over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ben white.....

Funniest thread in a while! Guess i need to change my diet up:D

BOOMSHAKER - yes that is ben white, 2007 overall USA champ.

phil hernon tells all his trainee's to weigh there crap daily so they can determine the optimum level of liquid amino's to add to there diets. secrets of the pro's brother, secrets of the pro's

When I was drying out for a show he told me to measure the amount that I peed, then take that much liquid back in. He also said it would be optimal if I used the same container for both. I was the dryest I have ever been at that show.:D

Yes

When I was drying out for a show he told me to measure the amount that I peed, then take that much liquid back in. He also said it would be optimal if I used the same container for both. I was the dryest I have ever been at that show.:D

As long as you wash the container out first. Ask DOGGCRAPP about that one........Actually, DC and I invented that trick, passed it to Jeremy Freeman and he passed it to Ben While....

As long as you wash the container out first. Ask DOGGCRAPP about that one........Actually, DC and I invented that trick, passed it to Jeremy Freeman and he passed it to Ben While....

What is the theory behind this? Why would you want to take in the SAME amount of liquid you just excreted? Wouldnt this defeat the purpose of drying out?

What is the theory behind this? Why would you want to take in the SAME amount of liquid you just excreted? Wouldnt this defeat the purpose of drying out?

Sweat.

As crazy as his claims sound, and as crazy as you are going to say i am.......

I would have the appetite for that precontest if it would actually allow me to get into competition shape. I doubt it would WORK, but i seriously could eat it.

STORYTIME: When i was getting ready for my third set of shows (22yrs old?), i had no idea what it meant to be lean. As i dieted and got leaner and leaner, i started to get VERY hungry. For SOME reason (dont ask me why) i was under the impression that you had to limit fats and carbs, but could eat as MUCH protein as you wanted as many times a day you wanted. Since i was VERY hungry, you have no idea what i ate. Also, i was dropping bodyweight FAST (over restricting calories and too much cardio) and i wanted to be a light heavy. I was down to around 182lbs from 206ish and i wanted that WEIGHT back (lol yea i know...weight haha). I swear to you i ate a container of ground beef PER DAY (roughly 4-5lbs) just cooked a burger at a time, then dried the hell out of it with a towel after cooking before i ate it (just plain, no bun, no carbs, just fork n beef haha). This is on top of a dozen eggs for breakfast, and probably some tuna and chicken in there along the day as well. Well i think i ended up weighing in around 192ish and my pix from these shows are in the judges critique forum. Mind you, i was also probably doing an hr of cardio per day (keep in mind i already have a blazing metablism).

phil hernon tells all his trainee's to weigh there crap daily so they can determine the optimum level of liquid amino's to add to there diets. secrets of the pro's brother, secrets of the pro's

I heard once: "Phil is a very hardcore trainer, he gets the shit out of you" Now these words take a new meaning....

Last edited:
funny

All I can say is Ben is Ben and he will never change. I my self and others know Ben personally and getting a smart ass answer from him is typical. Example he was working at a gym located in a mall and was passing out Protein bars and some little kid came up to him and said “will I get like you guys if I eat this type of bar”..So of course Ben says yes that’s all I eat and nothing else.. Then he throws in Hey Kid you better eat that all up because that bar is like $4.00… what the..
Oh and his workouts are like ¼ of what he says in interviews… If someone actually did everything he clams he does they would be 140lbs and be living off caffeine.
Ben is in and out of the gym in under 1 hour including his 20 min of cardio when he does it . However he is a pretty funny person when you listen to what comes out of him mouth sometimes; you just have to understand his sense of humor I guess…No one really knows why he says the things he does . I think he just comes up with stuff just to see if people will really try it.?????

Last edited:

LOLOLOL Oh man this is one of the funniest stories Phil told me back in the day and i just can picture some guy im the middle of the night pissing into a measuring cup and being too foggyheaded to realize that directly after he dumped the urine out of that very cup, he filled it up with water to the same point and downed it. I think Phil told Titus this trick back in the day and it took Titus 4 contests before he realized Phil was just kidding.

Some of phil's other tricks to screw with fellow competitors minds?

1) Taking a bath covered with DMSO and red meat "Dont worry the protein/amino acids will absorb right through the skin"

2) Having me tell Edgar Fletcher, and Craig Titus that "Phil is at 2.6% bodyfat at 8 weeks out and actually has to drink baconfat 3x a day or Manion said he is going to come in too ripped"

3) "Yes 3 pairs of wool socks in the crotch area of the posing trunks, trust me everyone at the nationals is doing it"

4) A propaganda campaign that lasted a year where we put out that Phil is using a secret high tech diuretic "but dont tell anyone".....suddenly that "last 24 hours" diuretic became available to all competitors.....hidden contents: 1/3 water, 1/3 mortons salt, 1/3 grinded pork rinds.

Yes

LOLOLOL Oh man this is one of the funniest stories Phil told me back in the day and i just can picture some guy im the middle of the night pissing into a measuring cup and being too foggyheaded to realize that directly after he dumped the urine out of that very cup, he filled it up with water to the same point and downed it. I think Phil told Titus this trick back in the day and it took Titus 4 contests before he realized Phil was just kidding.

Some of phil's other tricks to screw with fellow competitors minds?

1) Taking a bath covered with DMSO and red meat "Dont worry the protein/amino acids will absorb right through the skin"

2) Having me tell Edgar Fletcher, and Craig Titus that "Phil is at 2.6% bodyfat at 8 weeks out and actually has to drink baconfat 3x a day or Manion said he is going to come in too ripped"

3) "Yes 3 pairs of wool socks in the crotch area of the posing trunks, trust me everyone at the nationals is doing it"

4) A propaganda campaign that lasted a year where we put out that Phil is using a secret high tech diuretic "but dont tell anyone".....suddenly that "last 24 hours" diuretic became available to all competitors.....hidden contents: 1/3 water, 1/3 mortons salt, 1/3 grinded pork rinds.

I remember those tricks like it was yesterday! Also, don't forget the professional posters we made of the upcoming contest that we mailed registered mail to my fellow competitors explaining that the show was moved back 6 weeks!

Also, don't forget the professional posters we made of the upcoming contest that we mailed registered mail to my fellow competitors explaining that the show was moved back 6 weeks!

Now that's hilarious. :D :p

Everyone is using 3? Danm!! That means i must use at least 5 to surpas everyone else

I remember those tricks like it was yesterday! Also, don't forget the professional posters we made of the upcoming contest that we mailed registered mail to my fellow competitors explaining that the show was moved back 6 weeks!

Ha ha ha! Guerilla marketing/bodybuilding at its best!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws