over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peptide stack purely for fat loss

if activity is key would it be better to take 1000mcg in the morning before exercise instead of 500mcg in the morning before exercise and then 500mcg before bed?

from what I have read and experienced doing frag before bed does not make sense. Its purpose is to free fatty acids and in order to burn those fatty acids you must be active. Doing 2 500mg shots during your fast during the day seems to be the most widely accepted and best way to go. But it must be an absolute fast meaning you cant have anything except water. Following this protocol is very hard but worth it as you can see the results happening. I like to use Clen during those fasts with frag because it keeps my metabolism up even if you are sitting at a desk at work.

Another thing to research which the Dat forum raves about is injectable L-carnitine. I have not used it but plan to very soon and when used it can get rid of fat that you otherwise have never been able too. Guys said they were for the first time ever able to get rid of their love handles and lower back fat. Ill post my experience with L-Carnitine as well once I am able to get some.

from what I have read and experienced doing frag before bed does not make sense. Its purpose is to free fatty acids and in order to burn those fatty acids you must be active..

100% false
you burn mostly fat for energy when at rest. freeing up more is obviously bettter. free up before bed, free up when waking, hit the cardio exercise. I am sure you can see how the above statement makes no sense

if activity is key would it be better to take 1000mcg in the morning before exercise instead of 500mcg in the morning before exercise and then 500mcg before bed?

male subjects should use 1000 for every administration, but some people dont want to go through it that fast.

male subjects should use 1000 for every administration, but some people dont want to go through it that fast.

thanks for the reply. if I were only going to use 1000mcg or day would you suggest the split morning/night or all at once before gym in the morning?

split 1/2 if not going to administer 1000 & 1000

Another thing to research which the Dat forum raves about is injectable L-carnitine. I have not used it but plan to very soon and when used it can get rid of fat that you otherwise have never been able too. Guys said they were for the first time ever able to get rid of their love handles and lower back fat. Ill post my experience with L-Carnitine as well once I am able to get some.

I just read about this. Anybody have experience with this?

I just read about this. Anybody have experience with this?

I thought the same thing. First I've heard if injectable L-carnitine being a miraculous fat loss aid. Both oral and injectable forms have been said to help with fat loss but have proven (particularly oral) to be less than stellar in the real world. If injectable L-carnitine worked that well, more would be using it. Right? I'm not sure I buy it.

I thought the same thing. First I've heard if injectable L-carnitine being a miraculous fat loss aid. Both oral and injectable forms have been said to help with fat loss but have proven (particularly oral) to be less than stellar in the real world. If injectable L-carnitine worked that well, more would be using it. Right? I'm not sure I buy it.

Synthatec or whatever our main sponsor is called sell it under a different name. Lot of people had success with it. Kinda like gh minus the igf conversion. its a fat transporter not fat burner. Still gotta burn off the liberated ffa

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

used it for a while, even high dose. Didnt see much from it and lot of pinning.
Wish i had the $$ back i spent on all of the bottles. I do like their Liver protector but really didnt see the results i read about

Been using cjc dac and seeing pretty decent fat burning

Synthatec or whatever our main sponsor is called sell it under a different name. Lot of people had success with it. Kinda like gh minus the igf conversion. its a fat transporter not fat burner. Still gotta burn off the liberated ffa

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Can u use gh an impamorlin at same time or should they seperated, an if so how long.....think im gonna try some cjc dac, too bad its not w/o dac cuz i got plenty of that laying around

split 1/2 if not going to administer 1000 & 1000

Would 1000mcg only 1x a day (A.M. Pre - fasted cardio) even be worth it? Just a waste of $ unless you can commit to a proper protocol? I'm not jabbing at work so 3x is out and my only other opportunity would be before bed but that's within 1hr of my pwo meal so its seems like it could be a waste. My schedule is screwy, work a lot of hours.

For me DAC at 1mg every other day gives great and fast fat loss and keeps or puts on muscle at the same time. After seeing the results there are 4-5 guys at the gym using DAC at 1mg every other day. All have seen body fat loss in a short period of time. Many have commented that they feel bigger with DAC with very little loss of body mass. I have just started, one week ago, lr3 at 100 mcgs 3x a week workout days only and it seems that I am bigger but still at the same weight. The pumps are incredible. Will see how the DAC and lr3 work together.

I've just done my First Shot of CJC with DAC.

Gonna be doing 500mcg mon-fri so 2.5mg a week.

Also did 300mcg Ipamorelin with the 500mcg Dac in the same syringe pre bed...(hope they can be mixed)

I plan on doing GHrp2 on waking and pre workout too.

All are from ERGO...hoping within the next week i will notice or feel something from it.

Would 1000mcg only 1x a day (A.M. Pre - fasted cardio) even be worth it? Just a waste of $ unless you can commit to a proper protocol? I'm not jabbing at work so 3x is out and my only other opportunity would be before bed but that's within 1hr of my pwo meal so its seems like it could be a waste. My schedule is screwy, work a lot of hours.

it would be, the subject obviously would be working with the liberated fatty acids in that window, but we were talking optimal.think hrt vs contest prep.
less then optimal is always effective, but only to that certain point. If subject cannot commit to the fast, then yes, wasted. cannot have fatty acids avail for fuel, if you put more fuel in the subjects mouth at the same time

Just one question, why can you not stick to the protocol if you want your subject to. the research is pretty easy and quick, so location should have no bearing on if and when. i am sure your subject is in a car on they way to wherever you are going. packing your cooler of food, gym clothes and shoes stay in the car, why not research materials as well??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws