Best Gym Bag

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sup fellas..... wanna get my stepson a really nice gym bag.. i've searched Amazon but dont see anything i like.... Gasp/Better Bodies has a bag for $129... i have a lifetime code but even with a discount its overpriced as i have one and its kinda lame.... I looked in the PM store but i cant find any on there ......suggestions???

Agreed. I have two Wolfpak bags- a duffle and a meal prep backpack. Nothing else like them. There are knock offs but the quality isn’t the same.

I have a duffle bag for leg day

And a backpack for back day, and one for push day

Lol too much stuff for one bag

Interested.......link?
I ordered the Gym Reapers duffle first but returned it - Wolfpak is much better IMO.

I ordered the Gym Reapers duffle first but returned it - Wolfpak is much better IMO.

I have some Gymreapers stuff but their bags and workout gear seem a bit overpriced. I'll stick to my comfy old Champion shorts and Hanes tanks.

Get a bag that can be easily stowed in a locker. Those huge bags are overkill.
Yeah that’s a good point. This 40l is a decent size duffle and may not fit in some lockers. Depending on the gym and set up I’ll carry mine around the gym floor. Reds also has these awesome cubbies in the middle of the men’s gym floor so you can just leave them there and it’s completely safe.

Another reason I got this is so I can carry my laptop and work stuff with me while at the gym. I can camp out at Reds and work before or after I lift.

I got the gasp and it’s been good for
Me. It’s lasted a lot
Longer then say the previous UA, Nike, adidas etc

1702230813460.png

Does it use cold pack to keep meals cool? I'm on the road most of the day, if so I'll just keep using a small ice chest. Workout @ Reds here too, I guess those are the bags/backpacks that I see some people carry around.

Does it use cold pack to keep meals cool? I'm on the road most of the day, if so I'll just keep using a small ice chest. Workout @ Reds here too, I guess those are the bags/backpacks that I see some people carry around.
So the duffle is not the meal prep type bag you’re thinking of. But it’s definitely big enough you could put some meals with a cold pack in there for sure.

This might be what you’re looking for:

Yeah that’s a good point. This 40l is a decent size duffle and may not fit in some lockers. Depending on the gym and set up I’ll carry mine around the gym floor. Reds also has these awesome cubbies in the middle of the men’s gym floor so you can just leave them there and it’s completely safe.

Another reason I got this is so I can carry my laptop and work stuff with me while at the gym. I can camp out at Reds and work before or after I lift.
Lol working while working out...quite a combo. I can just picture you on a quick video call and you wearing your gym attire and sitting on a weight bench! :ROFLMAO:

Lol working while working out...quite a combo. I can just picture you on a quick video call and you wearing your gym attire and sitting on a weight bench! :ROFLMAO:
Lol I always have a polo with my company logo in my truck or gym bag at all times for that exact reason. Obviously don’t plan on doing Zoom calls mid set but there are days when I’ll have one conference call and it was scheduled at a terrible time. I do a lot of sales calls so a lot of the time it’s out of my control. Rather just do that video conference at the Red’s cafe then have to sit home all day waiting around for just one meeting. I generally schedule my work calls for 10am - noon and 3pm to 6pm so I have the middle of the day free to lift in peace.

Lol I always have a polo with my company logo in my truck or gym bag at all times for that exact reason. Obviously don’t plan on doing Zoom calls mid set but there are days when I’ll have one conference call and it was scheduled at a terrible time. I do a lot of sales calls so a lot of the time it’s out of my control. Rather just do that video conference at the Red’s cafe then have to sit home all day waiting around for just one meeting. I generally schedule my work calls for 10am - noon and 3pm to 6pm so I have the middle of the day free to lift in peace.
Just teasing ya and yeah I'd do the same sort of deal myself as I generally work from home but when I have to travel I'd take the work laptop with me and something decent to have on when on camera on a video call.

King Kong duffle. They have multiple sizes. I looked at Wolfpack and they seem great too many young kids w them and their "competitor" "NPC" etc patches on them at my gym so I passed lol. Otherwise seem solid.

That Wolfpack bag looks HUGE.

I can’t get over the stupid “don’t be average. Be a wolf.” Printed on the bag lol

Reminds me of all these teenagers with their tripods and “Wolves” tee shirts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131