over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BBA and Gooeys gym

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Been there three days in a row and I havent seen Gooey at all..Im pretty sure he is just BBA's imaginary roomate...Oh and BBA really does have Long John Silvers hidden in his desk...

umm....

HUTCH said:
Been there three days in a row and I havent seen Gooey at all..Im pretty sure he is just BBA's imaginary roomate...Oh and BBA really does have Long John Silvers hidden in his desk...

I bet he has a ball of sticky rice in his desk too....

Mr.Huge

|--[\\\\]>--------- Hutch...nice having you at my gym. you will be very pleased with our facility...it truely is a bber's gym. Many of the ppl that workout there compete, so it's a good environment for you. Gooey comes in at dif. times, he was actually there the same time as you the other nite i thought. As for LJS, there is one very close to the gym, i have yet to go there though...s'thing is wrong with me! LOL!

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>--------- Hutch...nice having you at my gym. you will be very pleased with our facility...it truely is a bber's gym. Many of the ppl that workout there compete, so it's a good environment for you. Gooey comes in at dif. times, he was actually there the same time as you the other nite i thought. As for LJS, there is one very close to the gym, i have yet to go there though...s'thing is wrong with me! LOL!

I love that gym already, great atmosphere...I saw some guy there I think wednesday, he was prolly 6 foot looked about 300lbs, huge...huge calves, had a mesomorph.net black shirt on, dont know if you know who the hell im talkin bout but jeeziz he was a monster...

After the contest we'll make that trip to long johns, huh..:D

You guys are so lucky to have a gym where you guys can get together. The only thing I have around mine is a bunch of old geezers going "How much weight is that?" and "Back in my day....".

haha...

HUTCH said:
I love that gym already, great atmosphere...I saw some guy there I think wednesday, he was prolly 6 foot looked about 300lbs, huge...huge calves, had a mesomorph.net black shirt on, dont know if you know who the hell im talkin bout but jeeziz he was a monster...

After the contest we'll make that trip to long johns, huh..:D

keep going..big belly, butt, sloppy looking physique cmon u leave out the good stuff. And the long john silvers is BBA carb/fat loading part of his diet. Hes been 16 weex out for about 10 yrs now. But do have to say I see BBA every AM wearing his "kiss the chinese cook" apron on making won tons. Fra ra ra ra raaaa... ra ra ra

HUge kepping it real with the meso in the house haha.
goo

gooey said:
keep going..big belly, butt, sloppy looking physique cmon u leave out the good stuff. And the long john silvers is BBA carb/fat loading part of his diet. Hes been 16 weex out for about 10 yrs now. But do have to say I see BBA every AM wearing his "kiss the chinese cook" apron on making won tons. Fra ra ra ra raaaa... ra ra ra

HUge kepping it real with the meso in the house haha.
goo

Hey that was you??? I was being serious about not knowing who that big guy was..My training partner Rob was like who is that guy, is that the guy Gooey..And I said no cuz I thought that guy was too tall...Thats funny...I didnt see any big belly but you do got a big ol black girl butt..ha.

yea...

HUTCH said:
Hey that was you??? I was being serious about not knowing who that big guy was..My training partner Rob was like who is that guy, is that the guy Gooey..And I said no cuz I thought that guy was too tall...Thats funny...I didnt see any big belly but you do got a big ol black girl butt..ha.

yea im the proof god has humor.... decided to go with the blk ghetto booty but skipped me on the "soul pole" but yea thatd be me that sloth from goonies looking guy with the big butt :)
goo

|--[\\\\]>----------- Oh funny, no 'soul pole' huh, what was taht hot girl hanging from the other nite....she was doing pull ups on that hog! Now that you both know each other...mind getting together next time at the gym and dropping a leg press on my head and ending my life as a gold fish! LOL!

terryd5150 said:
You guys are so lucky to have a gym where you guys can get together. The only thing I have around mine is a bunch of old geezers going "How much weight is that?" and "Back in my day....".

What are you talking about, I love those gyms cuz I am always the biggest strongest guy..:p

HUTCH said:
What are you talking about, I love those gyms cuz I am always the biggest strongest guy..:p

Yea, that feeling is cool, but when those old guys bum-rush you in between sets trying to have a 10-15 min conversation it gets to be a little anoying.

I see these old guys regularly and try not to be rude, but hell I'm right in the middle of a super-set Grandpa!

:p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner