over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad cholesterol high as f***

ny2ncmuscle

Registered
Had a recent blood test and cholesterol count came back 273. (normal is 199)My Dr. said well discuss it at my next appointment....is he serious....sounds alarming to me !!! Strange thing is my diet has been on point for the past couple of months. May have something to do with family history.My questions are is there anything I could do to start to remedy this problem.Should I discontinue cycle or back off to a coast. ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED THIS NEWS GOT ME STRESSED !!!

Have you followed any of the advice on here with supplements? Dante (DC), Stewie, Nothuman, etc. Just curious if you've been using supplements as a precaution and being proactive with your health?

To be honest , no not as much as I should've been.Eating clean , and getting regular BP checks has been all I have monitored. This kinda caught me off guard and Im not feeling unhealthy....that's whats got me panicking.In hindsight I would have paid closer attention to prevention.

It's the nature of the beast while on a cycle.

Pay more attention to reducing inflammatory responses such as uncontrolled sleep apnea (if you have OSA) and bad eating habits, lessen the load on your liver and kidneys. That's if you're taking and hepatoxic drugs.

Consider aiding your endothelial function-- L-Citrulline supplements and food sources.

Occasionally add a bit of sodium bicarbonate with some water---half a teaspoon.

What's your "baseline" LDL ? Say when you got it checked 6 months ago.

It's the nature of the beast while on a cycle.

Pay more attention to reducing inflammatory responses such as uncontrolled sleep apnea (if you have OSA) and bad eating habits, lessen the load on your liver and kidneys. That's if you're taking and hepatoxic drugs.

Consider aiding your endothelial function-- L-Citrulline supplements and food sources.

Occasionally add a bit of sodium bicarbonate with some water---half a teaspoon.

Stewie what does sodium bicarbonate is for mate ? thanks

Stewie what does sodium bicarbonate is for mate ? thanks

Headed home, only have a few. It acts as a buffer against mild acidosis. And a few other things.

Lead into it more tommorow.

Have you followed any of the advice on here with supplements? Dante (DC), Stewie, Nothuman, etc. Just curious if you've been using supplements as a precaution and being proactive with your health?

Depend, if he is on 1g per week , the supplement would not help to much.

No matter how clean you eat , when on a cycle ( even just test) it will always effect your cholesterol . Your doctor will most likely perscribed Niacin, it will return your cholesterol back to normal while on a cycle.

Niacin was my option before I turned down a statin drug. Niacin works wonders gives me a werid feeling from the side effects but works great highly recommend it.

what does your cycle look like and how long have you been on? What was cholesterol last time you had it checked? Most times cholesterol will go back to where it was pre-cycle, especially with the appropriate supps. Last time I did some var at 50mg/day my total cholesterol went up to like 280, its usually 200-220 and now its back there again after discontinuing it.

Cycle is 8 weeks in. Running 600 test e a week .100 test p pre wo. Also 300 Tren E a week , 100 Tren A EOD , 100 NPP EOD. Planned on doing 12 week run but cut Tren out. Going to stick with test 4 now and see how I feel. APPRECIATE ALL THE FEEDBACK

Cycle is 8 weeks in. Running 600 test e a week .100 test p pre wo. Also 300 Tren E a week , 100 Tren A EOD , 100 NPP EOD. Planned on doing 12 week run but cut Tren out. Going to stick with test 4 now and see how I feel. APPRECIATE ALL THE FEEDBACK

Again, other than your current cycle there's really not much to go off of here.

- What were your levels last time you had them checked ?

- What is your HDL ?

- What is your LDL or VLDL ?

Without the above information, you're basically throwing darts in the dark.

OK well..

Had a recent blood test and cholesterol count came back 273. (normal is 199)My Dr. said well discuss it at my next appointment....is he serious....sounds alarming to me !!! Strange thing is my diet has been on point for the past couple of months. May have something to do with family history.My questions are is there anything I could do to start to remedy this problem.Should I discontinue cycle or back off to a coast. ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED THIS NEWS GOT ME STRESSED !!!

not saying you shouldn't heed the advice here but mine came back at 342 last year after a run of test and tren, i felt fine too, so just saying DON'T PANIC, i must have had mine that high for a quite a while, it may still be high but i came off everything for a couple months and took some supps, will know very soon what it is now.

Use niacin. You can get it anywhere and its cheep. Don't get the flush-free type either, it doesn't work. Don't get the time-released either, it's shown to be hard on the liver. Start with 500mg/day. The flushing/itching can be a little alarming at first, but it's normal and tells you that it's working and goes away in about 20 minutes. I take my before bed and most nights never notice the flushing. It fixed my cholesterol.

Depend, if he is on 1g per week , the supplement would not help to much.

Not true from my experience. My lipids were screwed up on less then 1g per week. Now with the proper nutrition, supplementation, etc., on 2g of gear my LDL is well within range so is my total. My HDL is still not where I want it to be but much better and my ratio is within the range versus when it was at 11 on less gear.

I know you are all about low doses but high doses can be run properly as well if one knows what they are doing.

Most of the time it's specific compounds that throw things off, not necessarily the dose.

My cholesterol in January was 315, LDL and HDL and Triglycerides were also quite poor. I went to a heart doctor and had a stress test and echo and all came back normal. She told me this was hereditary and put me on 10 mgs of crestor. I decided not to take the crestor until after my next blood work in February. Because of some back issues I was off PEDs since November and had to stop doing cardio. So in January I was able to start the cardio, and in 30 days got it down to 254. I started the crestor but decided to take the 10mgs at eod instead of ed and just got new bloods yesterday, my cholesterol is now 141, everything but my HDLs were in the normal range now. I know alot of you guys don't like statins, I feel ok on them and my liver AST and ALT are the lowest they have been in a long time.

My cholesterol in January was 315, LDL and HDL and Triglycerides were also quite poor. I went to a heart doctor and had a stress test and echo and all came back normal. She told me this was hereditary and put me on 10 mgs of crestor. I decided not to take the crestor until after my next blood work in February. Because of some back issues I was off PEDs since November and had to stop doing cardio. So in January I was able to start the cardio, and in 30 days got it down to 254. I started the crestor but decided to take the 10mgs at eod instead of ed and just got new bloods yesterday, my cholesterol is now 141, everything but my HDLs were in the normal range now. I know alot of you guys don't like statins, I feel ok on them and my liver AST and ALT are the lowest they have been in a long time.

That's a great improvement bro. It's good to keep on top of these health things. Blood work s so so important, I wish more guys would commit to doing bloods and taking care of themselves.

A lot of people demonize them on here and other boards but they serve a purpose and for many are without sides when used as a tool along with other means of improving ones cardiovascular health.

I personally take low dose lipitor every other day for prevention and high family risk factors. Its all about risks and benefits. Guys will be all about cycles and using questionable stuff and stuff you know is dangerous to your health but then always want to ask what "natural supps" they can take and feel like anyone recommending a statin doesnt know what they are talking about. Yea well.. dont post on here in 15 years about your heart issues. One has to be objective as possible and do what is best for them.

Im glad your doing better bro.

My doctor said there is a new statin out (and he is on it himself) that you take SQ twice a month. And it eliminates some of the bad sides that most people have. Feeling bad, sore legs, etc.. Can't remember the name of it. But it is new and from Pfizer.

He also said that the overall cholesterol number isn't what he goes by either. The good levels and particle size is more important.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws