over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best products for Appetite Suppression

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassionBB

Newbies
I used Adderall a while ago before a show for appetite suppression ... damn that shit worked!! Does anybody know of a product out there similar to it?? Any good recommendations will be appreciated

Adderall = wonder drug! Nothing OTC will quite compare IMO but DS Craze has drawn quite a few comparisons to Adderall if you search on google. The reviews inspired me to order some..great focus, clean energy..but it gave me chest pains the first day i used it (one serving) which addies never did

Anavar always kills my appetite good. Orals in general do but anavar especially. I know not everyone experiences this effect though.

Just lost 10 lbs in 20 day's using Ultra Burn XS from Osta Gain and believe me.... my appetite has been suppressed!! Check it out....

**broken link removed**

salmonila wins hands down , I don't know of a better appatite suppresant or 24 hr diet drug than that!!

the only thing I use oral for dieting is ECY and T3 , ephedrine works for me

salmonila wins hands down , I don't know of a better appatite suppresant or 24 hr diet drug than that!!

the only thing I use oral for dieting is ECY and T3 , ephedrine works for me

LOL- has that elbow injury made you go batty Gunsmith?!!? Your crazy!!!:yeahthat:

you should pick up some worms. But seriously last thing that suppressed my hunger like no other was superdrol. I was never hungry and the thought of food made me sick. I had to force feed every meal.

I have adhd and a regularly take adderall and that is easy to eat on compared to the superdrol

Right now combo of ECA stack/t3 for me. Taken before my 6:30AM fasted morning cardio, literally have to force feed my first meal of the day and make sure to watch the clock otherwise I'll probably forget about my second meal lol

you should pick up some worms. But seriously last thing that suppressed my hunger like no other was superdrol. I was never hungry and the thought of food made me sick. I had to force feed every meal.

I have adhd and a regularly take adderall and that is easy to eat on compared to the superdrol

not sure if you are actually being serious

Get some peppermint oil, and inhale to curb food cravings. peppermint has been found to suppress appetite for short periods of time...,,or chew the food then spit it out (wasteful though)....if i am craving something and need to have it, i take a bite and throw the rest out (like candy bar or dessert product)

Damn, Adderall thats pretty crazy stuff. I was taking it to stay up and study and I would go an entire day with out eating because I forgot. It really works but the sides are a little too much for me.
I usually just drink a lot of fluids to try to fill up, coffee works really good for me.

I feel like the adderall appetite suppression wears off quickly if you take it on a normal ED dosing schedule. I've only noticed it suppress my appetite if I stop taking it for a while and then pick it back up. It subsides again after a couple of days.

IMO, best appetite suppressant combo for me would be some a-bombs and some tren, lol. The sad part is I'm running this combo as a bulker, and I can already tell I am going to need a metric fuckton of B12 to even eat above maintenance.

not sure if you are actually being serious

I was being serious just not about the worms. Eating on adderall is pretty easy for me and still eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours with my normal amount of food. I just get tired when I take it and able to focus.

Now superdrol though I was never once hungry, crazy suppressive

Just lost 10 lbs in 20 day's using Ultra Burn XS from Osta Gain and believe me.... my appetite has been suppressed!! Check it out....

**broken link removed**

What else were you taking? I highly doubt this product does anything. I could be wrong, but just my 2 cents.

What else were you taking? I highly doubt this product does anything. I could be wrong, but just my 2 cents.

WRONG!!! Nothing but Ultra Burn and multi-vitamins. I thought about starting Rips again but purposely did not because I wanted to know if this product wold work on it's own. My appetite is extremely large and always has been, I would often eat more than Q (who weighs 300lbs) and basically just have no control over food at all. My appetite is almost non-existent since taking Ultra Burn and I no longer crave food 24 hrs a day.....so in my case YOU ARE VERY WRONG!!!:D

My son takes Vyvance now and it does tank his appatite for 8 hrs or so , he was on Concerta before and it did the same thing.

So you are doubting her integrity? I don't know who you think you are, but she wouldn't lie about it.
Getting anything from ostato say that?

Yes she got 1 free bottle from Osta. What are you trying to say smartass?

So you are doubting her integrity? I don't know who you think you are, but she wouldn't lie about it.

Yes she got 1 free bottle from Osta. What are you trying to say smartass?

Queefer,

I can question what ever products I wish. I Don't need your permission....I'm not looking to be your buddy....matter of fact I don't care who likes or dislikes me or not on this board. I respect opinions of people such as Phil H, J. Meadows.....etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner