over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Battle at The River Chattanooga, TN June 9th

NPCLight

Registered
Hey Pro Muscle brothers, competed in the Open Welterweight's last night and took all 1st place votes! I am stoked as I am now Nationally Qualified. No big deal to all of you guys as ALL of you guys are however, I did my prep 100% Natural. I am very happy as I dedicated my training to my mother who passed away from an 8 year battle with cancer halfway through my prep. I turned it up a notch and stayed focused to bring it home for mom and did so. I weighed 168 friday morning and needed to make 165.25 for Welterweights. Made it right on the dot. Gonna turn it up now with some "new" things added to see if I can come in diced at around 180 in 2009.

The show had a good turnout, I got to go out for the Overall Posedown and had a blast up there with the big boys. I believe there was another Pro Muscle bro who did the show too in the Heavyweights.

Branch Warren guestposed and was IN shape, even though he told me in the pump room he ate 15 pcs of Gatti's pizza for lunch that day. His wife is cool too, she talked more with the competitors in the pump room that she did him, lol.

I got some pics up however I can't figue out this cropping crap so here is a link to the BB.com thread I started and a couple pics of Branch are in there too.:D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3129161

Congratulations NPCLight, sorry for your loss however I am glad you kept training and it paid off.

Vintagemuscle:)

Way to go bro. I'm sure your Mom would be proud.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

My bf and I attend the show. It was a very well done competition. Everyone did a great job... with the exception for the guy who got pissy and throw his trophy. That was uncalled for...

Congrats! Your hard work paid off... :)

You should have heard what the Promoter said to the guy backstage ;)

I agree leave that pouting crap behind closed doors, when children see stuff like that it really hits home on sportmanship. Very unclassy and downright childish...

Congrats on your show. Very well done. You can be sure your mother is proud bro, Good job!

congrats on ur win! there were at least 2 others from the board on there. me, 5th in the heavies, and the superheavy winner. are from around this area?

sassy-- are u the same sassy as in sass-a-bodies?

I won the junior middle and the overall in the junior class

I have buddy that competed in Tenn this weekend , I think it was this show Any of you guys here of Chris Leonick from Slidell , Louisana he would be in the 180lb range about 5'7"

big_byrd, were you the guy who held the 1,000 squat record? Sass-a-bodies is not me. I'm on a couple of other boards as DixieChick, but that name was taken here. I usually compete in the Southeastern Gold Gym Classic and a few of Georgia competitions. I wanted to do the Chattanooga competition, but I got injured in Dec and end up 6 wks out of the gym. I was also hoping to move and change jobs, but all of that has been on hold for now.

Fred, congratulations on your win! You looked great!

Gunsmith... I remember there being someone from Slidell, but I can't remember which one he was. They had 100 competitors in this show. It was a very good turnout for their 2nd competition.

Hopefully, I will be in this show next year. That's the goal anyway. :D

big_byrd, were you the guy who held the 1,000 squat record? Sass-a-bodies is not me. I'm on a couple of other boards as DixieChick, but that name was taken here. I usually compete in the Southeastern Gold Gym Classic and a few of Georgia competitions. I wanted to do the Chattanooga competition, but I got injured in Dec and end up 6 wks out of the gym. I was also hoping to move and change jobs, but all of that has been on hold for now.

Fred, congratulations on your win! You looked great!

Gunsmith... I remember there being someone from Slidell, but I can't remember which one he was. They had 100 competitors in this show. It was a very good turnout for their 2nd competition.

Hopefully, I will be in this show next year. That's the goal anyway. :D

Thank you very much!!

Congratulations, you looked great! :)
Sorry to hear about your mom.

that was me alright. fred u looked really good, congrats on the win.

ok, there is a trainer here in town named sassy, thought u might have been her. i had shoulder surgery in sept... so no excuses ;)

ok, there is a trainer here in town named sassy, thought u might have been her. i had shoulder surgery in sept... so no excuses ;)

Thanks bro its offseason time now and im getting ready for the state next year.

I've had some personal stuff going on too... I'm searching for a new job and moving to a new town. My bf & I are renovating an old 1940's retail store into loft/office. Once were done we still have to move. I thought we would be finished in time to do the competition, but we ran into delays with rezone and the building inspector. I just felt like with all this stress I couldn't put a 110% into a competition right now. In Dec I pulled the tendon in my left fore arm doing incline db presses. It taking forever to heal. Although it's much better, it still bothers me sometimes.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws