over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin or Arimidex during cycle?

Pump Daddy

Registered
Which is better during cycle and why? My goals are to maintain libido and keep bloating down.

Aromasin.

Results wise as far as estro induced bloat is concerned, you won't notice any difference, but your lipid profile will crash badly with Adex. Which you don't need for AAS already severely decrease your HDL levels.

Aromasin on the other hand (supposedly) helps to increase them. Your heart should be thankful in the long run.

I'm curious what people prefer too. I have used arimidex in liquid form many times with great success. I never had blood work done with it though. I might try aromasin next to try it out.

I only use an anti e when gyno flares up. I prefer adex

Aromasin.

Results wise as far as estro induced bloat is concerned, you won't notice any difference, but your lipid profile will crash badly with Adex. Which you don't need for AAS already severely decrease your HDL levels.

Aromasin on the other hand (supposedly) helps to increase them. Your heart should be thankful in the long run.

I have been on TRT about 7 months, using Adex the whole time. These lipids are also 2.5 months after finishing cycle with Tren. I don't see where Adex kills your lipids. I would think the Tren played more havoc on them than anything.

Attachments

• Lipids.jpg
    Lipids.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 680
Last edited:
I have read other posts where users of aromasin had limited to no reduction in e2 levels and had lipids that were off the charts.

Aromasin.

As with any drug that predominantly has hepatic clearance such as Anastrozole which is mainly meditated by the co-enzymes CYP3A4 and CYP3A5 that have the highest activity towards anastrozole hydroxylation. If both of these enzymes are not impaired or, if one is taking another drug that may inhibit the clearance of Anastrozole. Lipids and LF shouldn't be affected. That I would believe would be dose dependent, also.

I've used both Aromasin and Arimidex, neither have had a significant impact on my lipids.

I've never seen any clinical entry data that concluded that Exemestane increased HDL. I assume you may be thinking of Nolvadex.

Last edited:
As with any drug that predominantly has hepatic clearance such as Anastrozole which is mainly meditated by the co-enzymes CYP3A4 and CYP3A5 that have the highest activity towards anastrozole hydroxylation. If both of these enzymes are not impaired or, if one is taking another drug that may inhibit the clearance of Anastrozole. Lipids and LF shouldn't be affected. That I would believe would be dose dependent, also.

I've used both Aromasin and Arimidex, neither have had a significant impact on my lipids.

I've never seen any clinical entry data that concluded that Exemestane increased HDL. I assume you may be thinking of Nolvadex.
stewie what dose of these would you recommend for someone during a blast?

stewie what dose of these would you recommend for someone during a blast?

That's so individualized on several factors, not limited to just the mg of AI too mg of aromatizing compounds used, and it can become debatable. I would believe the least amount of an AI would be best. Then again, this becomes individualized.

That's so individualized on several factors, not limited to just the mg of AI too mg of aromatizing compounds used, and it can become debatable. I would believe the least amount of an AI would be best. Then again, this becomes individualized.

touche

Right , or if bloat gets way out of hand but thats usually due to diet!

I've never actually had gyno issues

im surprised i hear this somewhat regularly. dont you guys worry about possible estrogen issues?

I only use an anti e when gyno flares up. I prefer adex

Agree to this... U need estrogen to build up a bit with testosterone to balance out. Exceptions would be:
symptoms of gyno,
sexual sides,
or if you are using Anti-e as part of a final stage of contest prep.

im surprised i hear this somewhat regularly. dont you guys worry about possible estrogen issues?

I go by how I feel, let my body tell me what I need to take or not take. I figure the less drugs I have to put into my body the better. I am not prone to gyno like some ppl, I never had a issues with estrogen getting out of control. Well , tren gave me a issues one time, some caber was needed and it took care of the issue!

I go by how I feel, let my body tell me what I need to take or not take. I figure the less drugs I have to put into my body the better. I am not prone to gyno like some ppl, I never had a issues with estrogen getting out of control. Well , tren gave me a issues one time, some caber was needed and it took care of the issue!

see ive tried this approach, and it led to terrible bacne :banghead:

so next time i go to 500mg test or more im going with an ai

Acne you can fight with 10g pantothenic acid a day... FYI

yea i tried all kinds of things. ultimately what worked was time off/low test. clearly it was my estrogen being outta whack that caused the acne, so why mask it by not focusing on getting estrogen down?

besides acne though, what about lipid issues, sex drive etc that estrogen can have an effect on?

Last edited:
see ive tried this approach, and it led to terrible bacne :banghead:

so next time i go to 500mg test or more im going with an ai

I feel for you. I never had a issue with acne in my life, not even as teen. Every now and then I'll get a random zit on my back or shoulder but thats maybe 2-3 times a cycle. I have seen ppl break out like mad tho

I feel for you. I never had a issue with acne in my life, not even as teen. Every now and then I'll get a random zit on my back or shoulder but thats maybe 2-3 times a cycle. I have seen ppl break out like mad tho

yea it wasnt fun. so how do you know your estrogen doesnt get out of control, do you get it tested periodically? curious as you say you go by feel when assessing ai use

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131