over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

(Baby) Aspirin

@nothuman I believe you also are a fan of Natto right? What dosage works for you?

Can't really find a lot of info on this. Especially when taking a lot of EQ blood can thicken for some people. Are people here taking aspirin during cycles or just all year round?

Benefits? Negatives? Can imagine it can be a bit harsh on the stomach. Also, does it impact your gains?

Don’t take aspirin daily.

Fish oil, curcumin, resveratrol, vitamins e and k, garlic, green tea, ginger, and numerous others as those a re just off the top of my head. People take more supplements now then decades ago when studies with aspirin where being done. Since i stopped the aspirin i don't bleed as long as when i was taking it.
Turmeric is another really effective one as well as red wine. The Pinot noir grape is best.

Turmeric is another really effective one as well as red wine. The Pinot noir grape is best.
That active ingredient in turmeric that gets the praise is curcumin. That is why i went the short route and just posted that. And while some studies on wine show it has benifits they seem to go away after a 1 glass a day depending on body size.

That active ingredient in turmeric that gets the praise is curcumin. That is why i went the short route and just posted that. And while some studies on wine show it has benifits they seem to go away after a 1 glass a day depending on body size.
That and you can take resveratrol without ingesting alcohol which is pretty toxic even in low doses. My method is drink very rare and get blasted or not at all, I never saw the benefit of a daily buzz that fucks with your whole body when there’s legal weed, sex, Kratom, kava kava etc. white willow bark is a good mild thinner that is natural too.

That and you can take resveratrol without ingesting alcohol which is pretty toxic even in low doses. My method is drink very rare and get blasted or not at all, I never saw the benefit of a daily buzz that fucks with your whole body when there’s legal weed, sex, Kratom, kava kava etc. white willow bark is a good mild thinner that is natural too.
Most of what i read shows very low dose alcohol is well tolerated if not even a little healthy. I don't recommend it but put the info out for others to judge. Whereas any real blast is defiantly unhealthy and should be avoided unless some one is willing to deal with the downsides as there are no positive physical benifits that i have seen. I can't say i have seen any studies showing that that use legal weed end up being healthier of living longer but have seen studies that show something different so i don't recommend that either. Sex seems like the best option from you rlist but several times a day seems like it may be excessive!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131