over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

(Baby) Aspirin

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Can't really find a lot of info on this. Especially when taking a lot of EQ blood can thicken for some people. Are people here taking aspirin during cycles or just all year round?

Benefits? Negatives? Can imagine it can be a bit harsh on the stomach. Also, does it impact your gains?

I personally don’t. Would rather occasionally blood dump. I hate the idea of taking more medication to remedy sides from other medications. It’s just bandaids on bandaids…

I personally don’t. Would rather occasionally blood dump. I hate the idea of taking more medication to remedy sides from other medications. It’s just bandaids on bandaids…
Yea I get what you are saying. But when dumping blood things can go south pretty fast again in my experience.

Yea I get what you are saying. But when dumping blood things can go south pretty fast again in my experience.
What you mean go south? Are you doing it yourself lol? Go to a donation center a few times a year - shouldn’t have any issues.

What you mean go south? Are you doing it yourself lol? Go to a donation center a few times a year - shouldn’t have any issues.
Yes, they take 0.5L of blood here. In my experience(and others around me) that isn't enough most of the time for a long periode. So you have to go back pretty regularly. I hate pinning in a vain so that sucks lol.

I alternate with a regular Aspirin 325mg mon, Wed, Fri and take cayenne capsules on Tues, thurs, Sat, Sun. When I use eq, I don't go over 400mg per week though. But I use the above whether eq is in the mix or not.

Some of the supps i take can thin blood so i quit taking aspirin some time back as i didn't want to thin things out to much.

I alternate with a regular Aspirin 325mg mon, Wed, Fri and take cayenne capsules on Tues, thurs, Sat, Sun. When I use eq, I don't go over 400mg per week though. But I use the above whether eq is in the mix or not.
How did you come up with not going over 400mg per week?

Some of the supps i take can thin blood so i quit taking aspirin some time back as i didn't want to thin things out to much.
Like which?

I wouldnt get any benefit from such a low dose of eq

Because anything much beyond that and I seem to have a low grade perpetual headache. Just personal preference after observing the affects of higher doses. I also usually stack eq with deca at 350mg per week, so combined they seem to work better than one or the other dosed higher.

Have you researched nattokinase.

Like which?
Fish oil, curcumin, resveratrol, vitamins e and k, garlic, green tea, ginger, and numerous others as those a re just off the top of my head. People take more supplements now then decades ago when studies with aspirin where being done. Since i stopped the aspirin i don't bleed as long as when i was taking it.

Yes, they take 0.5L of blood here. In my experience(and others around me) that isn't enough most of the time for a long periode. So you have to go back pretty regularly. I hate pinning in a vain so that sucks lol.
That plenty, in fact, too much IMO to take at once. Donating blood can significantly tank your Iron and Ferritin. When I blood let I only do a quarter pint at a time.

Nattokinase may be a supplement you want to look into.

Aspirin *in combination with* nattokinase is pretty nice

And if your taking nattokinase, bump up the dosage to at least 10,000 fu. Dosages lower than that didnt have measurable effect.

Personally I just switch to mk-7 (a version of vitamin K2) as I think it's the active component of nattokinase, and it's both cheaper and easier to find made by reputable companies

aspirin can take its toll after a while just like any nsaids, low mg or not.

always get comprehensive bloodwork. if you can afford to run gear, dont cut corners

viable holistic solutions : nattokinase + carditone

lay off table salt switch to a better healthier salt is a good tip also , cardio, fasting, sauna

Have you researched nattokinase.

Thanks guys I'm going to buy this, looks promising.

People notice any difference between 100mg or 200mg?

Considering how high our cardiovascular event risk is compared to the average person, I can't believe someone would NOT take it. You can get the enteric coated version if you are worried about the stomach.

Thanks guys I'm going to buy this, looks promising.

People notice any difference between 100mg or 200mg?
The study I linked above showed people needed 500mg in order to have the effect

Right here bro I used too and then it came out pretty empathetic that unless your do me says take it, don’t. Mind you we bleed a lot on gear anyway and adding aspirin daily coukd turn a car wreck into a bleed out for taking a BT just to potentially thin your blood that you may or may not need

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws