advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What supplements/pharmaceuticals do you use for long term/overall health?

mag taurate is used in very high doses in hospital setting for various things.
generally no shitting.
The doses of mag taurate seemed skewed because of the amount of elemental magnesium per serving.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The doses of mag taurate seemed skewed because of the amount of elemental magnesium per serving.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

it is still used in hospital settings often for early labor, cheap/old and no one pushing the agenda.... thats why it gets my vote:lightbulb:

seen ppl take monster doses with zero ill effect.

Life Extension - 2 Per Day
NAC
TUDCA
Curcumin
Vitamin K2
Omega 3
Krill Oil
Citrus Bergamot
Garlic Extract
Life Extension - MacuGuard
PQQ
Supplement Needs - Sleep Stack
Ubiquinol
VSL #3 Probiotics
Alpha GPC
Glutathione
Cissus
Atragalus

Recently had abnormal bloods come back for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), so stopped a lot of these. I think some of these irritate my stomach, or a combination. Been referred to a gastroenterologist for more tests.

may wana look into theanine...
very cheap and covers a lot of ground.

ibs i think has a lot to do with systemic innflamation which is about as broad a term as one can imagine.

TUDCA most important of them all. There is a reason its pricey. it works. if you have an excellent diet most of the stuff people are listing isn't really necessary. they are great supplements if you have the extra cash but of them all TUDCA is one you cannot get the same benefits as from a proper diet. so if want to keep your internal organs running optimally the rest of your lives then take TUDCA. take minimum 500mg a day for 4 months. Get labs drawn before you start and then get labs done at the 4 month mark. you will see remarkable things happen in all aspects of you lab work

Last edited:
TUDCA most important of them all. There is a reason its pricey. it works. if you have an excellent diet most of the stuff people are listing isn't really necessary. they are great supplements if you have the extra cash but of them all TUDCA is one you cannot get the same benefits as from a proper diet. so if want to keep your internal organs running optimally the rest of your lives then take TUDCA. take minimum 500mg a day for 4 months. Get labs drawn before you start and then get labs done at the 4 month mark. you will see remarkable things happen in all aspects of you lab work

There is evidence TUDCA works if the liver is being stressed or has been stressed.

Where is the evidence its necessary all the time?

I think it should be used during 17aa ,Trenbolone, high AAS dose usage, or post use to help heal/regenerate. It's not an all year round supplement from the data I've seen.

Life Extension - 2 Per Day
NAC
TUDCA
Curcumin
Vitamin K2
Omega 3
Krill Oil
Citrus Bergamot
Garlic Extract
Life Extension - MacuGuard
PQQ
Supplement Needs - Sleep Stack
Ubiquinol
VSL #3 Probiotics
Alpha GPC
Glutathione
Cissus
Atragalus

Recently had abnormal bloods come back for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), so stopped a lot of these. I think some of these irritate my stomach, or a combination. Been referred to a gastroenterologist for more tests.

Hey pal - what's VSL #3 Probiotics costing you a month?

Heard it's one of the best or the best on the market

Chip

There is evidence TUDCA works if the liver is being stressed or has been stressed.

I think it should be used during 17aa ,Trenbolone, high AAS dose usage, or post use to help heal/regenerate. It's not an all year round supplement from the data I've seen.

Do you know what the #1 biggest disease is thats been on the rise that pharmaceutical companies are spending billions in research on to develop a drug for? They even say it will be bigger seller than cancer drugs. Its fatty liver disease. it effects everyone. not just people who take steroids. and guess what supplement helps with that? TUDCA. Only makes sense to take it as a regular supplement. healthy liver equals healthy you. also tudca has insulin sensitivity benefits and a ton more benefits still in early research. its the #1 supplement on my list. cause its the only supplement with real research that anybody has listed that really does a damn thing. Every day new studies coming out that cant prove if Vitamin D really works or fish oil really works or if NAC really works and all the others. TUDCA only one that has solid research. and tons of guys posting labs showing it does work on top of the research thats out there. shit my cholesterol levels improved by 20% in 4 months first time i used it. Thats how my cholesterol ratio got down to 3.3 for first time ever. And thats after wasting tons of money on fish oil which i no longer use anymore. Take your tudca for 4 months and get full labs panel done before and after and tell me what you see. i bet you everything improves.

Last edited:
Do you know what the #1 biggest disease is thats been on the rise that pharmaceutical companies are spending billions in research on to develop a drug for? They even say it will be bigger seller than cancer drugs. Its fatty liver disease. it effects everyone. not just people who take steroids. and guess what supplement helps with that? TUDCA. Only makes sense to take it as a regular supplement. healthy liver equals healthy you. also tudca has insulin sensitivity benefits and a ton more benefits still in early research. its the #1 supplement on my list. cause its the only supplement with real research that anybody has listed that really does a damn thing. Every day new studies coming out that cant prove if Vitamin D really works or fish oil really works or if NAC really works and all the others. TUDCA only one that has solid research. and tons of guys posting labs showing it does work on top of the research thats out there. shit my cholesterol levels improved by 20% in 4 months first time i used it. Thats how my cholesterol ratio got down to 3.3 for first time ever. And thats after wasting tons of money on fish oil which i no longer use anymore. Take your tudca for 4 months and get full labs panel done before and after and tell me what you see. i bet you everything improves.

Appears to be quite mitochondrial friendly, too.

Look into Choline too.

I've been on prescription UDCA for over two years now. Everyone said that I'd have to have my gallbladder out due to gallstones. I did the research and asked the doctor for it. He'd never prescribed it. Two years later I still have my gallbladder and no stones. I've read the research paid for by supplement companies saying that TUDCA is superior but I'll stick with my pharmaceutical grade. I don't trust most supplement companies, or their research. I've seen too many reports of faked and spiked products.
Either form probably works. And there is a ton of research indicating that it helps all kinds of things, even longevity.

Thats all very interesting, but you haven't provided any data that it helps or aids a healthy liver.

All the data I have seen on Tauroursodeoxycholic acid showed it improved various liver markers with those with cholestasis, cirrhosis and chronic liver disease (CLD).

I have not seen much on healthy individuals, hence my opinion on using it when the liver is stressed only or post damage.

That said, I'm upping it to 500mg per day and will see what effects (if any) it has on lipids.

I've been on prescription UDCA for over two years now. Everyone said that I'd have to have my gallbladder out due to gallstones. I did the research and asked the doctor for it. He'd never prescribed it. Two years later I still have my gallbladder and no stones. I've read the research paid for by supplement companies saying that TUDCA is superior but I'll stick with my pharmaceutical grade. I don't trust most supplement companies, or their research. I've seen too many reports of faked and spiked products.
Either form probably works. And there is a ton of research indicating that it helps all kinds of things, even longevity.

thank you for that post. Ive heard many stories like your's. UDCA/TUDCA is a miracle supplement. people on these forums would be wise to invest in keeping their internal organs healthy and working optimally. there is nothing on the mkt that will do that like UDCA/TUDCA will. Taking TUDCA to prevent damage seems wiser than waiting till there is damage. Like my doctor says "that's the point of PREVENTATIVE medicine".

Last edited:
Personally if I were to consume it, I´d make sure it´s synthetic and not made in China, some people are nothing but oxygen thieves FFS.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4819118/

"The second concern is the extreme cruel and inhuman method to extract bile from living bear. The extraction method named “Free-dripping Fistula Technique” by inserting a catheter into the bear gallbladders to drain the bile daily was applied in thousands of bear bile extraction factories [14, 15]. It once was thought to be a great technological progress from “kill the bear to get the bile” to “drain bile from living bear.” But the extraction of bile from living bear is such an unbearable torture, which does not kill the bear in an instant but will render it a pain worse than death. The bears would suffer tremendous mental stress and physical trauma for decades and result in illnesses and chronic infections caused by the presence of foreign bodies and wounds"

Personally if I were to consume it, I´d make sure it´s synthetic and not made in China, some people are nothing but oxygen thieves FFS.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4819118/

"The second concern is the extreme cruel and inhuman method to extract bile from living bear. The extraction method named “Free-dripping Fistula Technique” by inserting a catheter into the bear gallbladders to drain the bile daily was applied in thousands of bear bile extraction factories [14, 15]. It once was thought to be a great technological progress from “kill the bear to get the bile” to “drain bile from living bear.” But the extraction of bile from living bear is such an unbearable torture, which does not kill the bear in an instant but will render it a pain worse than death. The bears would suffer tremendous mental stress and physical trauma for decades and result in illnesses and chronic infections caused by the presence of foreign bodies and wounds"

Well. Isn't that lovely. That explains why the one time I tried an UGL UDCA it smelled like vomit. Whereas the USA pharm grade smells like nothing.

How do you have to administer it?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner