over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back after 12 years.

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Ok guys here is my situation. I did lots of juice in college from 90 to 95. But i have been out of the "Group" since then. Still been working out and training but not on the juice. But now i have decided to get back in the swing and get back on again. I moved and started living in the NORMAL world and i lost all my contacts and have also lost some of my education. So i basically have 2 concerns that i need help with:

1. When i was juicing in college, we pretty much just experimented with little or no education about what we were doing. My only education was "The underground Steroid Handbook" by Dan Duechane (Sp). My first cycle was a product called Sten. I dont even know if its still made or not. It was in a little vial that cut my finger everytime i tried breaking the top off of it. It shows how old i am (35) by the samples i list. I got good results and soon tried just about every other product i could get my hands on. Back then we did 2cc's 2 times week for 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off. That was the norm. I got good results and had no health problems. My favorite stack was stacking T200 (Not sure what test it was we just called it T200) stacked with deca. We didnt do any of the after care i read about. I am wanting to get back on and am thinking about using just some test E. 500 mg/wk. ANd from what i read 6 weeks is so old school. I will probably go for 10 to 12 weeks (My college buds would crap their pants for going that long). But my main question is, please educate me about clomax and other after care helper to prevent loss, gyno and other side effects. So please educate me. I am educated about this stuff but a little out dated.

2. I dont have a local connection since i am so outdated. I have been looking at some of the sponsors on here and am a little lerious. I have never order in the mail or on line before. Please guide me here.

Last thing: I am 35 yrs old 5'11" 190 lbs 18% bf. Looking to get my bf to single digits and increase my muscle.

THis is my first post and i know some will be hesitant about answering me. Please dont be. I have posted over on bb.com as well as a atv web site: highlifter.com. Thanks a bunch for my new education. D from KC

RV-Thanks for the reply-I have been searching for the past 2 weeks and am getting educated everytime but have came across olot of different options.

THis is what i came up with.

wk 1-10 500mg test E/wk
wk 12-13 40mg nolv ed
wk 14-15 20 mg nolv ed

???????????

Last edited:
Thanks for the input RV-Like i stated above, when i juiced in the early 90's we never did ANY pct. We just stayed on for 6 wks and then off for 6 wks. I got some gyno from the t200 and deca stack but nothing too terribly bad and i went away when i came off the gear. SO the whole pct is new to me. But the above is what i have come up with. But i am definately open to suggestions. HOw about my #2 question?

Thank you. I will go there right now and read it.

First off thanks to RV for getting me to use the search feature and doing some more research. I have been searching for the past week a ton and have came up with lots of new knowledge. So now this is what i came up with. I am giong with 500mg of test E/ wk for 12 weeks. PCT to follow. Thinkingt about adding some deca, var, equipoise, or dbol as well. If i only run the test for 12 weeks i dont think i will need HCG but if i stack it with something else i will add HCG (Normal usage). But here is another question. My goals are to definately increase my muscle mass but also to decrease my BF. Diet is in check and so is the workout regumine. Is test E my best choice or is there something else i should look at? I would love to add as much muscle as possible while cutting my BF down as well.

Any thoughts on my above post???

Also here is what i think my first cycle will be. ANy input will be greatly appreciated:

1-12 500mg Test E
1-12 50mg Var. ED

14-16 Nolva 40, 30, 20 ED
14-16 Clomid 100, 50 ,50 ED

Is HCG necessary on a simple cycle like this? Thanks

How about HCG with my above stack?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads