELL.

Vander_V said:
BALPLAYER GOT 2ND IN LH , HE LOST TO A DUDE NAMED FRANK WHO AROUND HERE IS KNOWN AS THE HUMAN BULLDOG , THIS GUY HAS HUGE LEGS WITH SHORT STUBBY ARMS AND A VERY UNUSUAL STRUCTURE ,BUT NONE THE LESS HE HAD A BUNCH OF MUSCLE AND LEGS THAT COULD BE ON A PRO.WHERE I THINK BP BEAT HIM OUT IS SIMPLY ON ATHETICS AND CONDITIONING , I GUESS IT WAS MASS OVER CLASS.

BALPLAYER LOOKED FUCKING AWESOME . HE MADE SOME SERIOUS GAINS AND SHOULD HAVE WON HIS CLASS , HE WAS IN MUCH BETTER CONDITION THEN THE WINNER AND HAD A VERY PLEASING PHYSIQUE . VERY TUFF SHOW AS ALWAYS.BALPLAYER DONT WORRY BRO THAT KIND OF SHIT HAPPENS ITS ALL TO MAKE US STRIVE TO BE BETTER , HELL OF A JOB YOU DID KEP YOUR HEAD UP AND ENJOY YOUR FOOD.LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP WITH ANYTHING COMMING UP AND I HOPE YOU MAKE THAT MOVE TO PHX .

AWN WON THE NOVICE IN MY OPINION AND DID WELL IN THE OPEN .

AWN2004 CONGRATS BRO , FOR YOUR 1ST SHOW YOU LOOKED FAR FROM BEING A ROOKIE , YOUR POSING WAS DEAD ON AND YOU REALLY SURPRISED ME WITH A GREAT CONDITIONED LOOK YOU PUT TOGETHER. BOTH ME AND BBA WERE LIKE HOLYSHIT IS THAT AWN LOL GREAT JOB AS WELL.

big V thanks man,i am definetly happy to hear that you were there and keep us up to date,i guess all of us are happy to know that guys like you(and all of us on PM)trying to get all info of all of PM member doing the show,thats really great thing.
one more time thanks bro.

it was a bit disheartning to take second after all ive done this year. i cant do anything else but what i did, and that was nail my madatories at prejudge. i outconditioned everyone, yet somehow i guess its who you know not how you look. what this teaches me is the same lesson as last year. i must grow again and move up another class.

then there will be no denial. ill be another 20lbs heavier and in just as good condition. thank you all to those who came. bba, vander randy. was good to see you there. and yes im moving to phoenix soon. time to get myself surrounded by other bodybuilders and make this thing happen in the next year or so. thanks again.

BP is being very modest here. His physique was ridiculously improved and could stand with respect on a national stage. He looked great.

BP, there is of course a "homefield" advantage. But there is more to look at as far as why you placed second. I kind of view these things as, "What can I do to make it so damn ridiculously impossible fore the judges to place me low? How could I have made their decision seem foolish to everyone on the auditorium?"

You, in my opinion, should have placed 1st in your class, based on symmetry and conditioning. I think you matched Frank on upper body size pretty damn well. He does have some ridiculous legs, which is the major thing I think he had over you... I think a lesson to learn here is to increase your leg mass.

Recall the bigger picture, too: Is it the placing or the journey that's the most important?...

Regardless, the physique you brought that day and the ferocity with which you brought it were phenomenal. Congrats on one hell of a victory. (Give me a call if you want talk, Biggun.)

-Randy

Last edited:
thank you so much randy.
means alot especially because you have seen me from the begining and have seen me grow. not only as a person but a competitor. i cant really say what i think about the show because i did not look at any of the other guys. but i do belive based on the glances i took during the pump up room i had the conditioning to take anyone. i am proud to have done what i did this year. i basically dieted clean all year since last july. and got alot smarter and more consistant with my training.

my goal is simply to win a state show. since john won (2003) and when i became friends with him. he inspired me to win it, and i want to follow in his footsteps. im glad its over but the fire i have inside is burning and will always do so until i step up there and without a doubt am victorious. thank you again for the support i look forward to seeing you again in november when i watch the regionals.

BP, man I was at pre judging and as soon as you guys came out I was like damn he is on point...But I just knew they would give it to Frank..You had Frank so outconditioned and from the wast up you totally owned him...Can't deny the guy has some amazing legs but overall IMO you had him..You looked totally changed man..unbelievable...

so who ended up winning the overall, I guessing Hugh won it...

What weight class is AWN????

props

Awn for this to be your 1st show an if you had comp in your class i would say you did damn good to place 2nd. much props

and BP the 2nd place is just the motivation you need to win next year for everything always works itself out. much props

Congrats Bros

You both should be proud. Post some pics if you can.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear