over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best hormones for gains while keeping mood swings to a minimum

There is always some dude who wants to play the you are an idiot card on the forums isn't there? Maybe it's possible if reaching out to the community to see if anyone has had experiences mixing compounds that they didn't feel gave them mood swings other than my supposed npp and test @guy above me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is always some dude who wants to play the you are an idiot card on the forums isn't there? Maybe it's possible if reaching out to the community to see if anyone has had experiences mixing compounds that they didn't feel gave them mood swings other than my supposed npp and test @guy above me

First, I didn't call you an idiot, you're getting very defensive about that, maybe that is how you feel about yourself, who knows. My point is simple, if test and npp gave you great gains as you say and you felt great on it, than why change it?

lol but hey, you keep doing you and mix/match any and every compound you want to try to get the same gains and same feeling as something that already worked "good" for you.

Then clearly you are missing the point of an online discussion forum. To be able to explore and expand my current knowledge. Why stick to what little I know when there is an entire society of people doing this much longer than I have.

I've had good experiences in the last with feeling like a god, but not being an asshole while on cycle. I'm about to start an immersive school, and I miss the early wake up time and ready to go ness hormones gave me. However a bad experience with tren hex left me out the game for awhile. Note I'm not taking this explicitly for the effect I had mentioned it's been a year, and just feel it's time to pump out some gains again. I will be working out. What's everyone's ideas on a good combination to run that won't have me punching walls. My current idea is 600 test e 600 mast e. I like high doses so don't be afraid to throw some crazy shit in there. I'm stuck with perma gyno from running 1k test, 1k deca, and 800 tren.

First off....did you think when you were running a gram of test with 800mg of tren you were going to be a big ray of sunshine to everyone? Try cutting back on your dosages and you can still run test and tren without feeling like the Grinch that stole Xmas. Try 500 test, 500 DECA, and 200 tren...I'm sure you will be all unicorns and rainbows on those dosages...as long as your diet,training, and rest time are on point you will get great results.

Not a fan of high tren use. I don't care how much gear a person takes, and what their risk tolerance is; but if most guys understood the neurological alterations from trenbolone combined with how damaging it is to your overall health, they would run tren very sparingly or in significantly lower doses...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not a fan of high tren use. I don't care how much gear a person takes, and what their risk tolerance is; but if most guys understood the neurological alterations from trenbolone combined with how damaging it is to your overall health, they would run tren very sparingly or in significantly lower doses...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That's the great thing about tren.....I'm running 200mg/week of tren A along with my trt and I'm getting great results. With tren....a little goes a long way. Some people are telling Mike to run Primo and GH....but as he said, that's pretty hard to do on a student budget. Oh and Mike.....if you try and run tren again....tren A tends to not tear up my stomach the way tren E or tren hex does. Many others here have said the same thing.

First off....did you think when you were running a gram of test with 800mg of tren you were going to be a big ray of sunshine to everyone? Try cutting back on your dosages and you can still run test and tren without feeling like the Grinch that stole Xmas. Try 500 test, 500 DECA, and 200 tren...I'm sure you will be all unicorns and rainbows on those dosages...as long as your diet,training, and rest time are on point you will get great results.

Not denying this was one of my dumbest decisions. Way too high of doses. I start proper and do what I'm supposed to and after 1-2 months I usually have a fuck it phase. It was originally test and deca and then tren and test, and I had letro and caber on hand so I said fuck it how bad can all 3 be. But no amount of letro or caber was able to stop my gyno on those dosages. I agree tren can likely be run correctly but I just strongly have an aversion to it now and it's just one of those gut feelings where my body don't want me to take it.

Maybe I'll start out with test and ghrp's (affordable) and if everything ain't working how I want maybe add in some npp cuz deca shuts me down post cycle for way too long

a great way to help minimize side effects is regular administration.

to a small degree ester matters but really shooting less then eod leads to more side effects in my experience.

so pin often and try n keep about the same time of day and take your anits same time of day too. :lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131