over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATTN: Innovative Customers

LMR

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi ProM members,

I seen some complaints in our IR thread and responded. Also, i had so many pm's to respond to.

to be honest i slacked in the emails and been so busy I fell behind. I cant even put in writing what has changed or how much has changed with the compay. We just had a huge growth spurt and the company just took a completely different turn.

I tried keeping up in emails and hit the boards. Im in the emails right now and im spending the night answering them. It will take me a day or two. We implemented a new shopping cart or system. That knocked us back because we had some errors through out the week. I been working with the owners to resolve the issues and they have been working hard tweaking the new system.

I have been corresponding with Muscular Development for our magazine advertisement. I am in talks with a radio ad consultant. Im working on a national ad campaign for that. I was going to do some local magazines but decided to funnel all efforts towards the bigger picture. Also spent time contacting a certain supplement store chain and figure out what we need to get into that. Next I will be working on a television campaign. Im already discussing that with the radio consultant.

Also, the company picked up a male spokes model IFBB pro which Im going to hold out on for right now. We signed him up not to long ago. I actually hung out with him at the Mr. Olympia and got to know him a little bit. Lastly, we have another warehouse and staff the company trained and implemented to keep up with the growth.

So as you can see we been real busy. I dont mean any disrespect or ignore any of you. This board obviously is a little different than others. It is full of competitors, amateur, semi-pro, pro, used to be pro's, judges, etc etc... some of you guys competeing are in need of our products specially since show times are coming up. I know USA is around the corner, North american is coming up, and nationals and JR is ahead for you guys.

Please hit me up in pm's, be mad, make it a point to get my ass going. it's my job and being in and around the competitive world i understand you need your shit. I'll be at the USA this year. I have several friends competeing in that show. I might be at the north american to.

thanks for the support everyone

Quit with the expanding until you can handle the new business you have right now. You are losing a ton of custemers you already have!

and when you get done answering all the e-mails & pm's go out the ther warehouse & help pack some products. :D

and if you are going to ship USPS overnite, don't do it past Thursday to rural areas! USPS in not good for overnite service. The boards are abuzz with complaints. I send a ton of people to you and they are all complaining to me now. I just tell them to be patient. Because it is pointless to e-mail you.

You got it :p
Quit with the expanding until you can handle the new business you have right now. You are losing a ton of custemers you already have!

and when you get done answering all the e-mails & pm's go out the ther warehouse & help pack some products. :D

and if you are going to ship USPS overnite, don't do it past Thursday to rural areas! USPS in not good for overnite service. The boards are abuzz with complaints. I send a ton of people to you and they are all complaining to me now. I just tell them to be patient. Because it is pointless to e-mail you.

I cant even mention how many people I sent to you guys and still do...what AD said is right on...take better care of what you guys have already!!!! Good luck with growing, you guys have excellent products and I still support you.

Thanks everyone, bare with me. Im catching up on customer service. I know some of you are mad but im here. Hit me up in pm's. Im almost done on emails. Im cranking.

never any harm in expanding business...

just pick up more man power and you will be set.

Hey at least he took the time to post and let everyone know what is going on...

some just leave you in the dark.

Good customer service....just get that horse moving a bit faster and your customers will be happy.

thanks for saying that SM,

My emails have literally tripled in the last month or so. I was only averaging 10-15 at most. None on some days. All of a sudden they shot up to 30-40 a day. sometimes i think over 50. Everything from i want to add an order, subtract an item, checking on status, or looking for tracking. Some are delay issues, partial orders, asking questions, etc...

I was complaining to my boss one day that my emails were taking up all my time and that was at 10 a day. Now I look forward to the weekends when on saturday they die down to 10-15 and im happy. They spike up towards the middle of the week like wednesday is the slam day when it's up around 40-50. Also the warehouse traffic tripled in traffic.

the new shopping cart should help everyone considerably. you can register an account and actually view your own order history and tracking number. there are a multitude of options for both customer and admin side.
never any harm in expanding business...

just pick up more man power and you will be set.

Hey at least he took the time to post and let everyone know what is going on...

some just leave you in the dark.

Good customer service....just get that horse moving a bit faster and your customers will be happy.

I was one of those who sent you an email to ADD to my order, but never received a reply. My melanotan was shipped in another package and I was away for the weekend so it sat in front of my house 3 extra days. I don't even know if it's still any good.

I made my first order based on my schedule and my planned trip away.

It arrived on time, but the inner ice pack was not cold at all.

And like I said I had a business meeting I had to go to so the second half of my order just SAT there I had NO idea when it was coming.

Had you emailed me to let me know a ship date I would have had my girl friend grab it for me.

The ONLY notice I received was a photocopy notice in my order stating the Melanotan would come soon and you didn't want that to delay shipment of what was in stock.

In any event I hope you truly improve on this as I've told HUNDREDS of people in a Yahoo forum group about your company.

And one last thing the chem profile form in the melanotan shipment is "BARELY" legible. It looks like a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy. LOL

thanks for saying that SM,

My emails have literally tripled in the last month or so. I was only averaging 10-15 at most. None on some days. All of a sudden they shot up to 30-40 a day. sometimes i think over 50. Everything from i want to add an order, subtract an item, checking on status, or looking for tracking. Some are delay issues, partial orders, asking questions, etc...

I was complaining to my boss one day that my emails were taking up all my time and that was at 10 a day. Now I look forward to the weekends when on saturday they die down to 10-15 and im happy. They spike up towards the middle of the week like wednesday is the slam day when it's up around 40-50. Also the warehouse traffic tripled in traffic.

the new shopping cart should help everyone considerably. you can register an account and actually view your own order history and tracking number. there are a multitude of options for both customer and admin side.

want me to resend you another one Thick? Hit me up in pm's.
I was one of those who sent you an email to ADD to my order, but never received a reply. My melanotan was shipped in another package and I was away for the weekend so it sat in front of my house 3 extra days. I don't even know if it's still any good.

I made my first order based on my schedule and my planned trip away.

It arrived on time, but the inner ice pack was not cold at all.

And like I said I had a business meeting I had to go to so the second half of my order just SAT there I had NO idea when it was coming.

Had you emailed me to let me know a ship date I would have had my girl friend grab it for me.

The ONLY notice I received was a photocopy notice in my order stating the Melanotan would come soon and you didn't want that to delay shipment of what was in stock.

In any event I hope you truly improve on this as I've told HUNDREDS of people in a Yahoo forum group about your company.

And one last thing the chem profile form in the melanotan shipment is "BARELY" legible. It looks like a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy. LOL

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws