over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milos Sarcev: Phil Heath Is Doing The 2024 Arnold Classic

This is about what we could probably expect

Would this have placed top 3 this past year at the Arnold?
I think this package would have beat everybody at the 2023 Olympia. He beats everybody from the side and rear and most muscular. Much better arms and hams then derek with very similar back, plus 4 inches taller.

I think “old Phil” could beat these guys with the exception of Samson.
LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣
so old Phil who won't multiple, multiple Mr. Olympians couldn't beat LUNDSFORD (who best Sampson)???

Man Phil with those crazy full muscle bellies (Mr. Olympia/prime Phil) would have beaten the breaks off that lineup last year. Only person that could even stand with him from the back is Derek, and Phil kills him from the front and sides (and Phil does beat him from the back FYI)

I think this package would have beat everybody at the 2023 Olympia. He beats everybody from the side and rear and most muscular. Much better arms and hams then derek with very similar back, plus 4 inches taller.
No this version of Phil would have not beat 2023 Mr. Olympia lineup but prime Mr. Olympia version of Phil Heath would destroy the 2023 lineup just like prime Ronnie Coleman would have.

LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣
so old Phil who won't multiple, multiple Mr. Olympians couldn't beat LUNDSFORD (who best Sampson)???

Man Phil with those crazy full muscle bellies (Mr. Olympia/prime Phil) would have beaten the breaks off that lineup last year. Only person that could even stand with him from the back is Derek, and Phil kills him from the front and sides (and Phil does beat him from the back FYI)
C’mon Brad… read. I said “could”. Not “couldn’t”. 😂😂

I don’t think guys today stack up to conditioning of Phil’s era. Just my opinion.

I found it intrestong the article that he said he never used insulin or tren. Sure he could be lieing but I never be levied every single competitor has to use tren. Maybe he used high doses of halo instead. Ha

No this version of Phil would have not beat 2023 Mr. Olympia lineup but prime Mr. Olympia version of Phil Heath would destroy the 2023 lineup just like prime Ronnie Coleman would have.
You gotta remember that version beat Hadi in 2020 who was arguably better then than now. Regardless he would have been very competitive.

C’mon Brad… read. I said “could”. Not “couldn’t”. 😂😂

I don’t think guys today stack up to conditioning of Phil’s era. Just my opinion.
But you said "with the exception of Sampson"
I took that to mean that prime Phil would have beaten everyone except Sampson (who wasn't even the #1 bodybuilder, Derek was)
Phil would have destroyed Sampson and probably even the future best to come Sampson. Phil beats every past Olympian except the greatest of all time "KING" Ronnie Coleman.

^^^ talking "PRIME" Phil Heath

@b-boy I agree with that. Competitors today just don’t have the same look, fullness and lines that Phil and Ronnie did in their prime or even Jay in 2009. Today’s Olympia is boring to me compared to 10-15 years ago.

Can't see him coming back. Besides comebacks hardly ever go well.

Perhaps Ferrigno is the only exception I can think of, and I wouldn't class Cutler as the same type of comeback we're discussing here. In both cases circumstances were just different.

Father time doesn't lose.

Prime Phil would smoke the current line up with no exceptions IMO. He's arguably top 3 best of all time.

The more fascinating question since we are just dealing in hypotheticals no anyway. Who out there that was always a bridesmaid because their competition was an all-time great, but would still beat everyone now?

mid-90s Flex Wheeler, Levrone? Kai and Bracnh were always dealing with Phil and Jay (though Kai did have some AC wins)

We never got see a non weight capped Flex Lewis, so it is hard to say "peak flex Lewis" would beat X, Y, Z. But I personally think peak Lfex Lewis would have won the '23 Olympia.

I feel like 2018 Rhoden gets forgotten, even though he did dethrone Phile, but because he was never able to compete after then, and then sadly passed away, he is just an "oh yeah Shawn" thing. That physique was one of my all time favorites. Massive ups to Brandon, he deserved the win 2019 as he was the best tht day, but he did get a bit lucky that Shawn had to sit out. All my personal opinion.

Can't see him coming back. Besides comebacks hardly ever go well.

Perhaps Ferrigno is the only exception I can think of, and I wouldn't class Cutler as the same type of comeback we're discussing here. In both cases circumstances were just different.

Father time doesn't lose.

Prime Phil would smoke the current line up with no exceptions IMO. He's arguably top 3 best of all time.

Genetically Phil has an awesome front but when he was young his back was not there. He worked hard to bring it up. Looking at pics now his back seems again have returned to his prior proportions (which is still above and beyond most). He doesn't train to be Mr.O now nor does his mindset match either. I don't see him going for a comeback either. Maybe Kai Green himself over the next few years to get people talking but again I don't see him putting in the hard work once he has retired for a bit.

The more fascinating question since we are just dealing in hypotheticals no anyway. Who out there that was always a bridesmaid because their competition was an all-time great, but would still beat everyone now?

mid-90s Flex Wheeler, Levrone? Kai and Bracnh were always dealing with Phil and Jay (though Kai did have some AC wins)

We never got see a non weight capped Flex Lewis, so it is hard to say "peak flex Lewis" would beat X, Y, Z. But I personally think peak Lfex Lewis would have won the '23 Olympia.

I feel like 2018 Rhoden gets forgotten, even though he did dethrone Phile, but because he was never able to compete after then, and then sadly passed away, he is just an "oh yeah Shawn" thing. That physique was one of my all time favorites. Massive ups to Brandon, he deserved the win 2019 as he was the best tht day, but he did get a bit lucky that Shawn had to sit out. All my personal opinion.
Yes, Shawn Rhoden's last few years was such a shame. I don't know what happened in that hotel room, but it seems like he got set up or something. I was really looking forward to see defend his title. Such a shame.

I remember when Hadi competed against flex I can’t remember the show but Hadi beat flex hands down although they somehow gave the win to flex. This is when Hadi was first really coming on the scene. It was some show overseas. So no I don’t think prime flex would have won last year. I am sure you could make the argument flex was not in prime physical condition in the show I am referencing but Hadi also wasn’t the same bodybuilder back then.

I still think Flex Wheeler had one of the top physiques of all time. In his prime, he had the best look in my opinion but never won the Sandow

Shawn Ray has to be mentioned as well. Not saying he is the best ever, but in the 90's he had a great look and never won it all

I still think Flex Wheeler had one of the top physiques of all time. In his prime, he had the best look in my opinion but never won the Sandow
flex was close to untouchable early in his career (1993 arnold and olympia) before he started putting oil in his arms and delts. I don't know why he did it because he already had the best arms back then. His main weakness was glutes and hams but everything else was phenomenal

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131