over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Balkan Pharmaceuticals

testi1969

Registered
Has anyone expirenced an alcohol taste in their mouth after every injection of Test E? - Mods and Alin are welcomed to help.

Thank you

Why did you inject in your mouth? Your gf trying to make something in there bigger?:eek:

Dude this is a serious question! It was injected in the glute and within seconds there was an alcohol taste in mouth at evey injection

I just cant do it. I want to try some of this UG gear, but everytime I get my shopping cart full, I " x " out the window and tell myself " You get what U pay for" oh, and all the fucked up comments and reports from everyones misfortunes with this crap.

This is why I buy Human Grade Pharm... It may cost more, but its properly dosed, doesnt hurt or smell like flowers.... and doesnt cause me to taste alcohol after injecting it!!!:eek: .

Are U sure youre squirting it in your Glute and not in your asshole? There is no possible way that could be causing a taste in your mouth?????

I just cant do it. I want to try some of this UG gear, but everytime I get my shopping cart full, I " x " out the window and tell myself " You get what U pay for" oh, and all the fucked up comments and reports from everyones misfortunes with this crap.

This is why I buy Human Grade Pharm... It may cost more, but its properly dosed, doesnt hurt or smell like flowers.... and doesnt cause me to taste alcohol after injecting it!!!:eek: .

Are U sure youre squirting it in your Glute and not in your asshole? There is no possible way that could be causing a taste in your mouth?????

You don't know what you're talking about.:rolleyes: BP is made in a real lab with the lisence to do so. It's not ug by any means. I've used Balkan multiple times with only GREAT things to say. I've never even had the "metalic taste" in the back of the mouth...Sounds similar to what many call "tren cough" though it's probably test/other entering the blood stream quickly via a blood vessel/vein....

Agree 100% with Tyrone, has happened to me numerous times using Test C /Deca, I get this metalic taste as well as a bad ass cough that seems it last forever.

Sounds like You hit something Bro...but here is the question.."Why do some get tren cough?" I never do but have heard of it...why tren...?

My bad Balkan is legit... was thinking of BD
Well, I know that gear, especially test, wears on your immune system. Like Sus Flu. I caught Streppe throat once starting a cycle.

This guy is talking about a taste tho? Honestly, you may have hit a vein and blew some in it. Cant think of anything other than that

My bad Balkan is legit... was thinking of BD
Well, I know that gear, especially test, wears on your immune system. Like Sus Flu. I caught Streppe throat once starting a cycle.

This guy is talking about a taste tho? Honestly, you may have hit a vein and blew some in it. Cant think of anything other than that

so was bd ...even though i dont care for it!

Has anyone expirenced an alcohol taste in their mouth after every injection of Test E? - Mods and Alin are welcomed to help.

Thank you

The Balkan products are all pharm/human grade products that are held to the highest standards as any top pharmaceautical company such as Organon,,Phizer,,Lilly.

Are you injecting deep enough IM? Perhaps you hit vein and injected directly via mainline?

I've had it happen

I've had the same thing happen with two different kinds of "Human Grade" items. One being an old product, that some of you might remember called "Sten" from Mexico. It gave me an overwhelming taste of alcohol then bam the WORST cough fit of my life. I mean almost call 911 time, it scared the crap outta me. The other time was with Norma Deca, but that time it was just the taste, and it wasn't overbearing like with the Sten. It went away very quickly. I am thinking along with these other guys that where you injected may have a high amount of blood "Traffic" that picked up some of the compound and shuttled it somewhere that caused discomfort. Oh and also want to add that I did draw back both times, no blood.

Last edited:
Balkan is the only injectables I use now. You can't beat the price or quality.

sounds like you hit a vein... have done this twice last tear with test...
bad taste and worst damn cough... first time it scared the living shit out of me... 2nd time I knew what it was and I keep cough drops with my gear so it wasn't as bad.. cough drops helped a little...

BALKAN is IMO a greta product. I personally love there tren great stuff ALIN. I am sure there other products r just as good. BALKAN GREAT STUFF!!!! I wanna live in Europe.

I do like that all you guys are giving me help and your great opinions!
5 out of 5 shots i got that alcohol taste, I am mixing test e and deca in the same syringe injecting 2-1/4 cc in one shot. So i tried another option 1 cc of test only and i got that taste then 2 hours later 3/4 cc of deca and no taste so its the test thats giving me the problem - i never had this happen before so its quite alarming.

Do you aspirate the syringe every time BEFORE you inject? It would be a very wise thing to do.

I have friends who have used almost every product from every manufacturer out there for over 10 years now, NEVER a bad cough! Not ever! This is after liters and liters of juice have been injected, literally. And they only had a taste in their mouth from nicking a vein maybe 5 times at most.

If you cant give yourself a shot in the ass correctly then have a buddy, err, I mean a licensed practitioner do it. Its not difficult.

Totally done correctly aspirate and all...... I have used different labs and never had that taste the deca don't give a taste only the test

sounds like you hit a vein... have done this twice last tear with test...
bad taste and worst damn cough... first time it scared the living shit out of me... .

I agree with hitting the vein.... and Exorcist....I can relate to your experience, I hit something in my glute, got that f**ked up taste in my mouth, starting coughing so much my ears where watering and thought I was gonna puke! Scared the hell out of me as well!!! LOL!
Thats sucked so bad, I'll never forget it!!!!

The answer lies in the amount of BA or another alcohol that is used in producing the product. Then the next reason lies in each persons sensitivity to alcohol. Theres no way this guy keeps hitting a vien when he injects the nproduct which is causing him to taste alcohol afterwards. Have never used the companies products in this thread so I can't comment on the quality but it seems that this user would be sensitive to the alcohol in the TE maybe because this company uses more alcohol. Remember when saying theyusemore alcohol it could mean as little as .01% more which makes this user sensitive to the product. As far as tren cough goes its a very legit side effect of tren accetate especially since its only production is through ug type labs and it supposedly takes more BA to produce this product than other compounds.

I have used Balkan and other products that make that happen. It is like some kind of initial shock to the Solvent. I first noticed it when using home brew tren. Now I get it with higher concentration products as they are using more solvent. It can feel simular to a prostglandin reaction which can cause your chest to seize and weezing/coughing for air. It can be scary. I never had this happen after years of juicing. Now it happens all the time. Believe it or not relaxing and controlling your breathing before during and after your shot helps reduce the effects.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear