over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Baking Gear to sterilize

Who here bakes/sterilizes their gear before use?

• Never

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Always

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Not exactly necessary if a reputable source is used

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Analog

Registered
Hey so i just got through reading Massive G's postings regarding the effects of baking gear to sterilize and whether or not it affects the hormone etc. Thanks again Massive G for that post as for you def sound like you know what your talking about. 15 years in the Pharmaceutical Industry def validates
Anyhow my main question is how many people here actually Bake their gear to sterilize? Or when you receive it do you just draw and go? Basically what i am wondering is how many people bake their gear and how many people just draw and poke?
Does the fact that the gear is coming from a reputable source or whether or not it is pharmaceutical grade affect whether or not you sterilize the vial?
Also if anyone uses any other method of sterilizing besides heating and watmans what is it?
In Massive g's post regarding the Dry heat sterilization in the oven he did also list some other methods of sterilizing. But what i am also wondering is are there any other ways and is sterilizing the gear before use by heating really a big concern or just a preventative measure that everyone should be doing along with proper sterilization techniques?
Thanks, ANALOG

Here is the link to massive G's article if anyone cant find it
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...urs-infections-painful-gear-test-flu-etc.html

Last edited:
And basically the title of Massive G's post basically could answer my questions for me in the respect that YES sterilize your vials before use to avoid complications in the first place but is there more to it?

I have baked before (although at a lower temperature 250 used to be the rule of thumb) and had the pain from a very potent brew significantly reduced. The heat did not seem to change its effectiveness when used.

I have done many cycle with and without baking and I think I will bake from now on. This last batch, while potent, gives flulike symptoms and site pain when used. Time to pull out my apron and chefs hat and get baking.

The most common oils like test e, deca, eq have extremely low melting points. I would think long exposure to heat above their melting point would lead to degration...I could be absolutely wrong here.

When in doubt, I re-filter with a whataman and add to a sterile vile.

Last edited:
Or when you receive it do you just draw and go?
Does the fact that the gear is coming from a reputable source affect whether or not you sterilize the vial?

Yes, and most definitly Yes!

The most common oils like test e, deca, eq have extremely low melting points. I would think long exposure to heat above their melting point would lead to degration...I could be absolutely wrong here.

When in doubt, I re-filter with a whataman and add to a sterile vile.
Agreed.Best to refilter when in doubt.Tren above 180 degrees F = Oxidation

i always want to bake sust and test just for peace of mind, but im always worried it will ruin it...

Basically what Massive G was saying is that baking the gear does not harm the hormone but i could imagine that intense heats would definitely cause some deg ration if not total like you said. Seems like using a reputable source / human grade/ pharm grade is def way to go. Guess its pretty self explanatory now that i look at it. Thanks for the replies and polling's tho.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws