over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Egg Protien

If the promo code is public, please post it up. I'm paying more getting small liquid whites from the grocery...I'd be down for a few gallons.
Ill shoot you a pm if I can get a promo. I know the guy who makes it.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Truenutrition all the way - I use the Pea/egg white blend - works great and no stomach issues

But is egg and egg white powders fully digestible or 50 percent like raw eggs

I've used 3 kinds and True Nutrition didn't give me any stomach issues , BUT whey isolate does not give any issues either.
For the cost ive just been adding the liquid eggwhites to my whey

I use a truenutrition blend of egg, casein and whey and it tastes pretty damn good. With the ability to blend anything you wish in a powder, they really are a great choice.
That's almost exactly what I use. I use a True Nutrition blend of 60% milk protein isolate (20% whey/80% casein), 30% egg white protein and 10% grass-fed whey. Because milk isolate is a 20/80 whey/casein split, each serving of this blend provided roughly 50% slow digesting proteins and 50% fast to moderately fast digesting proteins.

It works great for me...WAY better than straight whey proteins (which I dislike in terms of both effects, digestion and taste). Amazing product.

I'm just looking for the best egg protein powder for post workout. I've been using a decent whey recently but it still bloats me and I know egg is more absorbable for me. Any and all opinions and thoughts are welcome.

Hey M,

You have about 2 hours post workout to get protein. Research shows this to be optimal.
(Protein synthesis post workout persists for 48 hours) You probably already know that.

Having said that, can't you wait until until you get 'home' to consume real eggs,
not something processed? Or is this not possible?

Hey M,

You have about 2 hours post workout to get protein. Research shows this to be optimal.
(Protein synthesis post workout persists for 48 hours) You probably already know that.

Having said that, can't you wait until until you get 'home' to consume real eggs,
Yes.

Hey M,

Actually, this is what i've been doing throughout this whole lockdown fiasco. I'm lifting in my basement and coming directly upstairs where I eat a large banana and 4 whole eggs with a handful of shredded cheese for my post workout meal. It's been keeping me in good shape and I will likely stick with it. Thanks for the thought. Any other suggestions or advice would be welcome from you and others wh have been in the game even longer than me. (y)

Actually, this is what i've been doing throughout this whole lockdown fiasco. I'm lifting in my basement and coming directly upstairs where I eat a large banana and 4 whole eggs with a handful of shredded cheese for my post workout meal. It's been keeping me in good shape and I will likely stick with it. Thanks for the thought. Any other suggestions or advice would be welcome from you and others wh have been in the game even longer than me. (y)

That sounds damn near perfect. Wish I had your discipline. Beyond that, I would ditch
any pre or intra workout supplements. Just eat a balanced meal a few hours before
training. Post workout looks good like I said.

Further, eat only when hungry but do not over eat. Comfortably full. (Do not force feed
yourself. That is a road that will comeback to haunt you despite what anybody tells you.)
And you should be hungry after working out, ravenous actually, hungry enough to eat
the asshole out of a dead maggoty skunk ;) After that, again eat only when hungry but
not after 6PM. My opinion. No snacking. If you are really hungry, have a proper meal.

Avoid processed foods as much as you can and prepare as many meals as you can yourself.
Learn to cook, it is as important as training. Dietary supplements are just that . . . intended
to supplement. Take them if you feel they are necessary but personally I do not take them
daily, maybe a good multi vitamin a few times a week.

Diet is way over complicated leading many people to believe they need all these 'magic potions'.
Nothing could be further from the truth. Just eat the best natural food you can afford, prepare
it yourself, eat when hungry, a balanced meal, but do not overeat. Protein should be a wee bit
over maintenance based upon your bodyweight. Simple to do with real whole foods, no need
for supplements.

Learn to listen to your body. Learn the difference between hungry and real hunger.

All this my opinion of course based on years and years of mistakes. And when you learn,
if you learn, you only learn from your mistakes; your successes only serve to reinforce your
superstitions.

Interesting story. I just finished a short fast. I usually do this when my wife takes off (happily)
every so often. This is when I fast. It is easier for me to do this when I am alone and not when
somebody is cooking and eating around me. This last time (last week) I for some reason
noticed how often I 'unconsciously' reached for food; out of of boredom(?), something to do(?),
I really don't know except that I did it alot and it was not because I was hungry. After the
second day of fasting, I am not hungry, do not think of food. I think this observation just showed
me that 'we' don't always eat when we are hungry, which is the healthiest way to sustain yourself.

Can you gain muscle this way (not fasting)? Yes you can. Listen you your body, eat good food
food prepared from scratch, workout as much as you want but workout like somebody has a
gun to your head and it won't take long to reach your genetic potential and not kill yourself in
the meantime.

All good thoughts, thanks. I do all of this most regularly other than eating before I train, that's just not an option when i train at 8 AM and am out of bed at 7:30 during quarantine. Other than that I take a caffiene pill with 200 mg caffiene 15 min pre workout. When the schedule geat back to normal and the gyms in jersey are open again the meal timing will likely change, but little else will. I can't believe the amount of people that over eat thinking that they will automatically gain quality muscle. Even in my competitive days this was never anything i did and I competed at 5'1 and 183 lbs onstage

TN's egg white powder is very good. I just recently tried it, and it mixes well. Outside of that, I use Costco's Kirkland liquid egg whites.

I have 2 raw eggs, 20g beef collagen, 10g Miceller casein and 26g fertilize incubated whole egg extract, ( equal wit 30 eggs) 1/2 cup water in blender. I have this 2 times day, morning and after workout. Also fish or chicken for lunch and diner.

do you drink those flavors raw or just cook em up?

Depends on the flavor....For example, id NEVER cook Key Lime Pie or Chocolate Mocha.... However, Cake Batter and Vanilla are FANTASTIC cooked..... but most of the time i chug it cold.... Phenomenal stuff

Not what you are asking, but i like egg whites intl. Its pasteurized liquid egg whites.
Date december 20, 2017Source:University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignSummary people who consume 18 grams of protein from whole eggs or from egg whites after engaging in resistance exercise differ dramatically in how their muscles build protein, a process called protein synthesis, during the post-workout period, researchers report in a new study. Specifically, the post-workout muscle-building response in those eating whole eggs is 40 percent greater than in those consuming an equivalent amount of protein from egg whites, the team found.

Date december 20, 2017Source:University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignSummary people who consume 18 grams of protein from whole eggs or from egg whites after engaging in resistance exercise differ dramatically in how their muscles build protein, a process called protein synthesis, during the post-workout period, researchers report in a new study. Specifically, the post-workout muscle-building response in those eating whole eggs is 40 percent greater than in those consuming an equivalent amount of protein from egg whites, the team found.
what do you think about the vince gironda diet of eating 36 whole eggs per day ?

Eggs are the cheapest protein source. It seems to replace them with more expensive powder is ludicrous

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear