advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Results for taking 100mg of DBol?!?

Best way to Gain Overall Results from 100mg DBol a Day?

• Take 20mgs with Every Meal

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • 50mgs In the Morning n 50mgs Pre Workout

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • 100mgs Pre Workout

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

jakdup605

Registered
What is the Best way to gain overall results from taking 100mg of DBol? I normally just run all orals before training. but would I get better overall body gains if I took it with every meal (7meals a day) or Brake it up to Morning and before training?

What is the Best way to gain overall results from taking 100mg of DBol? I normally just run all orals before training. but would I get better overall body gains if I took it with every meal (7meals a day) or Brake it up to Morning and before training?

I've had the best results taking 50 mg in the morning and 50 mg pre workout. Gains were nice and steady

I like pre workout and before bed. Then it remains in your system constantly.

Half life is around 4 hours. So I would take 20 mg at 6-10-2-6-10 for example, or maybe 40mg pre training and skip the latest dose.

I never ran a dose that high. I went to 30 maybe 50 but that was many years ago. From my limited research, I thought the idea was to try to keep your blood levels even, so dosing several times a day would be better. But just repeating what I've read. Good luck!

Asked my friend - he said 'Take 20mgs with Every Meal'.
Not sure what brand he's using but he's looking great and changed a lot during the last few weeks.

You really need to try Dihydro-D-bol.
Like 50mg/D-bol + 5mg Dihydro-D-bol.

100mg/day? Nobody needs that much to grow! If you need that much, everything else in your regime must suck big time!

Best quality I had was some Russian 5mg tabs like 10 yrs ago....now it's blue hearts. Good dbol...yet to go over 40mg

100mg/day? Nobody needs that much to grow! If you need that much, everything else in your regime must suck big time!

ok if thats so then why do you recommend taking 150mgs Anadrol a Day? Im following one of your Mass Cycles on a Sponsors Page but switched from Drol to Dbol because it doesn't kill my appetite and I here its a better compound. The stack has worked awesome so far so if I don't need 100mgs then what would you recommend bro? Have Never hit 200lbs, always max out at 198-199lbs. Ive been lifting 17 years, won 6 World Titles, hold 5 world Bench Records, taken test for 13 years, Eat extremity strict all 7 meals are weighed to the gram... Never felt better! So what would you recommend for Orals? THX!

On 40mg/d you will grow as much as you can grow.

A-50 has low affinity, so 150mg/d of it is like 50mg/d of d-bol. That should be the absolute highest dose one would need to go on.

If you are losing your appetite on orals, then you're not looking after your liver properly and it's getting stressed. Fix your liver health and you won't have any appetite issues on orals.

quality top-of-the-line dbol is potent as hell..

but its rarer than virgin blood

Well, I could really use some Virgin blood, but I don't need D-bol anymore.

Anyways, don't you guys like to blend your Class 2 steroids? They all have unique actions, and it would be good to blend several of them instead of taking a shitload of d-bol.

I used to spilt doses through out the day but found that I got as good if not better results just taking it 20 minutes prior to my workout.

You make people google.
Just day m1t.

You know too much lol

Been doin' Google since 2000. It's a great search engine, but when I want a Ferrari, I go Silicon Graphics, inventor of the Graphics Processing Unit. If you can get them to work together, I can Google on SGI.

Sometimes people need to consider that M-1-T is really DH-D-Bol, and both can be great together.

Appreciate the complement.

I have never ran dbol that high of a dose. I usually top out around 50mg a day and never went higher than that. On workout days I would take the 50mg 45min prior to workout and on off days would split the dose to 25 MG twice a day. To each his own. Everyone's bodies react differently to different compounds. My last run with dbol put about 12lbs on in the first 3 weeks. Obviously bloat played a factor into the weight gain as well but overall never really had a problem putting weight on with the dbol.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner