over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best natural physique

What the wife wants...the wife gets buddy.

I didn't want to say but it's funny that you want to and she doesn't so WE decided. I didn't take anything when I was with my ex wife because she was against it and honestly it made life easier. Made me focus more on things more important.

Gotta keep the wife happy you look good for being natty I'd stay natty as long as you can bro. My wife is against gear too but I've ran cycles still and recently got big into sarms which I really like

I'm 32 y/o and a Life long natural with average genetics. I've been lifting seriously since about 19. I look better than the average joe, but no one would ever mistake me for an elite bodybuilder. It is what it is I guess. I feel like as a natural you have to do everything perfect all the time to even look decent. I guess I never wanted to gamble with my health as far as gear goes.

What the wife wants...the wife gets buddy.
Its either that or she gets half. I'm just glad my wife hasn't put on a ton of weight like those in that other thread. But I guess there is still time for that lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm 32 y/o and a Life long natural with average genetics. I've been lifting seriously since about 19. I look better than the average joe, but no one would ever mistake me for an elite bodybuilder. It is what it is I guess. I feel like as a natural you have to do everything perfect all the time to even look decent. I guess I never wanted to gamble with my health as far as gear goes.
That's been my experience too. I go low carb most of the week and do cardio and try to load carbs on the weekend esp on leg day. Follow very similar guidelines as nymuscle laid out in his great thread.

On a carb up and the day after I look decent with an "athletic build" but like you said no one is mistaking me for a bber either.

This is me. I'm 30 years old and have been lifting since high school. I'm a lean 176-180 at 6 feet tall, natural. Have had issues with low test for many years, currently total T is around 380 which is the best in years. at my lowest I was 110 around age 23.

Been wanting to start supplementing or at the least doing trt for the last 3 years but its a joint decision with my wife and she is against it.

I look fit with a pump in the gym and a sleeveless shirt but otherwise look like a regular guy in normal clothes. My arms are 16" cold for reference.

874215d9cdbf525927447d5776e0cd3d.jpg

880ec6db4ad7a0d2e63800769efc8ebe.jpg

50d668075987c3a7b4e80cba92fbb0bc.jpg

It's a joint decisions with your wife...that's ridiculous. Terrible boundary setting

oh leave the poor guy alone... I have a friend who is in the same boat.... He does what his wife wants even though his quality of life would be much better on TRT with test levels above 800. It's just sad bc the wives in this case don't have a full understanding of what they are even talking about... that is a fact.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Lui Marco has a realistic physique for a natural bodybuilder... He lives the lifestyle and has his diet and training in check perfectly and has been at it for over a decade... This is realistic... NOT Mike O'Hearn
1fddbe46abff91a98ae2fa18b582d470.jpg

oh leave the poor guy alone... I have a friend who is in the same boat.... He does what his wife wants even though his quality of life would be much better on TRT with test levels above 800. It's just sad bc the wives in this case don't have a full understanding of what they are even talking about... that is a fact.

If they had higher test levels they wouldn't let their wife tell them what to do. :naughty:

In our case we want to have a kid in the next year or two so I'm holding off on anything until after that.

We plan to stay married for life so any thing either of us does that may impact long term health (such as a as) is gonna be something to that needs to be discussed together.

That being said I have been trying to inform her more about the health benefits of trt and having optimal hormone levels.

In our case we want to have a kid in the next year or two so I'm holding off on anything until after that.

We plan to stay married for life so any thing either of us does that may impact long term health (such as a as) is gonna be something to that needs to be discussed together.

That being said I have been trying to inform her more about the health benefits of trt and having optimal hormone levels.

from my experience most spouses won't really get it unless they hear it from an outside source like a Doctor... There are more detrimental health effects for a male having testosterone levels as low as your for so long than someone on TRT... You are at a higher risk for heart complications now than if you were on TRT.... if you had high blood pressure I doubt your wife would tell you not to take your medication...
The whole kids scenario is way too in depth to get into here... I will just tell you that you are misinformed. You are more than likely going to have to take fertility meds as it is with LH, FSH, and testosterone levels you probably have...
It's your body, do what you want with it but you are on an advanced forum with ppl who know the facts about testosterone, spermatogenosis, ect... and blanket statements about TRT are frowned upon.
I'm a national level competitor a top 5 in the country actually and I run very high doses, I also cycle off.... i plan on having kids in the next 2 years also... there are proven protocals and precaution you take when taking AAS and testosterone when you want children one day... saying I want kids in the future so no TRT for me is just plain goofy.... no need to explain your situation more here, I just don't want someone reading your post and thinking they can't be on TRT or do a cycle and have a kid anytime soon.

Last edited:
from my experience most spouses won't really get it unless they hear it from an outside source like a Doctor... There are more detrimental health effects for a male having testosterone levels as low as your for so long than someone on TRT... You are at a higher risk for heart complications now than if you were on TRT.... if you had high blood pressure I doubt your wife would tell you not to take your medication...
The whole kids scenario is way too in depth to get into here... I will just tell you that you are misinformed. You are more than likely going to have to take fertility meds as it is with LH, FSH, and testosterone levels you probably have...
It's your body, do what you want with it but you are on an advanced forum with ppl who know the facts about testosterone, spermatogenosis, ect... and blanket statements about TRT are frowned upon.
I'm a national level competitor a top 5 in the country actually and I run very high doses, I also cycle off.... i plan on having kids in the next 2 years also... there are proven protocals and precaution you take when taking AAS and testosterone when you want children one day... saying I want kids in the future so no TRT for me is just plain goofy.... no need to explain your situation more here, I just don't want someone reading your post and thinking they can't be on TRT or do a cycle and have a kid anytime soon.
Appreciate every thing you said man!! You're right this is an advanced place and I'm here to learn as much as I can.

Skip Lacour
skiplacour.jpg

Ade Rai
Ade%20Rai%20pose-17.jpg

Dave goodin
**broken link removed**

Rich Piana

Plenty of guys have been busted using fake plates, Bradley Martin and rich piana. Who's to say mike o tren hasn't? The stronger better leaner bigger he is the more money he makes from his supplements so who truly knows unless you actually work out with him

Plenty of guys have been busted using fake plates, Bradley Martin and rich piana. Who's to say mike o tren hasn't? The stronger better leaner bigger he is the more money he makes from his supplements so who truly knows unless you actually work out with him

Bradley Martin... no fake plates.
No Mike is super strong but is he fuck natural.

Paul- Jean Guillaume , I'm not saying he was natty... he just never tested positive and offered $10,000 to anyone who could prove otherwise.

bb9ee26ee0753c39ecca595c0792e355.jpg

I have to agree, I met him last year and the guy is huge and lean all year.... he trains like a beast and I respect him for that... he posted a YouTube video on his 40th birthday doing 40 deep reps on the squat with 405 or something crazy....he said he does it every year on his birthday to make sure he can squat his age with that weight... crazy intensity...
however, I've been around the block a few times and am good friends with a couple IFBB pros that know him well and they say he definitely not natty...I'm not being a hater....just realistic

I knew him when he was in high school; big strong football player. After the Emerald Cup (1990) he really got into the fitness/model side of the industry. I believe he was featured more times on the cover of magazines than any bodybuilder other than Arnold. Although everything changed when he became a Gladiator......

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws