over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 Long Term

I used to love Melanotan and used it for years - it not only causes a tan but also improves insulin sensitivity, unfortunately now even the smallest doses such as 100mcg make me feel nauseous for the next 24 hours and feel like shit when I used to be able to use 1mg a day without any problems - old age sucks lol
This began to be my problem as well,,,Even at the smallest dose the nauseousness was no longer bearable and for longer and longer periods of time.
I've been using MT2 for about 15 years now and have noticed the same thing. As time went on, I seemed to become more sensitive to it and I needed a lot less to get the desired effect. It's the nausea that gets me, like mentioned, I will use the smallest dose possible and still get that slight annoying nauseous feeling that can last throughout the day. I've tried the recommended doses of Taurine and Ginger Root, and all that I got out of that was the shits from the Taurine. I still use MT2 on and off, but at the smallest mcg dose possible after reconstituting a 10mg vial with 2ml's of Bac water.

for the record and don't know if anyone mentioned it prior but this shit lasts forever after being reconstituted. i have had a bottle in my fridge going on 3+ years. i will use a little bit come spring so i dont burn once the sun starts hitting the northeast. it works just as well as it did when i bought it in 2020. i think that guys that overdue this stuff look like shit and if you know of the drug you can spot the dudes from miles away.

Hello, what do you think about the risk of developing melanoma with the use of MT2? I have read a lot about it but i see different opinions (i have skin between 2-3) I am not a boy full of moles in general but have some on the sides of abdomen and many on my back, this scares me a little according to what I have read.
I started 2 weeks ago, first week at 0.5mg M-X-F, second week 0.375 M-X-F, my tan is very nice and now i try to maintain it with 0.25 week, the injection days i stay about 15-20 minutes in the sun.
Any recommendation? My fear is none other than melanoma.. i don't care about freckles, they look good on me.

Hello, what do you think about the risk of developing melanoma with the use of MT2? I have read a lot about it but i see different opinions (i have skin between 2-3) I am not a boy full of moles in general but have some on the sides of abdomen and many on my back, this scares me a little according to what I have read.
I started 2 weeks ago, first week at 0.5mg M-X-F, second week 0.375 M-X-F, my tan is very nice and now i try to maintain it with 0.25 week, the injection days i stay about 15-20 minutes in the sun.
Any recommendation? My fear is none other than melanoma.. i don't care about freckles, they look good on me.
Can tell you i used to use MT2 and developed an intrusive melanoma on my leg and a surface melanoma on my shoulder. Fair skin lots of freckles. Now i tan easily. I no longer use mt2. Melanomas were excised successfully. Not positive mt2 caused them but its not worth it anymore to chance it.

Can tell you i used to use MT2 and developed an intrusive melanoma on my leg and a surface melanoma on my shoulder. Fair skin lots of freckles. Now i tan easily. I no longer use mt2. Melanomas were excised successfully. Not positive mt2 caused them but its not worth it anymore to chance it.
Sorry to hear that man, I think the risk is increased but yea why risk it just for a tan.....its not like its ten lbs of muscle or anything....lol jk

I fkn hate the sick feeling but love the tan

I take 2 tramadol 30 minutes before injecting just to deal with the sick feeling

I cant stand it

I fkn hate the sick feeling but love the tan

I take 2 tramadol 30 minutes before injecting just to deal with the sick feeling

I cant stand it
Get your hands on some Zofran. You’ll never be nauseous again with MT2.

Using 3mg - 5mg a week I get tan/dark with zero sun exposure or tanning. MT2 is great during summer for those of us stuck in an office all summer but it’s tricky to use if you’re naturally olive skin. Last summer i was running 2mg per week & unexpectedly on a Saturday was stuck out in 85 degree sunshine for 5-6 hours straight, by evening i was so dark I looked ridiculous to the point i had to avoid sun for a month. Great stuff, darkens my eyes and facial hair as well if i take enough. I couldn’t imagine running mt2 and using a tanning bad, it would be overkill for someone of my skin type. I don’t get the avoidance due to nausea, i’ll get occasional bouts out of nowhere but it disappears in 10-15 minutes, i can’t see it stopping someone from using a few time a week

Thanks brother . Also called Ondax I believe.

How many pills and when?
One pill is enough, taking it right after works the best imo. But some people swear by taking it before…..I also let mine dissolve on the tongue. For some reason that works better for me.

One pill is enough, taking it right after works the best imo. But some people swear by taking it before…..I also let mine dissolve on the tongue. For some reason that works better for me.

thanks man ill give it a crack

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity