over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Iso Row Machine

cage99

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I’ve been looking lately at adding an iso row machine to my gym. I like this design from Steelflex. Looks capable of doing lat pull downs, Iso pull-downs, and rows/Iso-rows. Anyone familiar with this brand? Or know of another one with a similar capabilities/build/footprint? Thanks in advance fellas!

Cage

I’ve been looking lately at adding an iso row machine to my gym. I like this design from Steelflex. Looks capable of doing lat pull downs, Iso pull-downs, and rows/Iso-rows. Anyone familiar with this brand? Or know of another one with a similar capabilities/build/footprint? Thanks in advance fellas!

Cage
I've been looking to add the hammer strength iso row to my gym but this has my attention, it's cheaper and covers more movement's.

I've been looking to add the hammer strength iso row to my gym but this has my attention, it's cheaper and covers more movement's.
I wanted a rower that could do multiple rows plus utilize iso movements and this one fits the bill. Plus the footprint isn’t too bad since I’m limited on space. Was thinking abt fabricating my own, but I’m not confident in my skills. I’m just a beginner when it comes to welding.

The price tag is definitely inflated for what it is. I imagine it could be fabbed up for ~$500.

Cage
Cage

I can fab alot of equipment if I was able to pull dimensions and angles, I need to find a gym owner that would allow me the time to do that. I'd be willing to pay for the time.
Did I share with you my belt squat I built?
Yes you did… It was an excellent build for sure! I’ve contemplated taking some welding courses to get certified, but don’t have the extra time right now. Everything I know is simply from YouTube videos.

To build a large piece of equipment with the functional angles such as this machine you really gotta know your stuff. It’s a lil advanced for my skills.

I’ve tried to find schematics of this machine for a few hours. But was unsuccessful.

Cage

I can fab alot of equipment if I was able to pull dimensions and angles, I need to find a gym owner that would allow me the time to do that. I'd be willing to pay for the time.
Did I share with you my belt squat I built?
Have you tried just paying for like using the gym for a week? Tell them your in town for a week and wanna use their space. Then bring you a bag with a tape, angle finger, pen & paper, etc. Probably cost you $20! And you can actually workout when your done.

Cage

Alibaba and made in China offer great deals on equipment. I just don't know anyone who's actually ordered from them to verify the experience.

Have you tried just paying for like using the gym for a week? Tell them your in town for a week and wanna use their space. Then bring you a bag with a tape, angle finger, pen & paper, etc. Probably cost you $20! And you can actually workout when your done.

Cage
Unfortunately the couple gyms in my area are very outdated with limited equipment, that among other factors is the reason I've put together my own.

Alibaba and made in China offer great deals on equipment. I just don't know anyone who's actually ordered from them to verify the experience.
I think Big A or LATS posted up a China equipment review.

Am sure you could search it out.

I'll take a look, thank you!
Here’s another piece I think is very versatile for a home gym setup. The fella demonstrating the movements isn’t very form friendly, but you get the jist…

Cage

I've bought a half rack/functional trainer(220lb stacks)/smith combo from Alibaba. It was commercial quality.

Buying it on Alibaba was pretty simple. You're dealing with major manufacturers. Just make sure they do plenty of business and have good ratings.

Importing it and the process around it was kind of a pain. Expect a good amount of fees. In the end I still paid less than what I would have paid for an equivalent piece in the US. I guess I paid about 60% what it would have cost here.

A few months ago I ordered plates, pro style dumbbells and a few plate loaded machines. They're currently on the ship and should be here sometime around the end of the month. I can update this thread if anyone is interested when they come in.

Also, companies like Bolt, Fettle, French Fitness, etc all order from Chinese factories then mark everything up.

I've bought a half rack/functional trainer(220lb stacks)/smith combo from Alibaba. It was commercial quality.

Buying it on Alibaba was pretty simple. You're dealing with major manufacturers. Just make sure they do plenty of business and have good ratings.

Importing it and the process around it was kind of a pain. Expect a good amount of fees. In the end I still paid less than what I would have paid for an equivalent piece in the US. I guess I paid about 60% what it would have cost here.

A few months ago I ordered plates, pro style dumbbells and a few plate loaded machines. They're currently on the ship and should be here sometime around the end of the month. I can update this thread if anyone is interested when they come in.

Also, companies like Bolt, Fettle, French Fitness, etc all order from Chinese factories then mark everything up.
Would you mind sharing the vendor you went thru and there contact?

Okay, yeah when I searched the forums here I read through that thread. Personally, I’ve seen this manufacturer on past Google searches but never saw it being used or talked about.

From the specifications of the machine it looks to be solid, using 11 gauge steel. Comes in a lil under 400lbs too.

I just gotta remove some older equipment, then rearrange some things to make it fit. I really want it, but am still just eye fucking it.

Cage

The first time was Shandong Brightway Fitness, but I didn't see them on Alibaba after a quick check.

I'll wait to list the other vendor once I receive the equipment just to be sure everything is good quality.
I’m interested as well so please follow up. I’ve never used Alibaba before and don’t know much abt it. Guess I need to familiarize myself with it!

Cage

Your right with these companies all marking or badging up the same product with their logos. i think any of the Chinese stuff would stand up well especially in a home environment. I will say that places like alibaba etc show photos of others kit such as hammer rogers etc and the actual item sold doesn’t look much like it so don’t assume you will get an identical hammer piece.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131