over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best time for DNP

Alfresco´s opinion is as valid, or more given his experience, as anybody else´s. You have to consider that in the eyes of most people only a right bellend would consume a poison that can kill you to lose fat, I know if I told my family or friends I took the stuff my sanity would be questioned (that´s why I´ll remain silent about its use).

Ps: not trying to call anyone here a penis head, although Marky Mark Boy sure ain´t spreading good vibrations.

Let's not be too liberal with the use of the word "poison" tho

You have to consider that in the eyes of most people only a right bellend would consume a poison that can kill you to lose fat, I know if I told my family or friends I took the stuff my sanity would be questioned (that´s why I´ll remain silent about its use).

That's not an accurate characterization of DNP (i.e., a poison that can kill you). You can take too much aspirin and it can kill you. You can take too much DNP and it can kill you. Is aspirin a poison? I don't think so.

I don't know of any person who's suffered true health issues with DNP due to reasonable use. Most protocols today use 250mg/day for an extended time, and not the 500-750mg/day for a week or so, as in the old days.

I can say that I've run multiple DNP cycles at low dose, and the side effects were minimal and results were slow and steady. It has a long half life, so the time of day you take it really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.

Test, tren, adrol, halo all good to go! DNP don't pass go, don't collect 200$ straight to hell! :rolleyes:

Alfresco´s opinion is as valid, or more given his experience, as anybody else´s. You have to consider that in the eyes of most people only a right bellend would consume a poison that can kill you to lose fat, I know if I told my family or friends I took the stuff my sanity would be questioned (that´s why I´ll remain silent about its use).

Ps: not trying to call anyone here a penis head, although Marky Mark Boy sure ain´t spreading good vibrations.

You have to be an idiot to die using DNP. A bit like fucking up insulin you need to be stupid.

DNP is another tool used in the arsenal. So is steroids?

IMO of course.

Midday is the best time for u take the DNP, experienced with the durgs and took gh when the night is coming.

That's not an accurate characterization of DNP (i.e., a poison that can kill you). You can take too much aspirin and it can kill you. You can take too much DNP and it can kill you. Is aspirin a poison? I don't think so.

I don't know of any person who's suffered true health issues with DNP due to reasonable use. Most protocols today use 250mg/day for an extended time, and not the 500-750mg/day for a week or so, as in the old days.

I can say that I've run multiple DNP cycles at low dose, and the side effects were minimal and results were slow and steady. It has a long half life, so the time of day you take it really doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.

Totally agree!!

I have the impression that many people are against DNP because it is legal, cheap and effective. That bothers the supplement companies selling stupid fat burners.

Long half-life, but I seem to sweat the most within 2 hours. Thus, I wait before I fall asleep and take it then.

This gives me 2 things-

1- I'm sleeping through the first 2 hours
2- not sweating at work

Totally agree!!

I have the impression that many people are against DNP because it is legal, cheap and effective. That bothers the supplement companies selling stupid fat burners.

If you look up DNP on Wikipedia, a fatal dose for a 200 pounds man is over 2g per day. That is equivalent to over 2,000mg per day. That would be like taking 10 tabs of 250mg crystalline per day. I don't know of any sane people who run it at over 500mg/day.

I understand those who feel that it's unnecessary and that instead you should rely solely on diet, but I don't think saying that it will kill you is accurate.

If you look up DNP on Wikipedia, a fatal dose for a 200 pounds man is over 2g per day. That is equivalent to over 2,000mg per day. That would be like taking 10 tabs of 250mg crystalline per day. I don't know of any sane people who run it at over 500mg/day.

I understand those who feel that it's unnecessary and that instead you should rely solely on diet, but I don't think saying that it will kill you is accurate.

I almost died on 1,750mg crystal

was in ER for 4 days, lost 20 pounds.

doctors couldn't believe I survived... im probably a case study somewhere :eek:

Fuck that’s crazy. What made you even go that high?

You have said before that happened cos you forgot you had taken your first lot of dose and then took second one little later so u had all that nearly in one go so that was your fault for which you paid the price. It was not the quantity as such. if the dose was spaced out you would have been allrite. again it was not a new height of dose. you had taken that much before.

This is why i say two golden rules for DNP safety so people dont make this mistake if u reading this...

1) No matter what anyone tells u otherwise to front load this shit take 4-5 pills in one go cos , " its my 4th cycle bro same tub same batch i will be fine bro". Well room for error is less and u could find yourself in hospital with 20 fucking tubes going in and out of u!

always space out your dose little by little and use a pill organiser say 7 compartment one and load your daily pills every day. DNP can make u hallucinate especially at high dosages. I fogot to put my knee wraps at top sets, just forgot ! never happens otherwise.

so this way you know if the pill is gone means u have had it. no second guessing. did i take it ? did i not ? may be i did not. ok lets pop 2 more pills anyway attitude is asking for serious trouble. space your dosages accordingly whatever dose u taking. NO CHANCE OF ERROR this way. I find it silly when people ask what's the best time to take dnp ? just space it out simple and safe. doesn't matter. Its in your system anyway. got a decent half life. its not like insulin you need to fucking time it! be safe by spacing it out.

Rule 2 : Always treat your next dnp cycle as your first cycle ALWAYS. u never know if you develop an allergy to it so if u take one pill for 2-3 days u know and up it slowly as if it was your first time u would know if u suddenly developed an allergic reaction tomit and can back off. less damage at less dosages.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
the same reason any man does anything...

self hatred and body dismorphia

Nothing to do.

It is simply the thought of testing how far your body can tolerate. It's no different than trying out how much weight you can lift in the gym.

Nothing to do.

It is simply the thought of testing how far your body can tolerate. It's no different than trying out how much weight you can lift in the gym.

Really, no different? When you try to lift your max and miss you don't die. When you attempt to see how much of a drug you can take and miss, you may die. Not exactly the same IMO.

Dosing crystalline DNP at 250mg/day is not dangerous. Period. Taking it at 1750mg/day is dumb. Period.

Really, no different? When you try to lift your max and miss you don't die. When you attempt to see how much of a drug you can take and miss, you may die. Not exactly the same IMO.

Dosing crystalline DNP at 250mg/day is not dangerous. Period. Taking it at 1750mg/day is dumb. Period.

It's not exactly the same, but bodybuilders do not risk high doses just because they hate their bodies.

When you are in the process of diet, sometimes it is difficult to be rational.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws