over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEASTMODE POST CONTEST REBOUND WITH **DQ GEAR** LOG

Update:
I got sick this last week. I didn't know the flu was still going around; I guess I'm the unlucky ones.
But I only missed one day from the gym; no more! nothing can stop me.

Juice: test @600, NPP@500

Cardio:0

Diet:
I been eating lots of pop tarts and bagels for carbs
and relying on whey protein and liquid egg whites with flavored creamer for protein.

my appetite isn't as before when after my show. It's declining so anything easy to eat is my go to now.
I been utilizing junk food few times a week for the calories
Hope you get better soon.

I had what I'm guessing was good poisoning Tuesday. Thought I was gonna die for real.

Carbs are inflammatory? is that's true? That's news to me.
I can't do keto. Not for me; I can't live without carbs
Yeah, they can be inflammatory. For example, people with diabetes are often told to avoid simple sugars and processed carbohydrates. Thats because they cause inflammation. Its like those diabetic socks they make to keep patients feet and ankles from swelling. Im not saying carbs cause inflammation in everyone, but carbs in nature hold water too. Im just one of the unlucky one I guess. I eat too many carbs and I look like a puffer fish. Its great for bulking but cardio goes to shit and my joints begin to ache. To each there own. If carbs help keep your sanity and treat you well I'd eat a shit ton of them too. Anyway, this is more geared towards processed carbs. I doubt anyone would get an inflammatory response from oatmeal.

I feel you man its not the most luxurious diet. It tends to keep you tighter but can make you appear flat at times. I usually keep carbs in only around my workouts.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Yeah, they can be inflammatory. For example, people with diabetes are often told to avoid simple sugars and processed carbohydrates. Thats because they cause inflammation. Its like those diabetic socks they make to keep patients feet and ankles from swelling. Im not saying carbs cause inflammation in everyone, but carbs in nature hold water too. Im just one of the unlucky one I guess. I eat too many carbs and I look like a puffer fish. Its great for bulking but cardio goes to shit and my joints begin to ache. To each there own. If carbs help keep your sanity and treat you well I'd eat a shit ton of them too. Anyway, this is more geared towards processed carbs. I doubt anyone would get an inflammatory response from oatmeal.

I feel you man its not the most luxurious diet. It tends to keep you tighter but can make you appear flat at times. I usually keep carbs in only around my workouts.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Lol bro diabetics stay away from carbs due to insulin spike not "inflammatory response" if there's any. diabetic socks? What are you talking about bro.. why would diabetics get any swelling. No offense, but you have no clue what you're talking about. you're just rambling..

Anyways.

Hope you get better soon.

I had what I'm guessing was good poisoning Tuesday. Thought I was gonna die for real.

It seems like I had the same thing. I'm sure it was gastritis

Update:

The Tbol is Awesome!

Diet: eating everything I can, still not counting calories and not planning on it.

Cardio: 0

Gear:
450 NPP
400 test Cyp
40 Tbol preworkout

I'm loving the NPP. I can say it's one of my fav now besides Tren. I'm full all day, strength going up.

NPP is not affecting my libido like DECA does. DECA kills it.
overall this gear is amazing

Too bad you guys going out of business.

Waiting on blood work. Once I have it; I'll post it

Weight 227lb

IMG_3419.JPG

Peripheral Edema can be caused by diabetes...otherwise swelling of the feet and bad circulation. They make diabetic socks for this. I have a close family member with diabetes so I'm definitely not rambling. Yes, if you read the post above I said processed carbs cause inflammation, and yes and insulin response. You just pretty much just agreed with the point I was trying to make? However, diabetics are actually incouraged to eat moderate carbs like legumes. Not all carbs are bad I was just saying processed. But hey whatever I'm just rambling. You should do a couple google searchers on the above. Alot of .org sites will back my claims up. Like I said from the beginning I was just stating my experience and opinion bro. You can do what you want. Carbs work for you...which they do because your in good shape then by all means keep at it.

Update:

The Tbol is Awesome!

Diet: eating everything I can, still not counting calories and not planning on it.

Cardio: 0

Gear:
450 NPP
400 test Cyp
40 Tbol preworkout

I'm loving the NPP. I can say it's one of my fav now besides Tren. I'm full all day, strength going up.

NPP is not affecting my libido like DECA does. DECA kills it.
overall this gear is amazing

Too bad you guys going out of business.

Waiting on blood work. Once I have it; I'll post it

Weight 227lb

View attachment 92918
Any blood results yet? Hopefully soon if not.

Keep kicking ass!

Update:

weight 227

Gear:
Test Cyp 600
NPP 450
Tbol 60
Aromasin 3x week
Proviron 25mg

Workout split. Still the same.
Pulled a muscle in my chest so I'm taking it easy on that day.
Tbol killed my appetite. Eating is a chore now. I get full so fast.

The oil is thick and it's pain in the ass to push on that plunger.

blood work is in.. I won't comment on it. I'll let you guys see it and decide for yourself

20adobb.png

awf6n6.png

typical bloods....not bad....

drop orals.....up the H2O a bit.....

no need for orals in off-season....

:cool:

Test levels seem low for 600mg of cyp/week. How long were bloods pulled after last inject ? I also have to wonder about that estroidal,aromasin might be severely underdosed or fake

Last edited:
Test levels seem low for 600mg of cyp/week. How long were bloods pulled after last inject ? I also have to wonder about that estroidal,aromasin might be severely underdosed or fake

It was 400 not 600. I increased the dose after blood drawn
I always draw blood a day before my injection.

No comments about the aromasin. I was hopping my eatroidal is WNL

Estro is not that high for BBing standards.....

100+ I would be worried....

66 shouldn't even be an issue with 1200 test..
if test was 600, and estro was 60s I would be worried....

you are good on the rebound bro....

your bloods look fine for what you are doing....

the numbers you should more worried about are FINE...

:cool:

Any reason you didn't check lipids this time ?

Quick Update:

I been tired of eating; so I have been trying my best to eat. I eat when I'm hungry, my stomach distention issues has resolved this way.
My meals are usually 800-1000 cals. I try to eat as much until my body tells me I'm full

Workouts, they been great. Strength has stalled so far. I kinda injured my chest so I skipped a week and I will start doing chest today as I feel better

Listen to your body!

Gear: The NPP is great, the fullness is amazing, the pumps are great with Tbol.
Tbol is not my fav oral. I'm glad I tried it, but at 60mg is still weaker than Anadrol my fav.

My weight been hovering between 225-228, finally I can say it stops at 225, my body has settled for 225.

My goal is 230.

Blood work coming again in 4 weeks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner