over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bacteriosataic Water? Where did it go?

Southern Comfort

Registered
Two of the three sites I order research supplies from no longer carry BW and NO ONE in customer service will tell me why they dont carry it anymore, just "we no longer carry that item, sorry for the inconvinience" BS.
Anyone have any idea what happend? Did big brother crack down on BW but not oils and other chemical solvents?

check the site tflexxin... NO LONGER carried bro. They are my go to people and get my stuff here the NEXT day. I even called customer service. Nadda.

damn, thats where i got mine

.22 sterile filter
1ml sterile BA
100ml sterile vial
20ml syringe
two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

There's no need to boil your water or anything like that. Simply buy a sealed gallon of distilled water. Set up your vial to be filtered in to by placing one of the 18g needles in the top with the filter attached, as well as the 27g needle in the top for air exchange. The pins used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. Use the 3rd pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

Now put 1ml of BA through the filter, in to the sealed vial. Then draw out 99ml's (20ml's at a time, or whatever size syringe you're working with) and filter it through the filter in to the vial as well.

You have yourself Bacteriostatic Water.

.22 sterile filter
1ml sterile BA
100ml sterile vial
20ml syringe
two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

There's no need to boil your water or anything like that. Simply buy a sealed gallon of distilled water. Set up your vial to be filtered in to by placing one of the 18g needles in the top with the filter attached, as well as the 27g needle in the top for air exchange. The pins used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. Use the 3rd pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

Now put 1ml of BA through the filter, in to the sealed vial. Then draw out 99ml's (20ml's at a time, or whatever size syringe you're working with) and filter it through the filter in to the vial as well.

You have yourself Bacteriostatic Water.

excellent info and post!

Hotrocks, your knowledge scares me man. The price of 30ml of BW costs about the same as the filter alone. RLS is still carrying it... but I like the "one stop shop" cuts shipping costs that way and USPS/UPS isnt at the house everyday which begins to look suspicious.

yeah, that usps is very suspsicious coming to the door everyday........lol

Yes , but when you home brew it you have 100 ml instead of the 30 which doesn't last me very long.

How you been doing friend ?

Im doing well bro!! Just keeping my head above water.

Ok next question, I already have all that stuff on hand except the distilled water (winn dixie!!)

How long will GH stay good in this mix?

I'm can't recall at the moment brother.
And I would'nt want to be wrong with my answer.

Should I draw 101.5 mls of H2O a little will be left in the whatman and not yield a perfect 100ml. Why does the BA even need to be filtered? Im excited about this, Ive had these syringe filters forever looking for a good reason to use them. Id rather stick my balls on a griddle than filter oil through a syring filter again.

I've also noticed that the Bacteriostatic water has dried up... Dunno why.
Syringes too, alot fewer places are carrying them. The county I live in used to allow syringe sales from the Pharmacy without a script, but now they've changed the law.

I think its about 1/2 and 1/2 now in FL... some counties you can purchase them, some you can't.

I'm can't recall at the moment brother.
And I would'nt want to be wrong with my answer.

Ive read that it will stay good over 10 days in normal BW that you would get from a research chem(30ml bottles with the pink label)

What would make this any different? Ingredients on the empty bottle I have says 0.9% benzyl alcohol added. Is it distilled water in theirs?

GPZ and RLS are both located in FL... both are still carrying pins but neither are carrying BW. The other research site I know of located out of state is still carrying BW but NOT PINS. Im trying to not have to spend $10 in shipping today if I can find everything in one place.

GPZ and RLS are both located in FL... both are still carrying pins but neither are carrying BW. The other research site I know of located out of state is still carrying BW but NOT PINS. Im trying to not have to spend $10 in shipping today if I can find everything in one place.

I hear you on that. I wish there were more one stop shopping places lol.

I just walk into either CVS or Walgreens here in FL and ask for pins .
Never a problem.

Just go to another and try .
It is up to there discretion.
I was asked only once what I was using them for and I said to refill printer cartridges .

Two of the three sites I order research supplies from no longer carry BW and NO ONE in customer service will tell me why they dont carry it anymore, just "we no longer carry that item, sorry for the inconvinience" BS.
Anyone have any idea what happend? Did big brother crack down on BW but not oils and other chemical solvents?

Try Sterile Syringes - Buy, No Prescription Required, Syringes, Needles, Sterile Injection Water, Whatman Sterile Filters, Medical Supplies Online, Site Enhancing Oils, Syntherol, Sterile Needles.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear