over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best time for BCAA's???

When is the best time to take BCAA's?

• Total voters
i like taking mine right before bed, as soon as i wake up and in the middle of my workout. i will also take them with a cheat meal.

when I was younger I used to take them like crazy, before and after working out. But hey I didnt care if I was on an empty stomach or not plus I wasn't taking ANY AAS at all just natural supplements until I figured that I needed the real thing because all these so called supplement will NEVER get you to your peak levels unless of course your incorporate a good and classic AAS Cycle...

Do you actually think that all these professional muscle heads on magazines take natural supplements? GET THE F out of here bro, they sponsored them because they get PAID! Protein is the ONLY supplement needed and a good old nice multi vitamin, good diet, nice workout regimen with added cardio and thats all you need bro! Just my opinion though! ;)

I start sipping on water mixed with bcaa's about an hour before my workout then drink the rest during workout.

I will revert back to my limited organic chemistry background but BCAAs should not mix with any polar molecule such as water since they contain some non polar molecules. Leucine is hydrophobic I believe.

Of course! - I was crap at chemistry, partly because I used to smuggle Flex magazine into class...lol

I drink BCAAs all though out the day and I take some sometimes between meals I really don't think it matter when you take them.

I have a brand that is a bitch to mix as it won't dissolve - I've heard that this is the case with BCAA's. Is that what you find too? If not, what brand do you use?

Cheers Richiec,

BF

bapperfan, I apologize for not answering you. I hadn't come back to this thread until today. I use TrueProtein BCAA. I've tried the regular and instantized and haven't been able to tell any difference to be honest

I will revert back to my limited organic chemistry background but BCAAs should not mix with any polar molecule such as water since they contain some non polar molecules. Leucine is hydrophobic I believe.

Well crap, I guess TP is selling crap then, right? According to your knowledge, what they're selling that does in fact mix with water, can't be BCAA's.

Hey brother - I might get flamed but I strongly believe BCAA supplementation is basically pointless in most every instance. For one trying to minimize loss of lean muscle during caloric deficiency, there may be some benefit. However, under normal circumstances, especially for drug users, BCAAs are a waste of time and money. The nutrients from whole foods consumed to satisfy hunger caused by progressive overload is more than enough meet muscle building requirements. Just another OCD bodybuilder favorite propagated by the supp industry. BUT This is just my opinion tho bro. BCAAs won't hurt anytime.

Hey brother - I might get flamed but I strongly believe BCAA supplementation is basically pointless in most every instance. For one trying to minimize loss of lean muscle during caloric deficiency, there may be some benefit. However, under normal circumstances, especially for drug users, BCAAs are a waste of time and money. The nutrients from whole foods consumed to satisfy hunger caused by progressive overload is more than enough meet muscle building requirements. Just another OCD bodybuilder favorite propagated by the supp industry. BUT This is just my opinion tho bro. BCAAs won't hurt anytime.

Yea I agree with you. You will most likely get flammed for this:( I myself ail not, but I can guarantee someone will big time disagree with you on this one..

People will post about anything on the net anymore...I have never met anyone in the world, but a select few that dont take bcaa. Tell the pro's that BCAA is not good:D

bapperfan, I apologize for not answering you. I hadn't come back to this thread until today. I use TrueProtein BCAA. I've tried the regular and instantized and haven't been able to tell any difference to be honest

Thanks for the feedback richiec. I am currently just drinking water during my workouts and actually find that I have more energy and less bloat than trying to concoct some sort of intra workout mixture, which I guess was directing too much blood to my stomach?........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131