over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best anabolics for keeping gains?

Hulkbulk8

Banned
Are there better anabolic than others to keep gains?

I would assume with test as long as you keep bloat under control the gains are much easier to keep than anadrol or DECA or dbol.

If you stop using steriods you will loose all your gains eventually.
A good PCT, very good nutrition and intelligent training during/after pct is your key.

I am hrt so I really never come off.

I was looking at one of those Steroid Effectiveness Charts and saw it showed some anabolic are better at retaining gains than others.

Just wanted to know some experiences you have had with keeping gains with different anabolic.

All I use is test as I feel the best on this anabolic and get little to no sides.

Doesn't it say right on the chart you were looking at what steroids are better than others for keeping gains? And goes into detail describing each anabolic?
Usually its the steroids that put the most mass on the fastest are the ones who's long term gains are the smallest.

However, all this is very individualistic. Also depends on whether someone cycles, uses pct, blast and cruises, stays on year round, or hrt/trt. There are so many variables to what steroid works best.

This whole site is filled with threads on what steroid worked well or didn't for someone. Just hit the search button rather than starting a new thread which looks like one that was started two days ago.

I was looking at one of those Steroid Effectiveness Charts and saw it showed some anabolic are better at retaining gains than others.

Just wanted to know some experiences you have had with keeping gains with different anabolic.

All I use is test as I feel the best on this anabolic and get little to no sides.

For me orals are the worst for keeping gains.
When I stop the gains are gone very quick.

Trengains seem to stick longer.

If you stop using steriods you will loose all your gains eventually.
A good PCT, very good nutrition and intelligent training during/after pct is your key.

Your two statements completely contradict each other.

In the first statement you state the truth, once you come off you'll eventually lose everything.

Then you say pct is key, which is total bs. No pct is going to help in the long term. Pct is bogus.

Hrt (or max 300mg test/wk) with 3-5 ius gh is your best bet for health and keeping gains.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Your two statements completely contradict each other.

In the first statement you state the tr, once you come off you'll eventually lose everything.

Then you say pct is key, which is total bs. No pct is going to help in the long term. Pct is bogus.

Hrt (or max 300mg test/wk) with 3-5 ius gh is your best bet for health and keeping gains.

Would 300mgs a week allow for consistant gains?
My problem is I blast with lost of test for 12-14 weeks and gains are good then have to drop to hrt dose because my body stops making gains on high amouts of test after a while. If I were to stick with 300mgs a week would gains stay consistent? Or would my body eventually get use to 300mgs?

Can't afford GH

Last edited:
train hard thats the best anabolic a lot of stupid questions popping up.

My problem is I blast with lost of test for 12-14 weeks and gains are good then have to drop to hrt dose because my body stops making gains on high amouts of test after a while. If I were to stick with 300mgs a week would gains stay consistent? Or would my body eventually get use to 300mgs?

Can't afford GH

You should be able to keep a significant amount of your gains while cruising on 300mg/wk of test. That is the dose I use when I cruise and no complaints. I would use primo if I could afford it, but test is cheap and works good enough.

Much respect,
BigDM

Can't afford GH

"You're only as big as your dose." Obviously if you stop gaining after a 12 week blast then you're not going to make gains on 300mg a week.

Maintain? Maybe, but definitely won't continue to grow.

3 ius of Mexis black tops are approximately $4 per day. Drop going out to eat here and there and you should be able to afford it...

GH is a game changer for keeping gains

"You're only as big as your dose." Obviously if you stop gaining after a 12 week blast then you're not going to make gains on 300mg a week.

Maintain? Maybe, but definitely won't continue to grow.

3 ius of Mexis black tops are approximately $4 per day. Drop going out to eat here and there and you should be able to afford it...

GH is a game changer for keeping gains

Awesome post...GH is a game changer PERIOD

Does GH give better gains?
Does it make let's say 500mgs of test more effective?
Do you want to cycle GH?

Also I have heard GH is faked a lot. How would you ever know if you got real GH vs fake since it takes so long to show signs?

Is there a peptide GH that would work as good?

Does GH give better gains?
Does it make let's say 500mgs of test more effective?
Do you want to cycle GH?

Also I have heard GH is faked a lot. How would you ever know if you got real GH vs fake since it takes so long to show signs?

Is there a peptide GH that would work as good?

Yes, GH makes 500mg test more effective.
You want to use GH for 4-6 months at a time unless its pharma. Take a little while off generics and then go back on or just low dose gh for health.
Go to the Lab Results forum and look around. There are very good indicators as to what the top generic growth hormones are and youll see that you can find them without too much of a hassle.

There are peptides that simulate GH, yes. GHRH+GHRP. Luckily you are at the right forum, because all your questions will be answered.

Why not post the chart?
I feel like Winstrol is supreme at this through what Ive heard...Primo too.

long low doses of primo with moderate T is my best mix for long term.
frk

Was looking into this cjc1295 with DAC and from what I have been reading its some dam good stuff. Some say they like it better than HGH.

Anybody got experience with this. I guess with DAC makes the half life longer and you get a slow bleed of GH release.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131