over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Classic anyone going

i wish i used to go when i was driving distance i live in florida now so first year in a while i wont be attending

I'm only about 3 hours from Columbus, so I'm considering it. Always meant to go in past years but never got to. Unfortunately in the past year I've taken a bit of a break in regards to BBing, so it certainly would be interesting to be the smallest guy at the event :p I'll look like I'm just wandering in off the street to see what it's all about. For those who have gone to the expo: what should I expect? Lots of meet/greets with pros? Hopefully lots of free samples? lol

I'm only about 3 hours from Columbus, so I'm considering it. Always meant to go in past years but never got to. Unfortunately in the past year I've taken a bit of a break in regards to BBing, so it certainly would be interesting to be the smallest guy at the event :p I'll look like I'm just wandering in off the street to see what it's all about. For those who have gone to the expo: what should I expect? Lots of meet/greets with pros? Hopefully lots of free samples? lol[/QUOTE

The website says 175k visitors attend for the various events. I doubt you will be the smallest LOL. If you are, I feel for ya Bro.

I'm only about 3 hours from Columbus, so I'm considering it. Always meant to go in past years but never got to. Unfortunately in the past year I've taken a bit of a break in regards to BBing, so it certainly would be interesting to be the smallest guy at the event :p I'll look like I'm just wandering in off the street to see what it's all about. For those who have gone to the expo: what should I expect? Lots of meet/greets with pros? Hopefully lots of free samples? lol[/QUOTE

The website says 175k visitors attend for the various events. I doubt you will be the smallest LOL. If you are, I feel for ya Bro.

I saw a midget their last year so he prolly won't be the shortest.

I was using hyperbole :p I've seen videos from previous years, there are certainly a lot of average joes who don't lift at all who go simply because it interests them, and at 6' and 195lbs (lean weight...currently 210 :( ) I likely won't be the smallest.

Regardless of that, any other previous attendees wanna weigh in on what to expect?

Wife and I are planning to attend. She picked the classic instead of a cabin in the woods for the weekend :)

I was using hyperbole :p I've seen videos from previous years, there are certainly a lot of average joes who don't lift at all who go simply because it interests them, and at 6' and 195lbs (lean weight...currently 210 :( ) I likely won't be the smallest.

Regardless of that, any other previous attendees wanna weigh in on what to expect?

honestly the expo is the best part its well worth going just to meet ur idols get a TON of free stuff get pics with all the hot chicks and the animal pak cage is sick

if ur single thats a bonus when u go there cause there are a ton of attractive women

Hit it up on Sunday.....they are giving so much shit away its not even funny

I'm only about 3 hours from Columbus, so I'm considering it. Always meant to go in past years but never got to. Unfortunately in the past year I've taken a bit of a break in regards to BBing, so it certainly would be interesting to be the smallest guy at the event :p I'll look like I'm just wandering in off the street to see what it's all about. For those who have gone to the expo: what should I expect? Lots of meet/greets with pros? Hopefully lots of free samples? lol

I'm 3 or so hours away myself. Might go again for the 5th time in the last 6 years. I'm north-east of Columbus - where are you? Feel free to PM it for privacy reasons.

Also NE of columbus, but not quite as far your way (believe you're in NE Ohio, in technically in Pennsylvania). Hope to see you there!

You won't be the smallest. There will be plenty of those little cross fit guys.

I went last year. It was so much fun. If it were not for family obligations, I would be back this year.

I was looking into it, but because of timing I bought my tickets for the Olympia instead.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear