over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bad Injection? Need your help!

Ehren

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, been doing this for years and years, but this is a first.

About an hour what I thought was an everyday inject, I reach over to kinda massage it again (Delt) while watching TV and I can HEAR it squishing around! WTF?!?

Anyone else experience this? Anything I need to worry about?

Thanks guys. Learn something new every day.

If any air got into you than you can hear squishing. But you can get that from a regular injection. I would massage it a little and not worry about it. It sounds safe. Look for redness or if you feel sick then I would go to a doc if you think it is infected. But a squishing noise can happen and be safe.

Actually sounds mildly interesting.
But I dont think its anything to get alarmed over just yet. Pain, swelling, itchiness, these are signs of something more sinister.

like they said above it could be from a bit of trapped air. or you could have hit a pocket between scar tissue that just trapped some oils. if you hit the delts regularly you probably have some scar tissue built up. after a long enough time i can no longer get to my delts anymore due to excessive scarring. cant even push it through a 22 guage at this point. but i do remember being able to "feel" it moving around inside there after a larger volume shot. typically only when i did 3cc at a time.

you can try some mild heat and massage. the heat should help make the oils and the tissue a bit looser so maybe it will dissipate easier. anytime i ever lumped up a spot i would use wet heat like a rag soaked in water with a hot pack inside it to massage the area after letting it sit on there for about 15-20 minutes.

dont be surprised if it flares up bright red and warm to the touch in the next 24hrs.

What we do to ourselves just to play the game:D

I had this happen one....I made it flare up because I couldn't quite making it make squishy sounds, :) went to the ER. Doc said it is probably a broken blood vessel that leaked into the depot. Gave me antibiotics but probably didnt need them. Just heat and dont play with it.

Thanks for all the thoughtful comments, guys!

It's the next day now, no swelling or redness (I'm really surprised lol), but still squishy.

As Cerberus said, I just can't stop f*cking with it! haha. Guess I'd better knock it off. And I guess that delt is out of commission for pinning for a while.

BTW...Anyone know the shelf life of Keflex? I've got some here, but it's a few years old...

Last edited:
I once did a quad injection and it seemed like all the oil leaked out of the muscle and stayed trapped between the muscle and skin.

Definitely was squishy with no redness.

Hurt like hell for days though.

i sometimes have these squishing sounds when massaging the spot right after an injection... sounds like vagina farts :D
never really bothered me, just feels a bit gross.
never turned out to be a problem. didnt even know people were worried about this, lol.

It's normal. Some people will even add a tiny bit of air to every injection so there's no risk of leaking.

Before synthol they used plain old air. I heard thats how Tom Platz got his quads and hams.

Thanks for all the thoughtful comments, guys!

It's the next day now, no swelling or redness (I'm really surprised lol), but still squishy.

As Cerberus said, I just can't stop f*cking with it! haha. Guess I'd better knock it off. And I guess that delt is out of commission for pinning for a while.

BTW...Anyone know the shelf life of Keflex? I've got some here, but it's a few years old...

Its hard to leave it alone, mild entertainment.:) Just dont go sticking it with anything.
Keflex has a 5 year shelf life before degradation. And its slow so I wouldn't worry to take it if needed.

Last edited:
Its hard to leave it alone, mild entertainment.:) Just dont go sticking it with anything.
Keflex has a 5 year shelf life before degradation. And its slow so I wouldn't worry to take it if needed.

Lol. Dude, you nailed it. You KNOW I did consider seeing what I could suck out with another pin. But I resisted the urge.

Now it's just painful, so hope all's well.

Thanks again, Guys!

Before synthol they used plain old air. I heard thats how Tom Platz got his quads and hams.

Really? I heard he got them by squatting ungodly amounts of weights for ungodly amounts of reps

lol ever tried injecting 3ml of air into your quads? fucking retard... good luck if you hit a vein with that. :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws