over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Babies on the way?

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Dante, Edge 250........who else?? Should we have a section for new parents? ahhaahahha Because I could go on and on with these stories.........

I can only imagine the stories a section like that would create. I do have to admit that I can't wait to see a little baby girl get Dante wrapped around her little finger. I saw Dante and his wife this weekend and with just six weeks to go before the baby is due they couldn't look happier. They are amazing people and are going to be awesome parents. Hotfigure and I are so happy for them and can't wait to meet their little girl.

By the way Dante, we love her name.

Dante, Edge 250........who else?? Should we have a section for new parents? ahhaahahha Because I could go on and on with these stories.........

How about you Phil???

Is there another on the way?;)

Me and my wife are now expecting baby number 4

Im a practicing, im a practicing.....i think we will stick to baby making practice, its just getting on spot now.....lolol..
:star-wars

I slipped one through the five hole too. Due date January 1st.

Sophia

I just had my third, a baby girl, named Sophia.
Born 08/08/08

congrats guys on the new additions. ask me in a year the wife wants another one. told her lets get settled into the house and see were things are next year.

Well...

Me too for the baby coming. It will be my second girl and my first one is 3 now so good spacing in age. :)
To anyone thinking gear is a good birth control like you read alot about, I was taking 50mg winny a day, 350mg deca a week, and 500mg test a week. That is my pretty standard dose and I was over 2 months into my cycle when she got pregnant.
Maybe it could be the mailman, you can never know for sure until I get that paternity test done!!! lol

NOT UNTIL I GET THIS ONES WORKOUT ROUTINE DOWN.......SHE IS HAVING A HARD TIME SQUATTING YET SO I NEED MORE TIME FIRST.

Isnt she a little young to start squating? I waited till my girls were about 2 years old before I started in on that!

Is there anything you can use to increase the changes off getting your girl pregnant guys ,while using gear? I mean like hcg or something?

Congrats to all the new parents!

My wife is 14 weeks pregnant. Long way to go. My 1st child. I will find out if we're having a boy or a girl next month. I can't wait

Actually my wife and I conceived on our honeymoon, but we found out today after some complications she lost the twins (they are not showing growth after 8 weeks) We are both good with it since with all we have been through with it for the past 4 weeks including her almost losing her life due to a possible Epitopic pregnancy, but it turned out not to be. I do have a feeling I will be posting about being a expecting father in the spring time if all goes well with her recovery and such! Good luck to all, I am already a dad of a 2 year old son and let me tell you a kid puts everything in life into perspective! They are truly awesome.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear