over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ben white.....

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
on the in the trenches video he claims 900gr of protein just from talapia alone plus 2 shakes @50 gr each every day. 10 meals a day. i say bullshit. 1000gr a day?:confused: thats 4000 cal just from pro alone. :eek: what do you guys think>? this is the most i have ever heard of anyone taking in daily. and i thought 400gr was a lot.:( and he doesnt even look that big nor impressive. could it be that he needs that much just cuz of his genetics for some reason?
god bless
lucian

I agree, that definitely doesn't seem likely. The most protein i've ever heard of anybody eating was around 900 grams a day and that was Trevor Smith, but Trevor was pushing 400+ pounds at the time.

how could your body process that much protein.....eating that much how does he have time to train...I call bull as well

have any pics?

theres no pics it was a video, and he was covered up. but most pros even in sweat shirts still look big and impressive even when dieted down. he did not look like a pro. i know no all of them are ginormous but this guy claims 2 be THE MAN and he looks like the boy.:D
god bless
lucian

theres no pics it was a video, and he was covered up. but most pros even in sweat shirts still look big and impressive even when dieted down. he did not look like a pro. i know no all of them are ginormous but this guy claims 2 be THE MAN and he looks like the boy.:D
god bless
lucian

LOL

I am sure you are right, lucian. I call BS as well. Seems dangerously stupid as well.

Well, he did say if he didn't place top five at the NY Pro, he would quit the sport of bodybuilding.

I put my money on he's quiting......if he's a man of his word.:rolleyes:

Taking in that much protein just makes your body really good at wanting to use protein for fuel and using it efficiently.

he was very big last summer when he won USA's, but then again it is a different game on an IFBB stage. I think he can hold his own, at least I hope so with all that talking. I call BS on his eating too, i think he just says BS stuff just for those naive guys out there who would try this stuff. If you watch his in the trenches prior to the USA's he talks about how he trains each body part twice per day, twice per week. So hes training each body part 4 times per week, and twice on the same day. I dont see how he could be keepiong himself from overtraining by doing that, unless he is a freak of all freaks, but I dont even think ronnie could get away with that. I know for a fact he has one of the strongest raw benches around, so I dont see how a guy who is one of the strongest around trains so light and volumized 4 times per week for each body part. makes no sense. I think he just fluffs in his MD vids to mess with people, maybe to see if people will really folloow his guidelines.

I went and looked at the talapia in my freezer and you would have to eat at least 40 pieces to equal 900gm protein. Thats at least 8-9 bags. So at least $50 a day on talapia.

That would be one hell of a lot of talpia at each meal. I dont see how someone could eat that much fish and other food

on the in the trenches video he claims 900gr of protein just from talapia alone plus 2 shakes @50 gr each every day. 10 meals a day. i say bullshit. 1000gr a day?:confused: thats 4000 cal just from pro alone. :eek: what do you guys think>? this is the most i have ever heard of anyone taking in daily. and i thought 400gr was a lot.:( and he doesnt even look that big nor impressive. could it be that he needs that much just cuz of his genetics for some reason?
god bless
lucian

First of all, he be on the toilet alot with that kind of protien, not to mention his liver falling to pieces. You could not do that on any consistant basis.:rolleyes:

there are pics of ben white in the feb. 08 flex pg156 ill try to scan them and post them tommorrow. in the article it says 6 meals of 1lb of cod and 4 75g shakes also brown rice and broccoli. sounds a like a little much

First of all, he be on the toilet alot with that kind of protien, not to mention his liver falling to pieces. You could not do that on any consistant basis.:rolleyes:

liver hell, he'd be pissing sand instead of fluid. damn that much is just insane..

that's nothing... i eat around 2500 grams of protein, 2000 grams of carbs, and 3 grams of fat because i don't react too well with high fat diets. i get my protein from birds i run over on the street. usually every 30 minutes, i take a drive, try to run over 15 birds and just eat them raw. i don't want to cook them and denature the protein. I go through a 10 lb tub of truprotein whey isolate every 3 days.
my max bench is around 900 lbs for 17 reps... but i usually don't do it when people are around because i'm deathly afraid of the evil eye. i only do it when i'm alone and no one's watching.
I train around 6 hours a day, everyday of the week.

liver hell, he'd be pissing sand instead of fluid. damn that much is just insane..

Hell......his digestive system would probably just turn into one big brick

I know Ben personally and he is the hardcore truth!! Actually, he eats 1500 grams of protein. Stop hating because he is going to win the "O" this year. YEA RIGHT!! He does talk a lot of crazy crap. Now 6 meals of fish @ 8 oz and 4 shakes of maybe 40-50 grams of protein..is plausible....Not his claims.

that's nothing... i eat around 2500 grams of protein, 2000 grams of carbs, and 3 grams of fat because i don't react too well with high fat diets. i get my protein from birds i run over on the street. usually every 30 minutes, i take a drive, try to run over 15 birds and just eat them raw. i don't want to cook them and denature the protein. I go through a 10 lb tub of truprotein whey isolate every 3 days.
my max bench is around 900 lbs for 17 reps... but i usually don't do it when people are around because i'm deathly afraid of the evil eye. i only do it when i'm alone and no one's watching.
I train around 6 hours a day, everyday of the week.

:D :D :D :D

This whole thread is exactly why people know about Ben White. I gotta hand it to the guy, its a great way to get people to notice you. Its also the reason Muscletech picked him up. People love to marvel at his insane claims and it draws attention to whatever he is doing. Any press, bad or good, is press plain and simple. He knows what he is doing. Smart way to market yourself regardless of what happens. If he wins, people talk. If he gets last at the NY Pro people talk more. Like I said, smart marketing.

I thought it was cod he was eating? But at any rate that is a lot of fish. I remember in levrone's M3 video all his precontest meals were solid food and at least a lb per feeding of either fish or beef. So figuring 6 meals minimum thats 600g of protien.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws