over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Acne Help

Bravo43

Newbies
I finished my 2nd cycle about 6 weeks ago and am on my PCT cycle. My back and shoulders have broken out like crazy compared to the first cycle I did. What kind of products do or have you guys used to get rid of the pimples?

I finished my 2nd cycle about 6 weeks ago and am on my PCT cycle. My back and shoulders have broken out like crazy compared to the first cycle I did. What kind of products do or have you guys used to get rid of the pimples?

the large fluctuation of your hormones caused this, thus nothing that you administer externally will compare to internally. a mild antibiotic is most likely all you need, minocycline or doxicycline. i would just go to your primary care doc and show him and he will most likely prescribe you something similar.

the large fluctuation of your hormones caused this, thus nothing that you administer externally will compare to internally. a mild antibiotic is most likely all you need, minocycline or doxicycline. i would just go to your primary care doc and show him and he will most likely prescribe you something similar.

and......

shower twice a day, get a back scrubber, use oxy 10 wash, use clearasil 10% three times a day

Definetly caused by hormone fluctuation. I have in the past had the same trouble. An antibiotic will help, also shower twice a day using DIAL soap, and to clear it up as fast as possible I started a moderate dose of accutane. I have regular blood work done so I knew things with the liver were in check and I have used accutante before so felt safe doing that. If you haven't ever used accutane talk to your doctor about it first.

Also use the search feature of the forum. There are a lot of threads with info about this.

Last edited:
I have problems with acne on the delts and sides of the arms, without being on anything at all.

I was using a soap called Pynoxil, I think, not sure of the name or spelling, but it's about $15.00 they have tube and bars. Not really that effective, but it did help some. The tan bed works wonders for me., and keep your water intake high. Don't neglect the water.

i always wondered why i broke out alot worse when i was off rather then when i was on. And nothing over the counter seems to work, But i once got a antibotic like the guy above me said and it worked great!

are you keeping your estro levels in check ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member