over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT2 Long Term

blackjack

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I've personally used MT2 off and on for 10+ years and love the ability to get much less sun and look like I am out in it everyday. I browsed around looking for long term side effects, and don't really see anything consistent other than quotes from doctors saying it can accelerate melanoma, but then others say if you weren't going to get it this won't change that either.

I've never had much risk aversion and kind of committed to being a guinea pig of sorts. But, my wife is now very interested in trying it and always bugs me about it. One thing I can't live with is introducing her to something that has very real long term side effects.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone have real deal studies showing true harm long term? Anyone had in depth convo with a reputable Dr on the matter?

Thanks all!

PS: what I am not asking about is nausea/flushing etc...only long term stuff

Interesting question as I have been on MT1 and now MT2 consistently for 2 plus months. Don’t plan on stopping unless someone brings up any serious long term issues. Like you mentioned I get the nausea a few minutes after injection so I try and do it when I take my gummies at night and the raging morning boners are wild so no complaints there.

I've personally used MT2 off and on for 10+ years and love the ability to get much less sun and look like I am out in it everyday. I browsed around looking for long term side effects, and don't really see anything consistent other than quotes from doctors saying it can accelerate melanoma, but then others say if you weren't going to get it this won't change that either.

I've never had much risk aversion and kind of committed to being a guinea pig of sorts. But, my wife is now very interested in trying it and always bugs me about it. One thing I can't live with is introducing her to something that has very real long term side effects.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone have real deal studies showing true harm long term? Anyone had in depth convo with a reputable Dr on the matter?

Thanks all!

PS: what I am not asking about is nausea/flushing etc...only long term stuff
Man no one knows my sister has had a few spots of skin cancer removed so I would never recommend that for her.
That being said I would let your wife do it personally if you tell her all the risks involved and she wants to proceed.
I still get people giving me shit for remember when you turned yourself black....lol
i would start her off on a low dose so she doesn't get the upset stomach if that's the route you choose.

Skip Hill is still doing ok so I think 20 years of continual use it ok. Not sure after that. We will need to keep an eye on Skip!
Lol are you fucking around or is he really that tan from MT2???

Side note: I finally met him a few years ago when I was living in Fort Lauderdale. I was lifting at his home gym. Couldn’t have been nicer and he laughed his ass off when I told him I had been drinking Team Skip for years.

Lol are you fucking around or is he really that tan from MT2???

Side note: I finally met him a few years ago when I was living in Fort Lauderdale. I was lifting at his home gym. Couldn’t have been nicer and he laughed his ass off when I told him I had been drinking Team Skip for years.
Oh he's been rocking it for years! I don't think he's ever been off it since I've known about him (14-15 years ago). He stays dark year round. He gets a 1/2 day for MLK Day!!!

Yes, from what I've heard a solid dude. My buddy worked with him years ago.

Man the first time I used it I was blacker than black people in photos. I am not kidding, I was just tanning everyday and would add 1iu a week to the ed dose. I put 2ml of bac water in a 10mg bottle and started of with 2iu and 4min tanning ed. Would go up in the beds just when I felt I could by 1 min. I think I got up to 15iu/day on mt2. I've seen pictures of Skip and I was way darker than him. Though now gyms have tanning beds that are included in the membership at the time I paid a lot to use the best beds at the tanning salon so I.dont know.if there will be a differece. Ill have to Google to see if there even are tanning salons anymore. I could get very dark when I was young but now I have the pig like light pink skin.

I used to love Melanotan and used it for years - it not only causes a tan but also improves insulin sensitivity, unfortunately now even the smallest doses such as 100mcg make me feel nauseous for the next 24 hours and feel like shit when I used to be able to use 1mg a day without any problems - old age sucks lol

I used to love Melanotan and used it for years - it not only causes a tan but also improves insulin sensitivity, unfortunately now even the smallest doses such as 100mcg make me feel nauseous for the next 24 hours and feel like shit when I used to be able to use 1mg a day without any problems - old age sucks lol
Yea that sucks even putting 2ml in a bottle that's only 2iu..so maybe you need to.start at 1iu......lol jk.....I wonder if you went extreme micro dose if you could use.it again..like in 5ml water

Yea that sucks even putting 2ml in a bottle that's only 2iu..so maybe you need to.start at 1iu......lol jk.....I wonder if you went extreme micro dose if you could use.it again..like in 5ml water
there is no way literally every dose causes the same effect for me lol

I once tried nasal inhalation, so maybe I'll try it again because then I didn't have such problems with this form of administration.

there is no way literally every dose causes the same effect for me lol

I once tried nasal inhalation, so maybe I'll try it again because then I didn't have such problems with this form of administration.
When you take like 5-10grams taurine with your mt2 the nausea and stuff is much less.

I've taken MT2 in almost every way to combat nausea and here's what I've found:

Take after a full meal containing fats, take 5g+ of taurine with that meal, take one cetirizine - then take the MT2 15 minutes or so after eating. The first time you take it if you haven't been you will feel a little bit, but then the next day or each succeeding day after there will be almost no nausea, little flushing, but no bad stomach vibes. Also, a little sativa makes things that much better as well.

@Black Beard, @Type-IIx any thoughts on long term fears?

I've taken MT2 in almost every way to combat nausea and here's what I've found:

Take after a full meal containing fats, take 5g+ of taurine with that meal, take one cetirizine - then take the MT2 15 minutes or so after eating. The first time you take it if you haven't been you will feel a little bit, but then the next day or each succeeding day after there will be almost no nausea, little flushing, but no bad stomach vibes. Also, a little sativa makes things that much better as well.

@Black Beard, @Type-IIx any thoughts on long term fears?
I try everything and not work 😅

I've been using MT2 non stop for 10 years. 99% of that time is a maintenance dose dose of 0.5-1mg/once a week. I love how black it keeps my beard. People ask If I color my beard haha. I also think it may need to dial it back when people ask me if I've been on vacation somewhere or if I'm getting ready for a show. And... The morning boners are just annoying know.

I only took a little to get a little color. I liked it and thought I looked healthier. But others weren't so enthusiastic if it got too much, they told me, after a couple of shots and a total of maybe 4 minutes in a tanning bed, "that's perfect, no more." Beyond that it does look a bit unnatural and dirty somehow.

Beyond that it does look a bit unnatural and dirty somehow.

I used a lot of it in my first run, and looked almost "grey" after a while, really weird look. Those old protocols really are way over the top (loading + maintenance, grams of MT2 over the whole course), just using 150-500 mcg before tanning is more than enough, even for us pasty ghost folk. My tone got less white over the years using it, even if I only use it end of spring + summer. Really great little molecule.

I only took a little to get a little color. I liked it and thought I looked healthier. But others weren't so enthusiastic if it got too much, they told me, after a couple of shots and a total of maybe 4 minutes in a tanning bed, "that's perfect, no more." Beyond that it does look a bit unnatural and dirty somehow.
If its looks unnatural or dirty youre using too much too soon. Its accelerating your bodies own melanin production the same way getting tan through the sun. Of course it can look unnatural if you get too dark for your ethnicity. You can turn a pale ginger almost black with enough time on mt2.
If you start out using too much and don't titrate up it can do some weird stuff like turn your lips purple and make your freckles really dark. Happened to my ex on 1/4th of the amount I would use. Some people are really sensitive to mt2.

I've been using MT2 non stop for 10 years. 99% of that time is a maintenance dose dose of 0.5-1mg/once a week. I love how black it keeps my beard. People ask If I color my beard haha. I also think it may need to dial it back when people ask me if I've been on vacation somewhere or if I'm getting ready for a show. And... The morning boners are just annoying know.
I have black hair and the lady that cuts my hair was like you been spraying stuff on your hair to make it lighter. Then I noticed I had like blond hairs on my head and my beard I would get kind of reddish blonde hairs in it. When I got really dark people were like you just get back from the Bahamas or something. My dad was like I am starting to wonder if you're even my kid.....lol

This began to be my problem as well,,,Even at the smallest dose the nauseousness was no longer bearable and for longer and longer periods of time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131