over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best DNP + Diet/ Supp Combos?

I can see massive differences in bloat and water weight by using a serm/ai, ESPECIALLY when I am fat.

Fat holds a shit ton of water

For sure it does. There is no point in even touching test if you're already fat. I guess the question is, what is considered "fat"?

I never got bloods on an AI, but I know i have never crashed my estro on it because ive never lost sex drive or other sides of crashed estro no matter how much AI ive taken.

Over time, i just kinda figured out how much i need to keep from extreme bloating. Taking 1.5mg of adex ed for just 500mg of Test gets annoying. I would probably have to straight up run 2.5mg of letro if i even thought of doing 1g test.
Sounds like a weird approach. I would’ve checked e2. It’s so cheap if you’re in the US I don’t get why people are so reluctant to go get it checked.

Sounds like a weird approach. I would’ve checked e2. It’s so cheap if you’re in the US I don’t get why people are so reluctant to go get it checked.

It's not a good approach, for sure. I guess one reason i dont, is because i tend to raise/lower doses of AI or test if i feel im too bloated after i start, and dont think it would be an accurate read bc of that.

I also dont know how i would time the blood test to give both the test/AI long enough to build it after i dose it.

When i just run low test and higher anabolics, i get results and don't have to do any of this shit.

I acquired some DNP and haven't run it in a few years. Does it matter what time of day to take it? with food or without?
Thanks in advance!

Some prefer to take it with food because it can be a bit uncomfortable in the throat, and in general, it is not recommended to take it on an empty stomach.

Also, some people prefer to take it at night to sweat less at their office jobs, but this seems silly to me because DNP accumulates and its half-life is more than 24 hours. But maybe they do it because they sleep better, but again, I don't find any difference in this respect either.

I acquired some DNP and haven't run it in a few years. Does it matter what time of day to take it? with food or without?
Thanks in advance!

I would take it at the same time everyday and always after food (after breakfast is a good time). I would hold the cap under running water to take away and residue powder then swallow it drinking a large glass of water to make sure it goes down.

Since he won't given an update even though I tagged him a couple days ago I'll give the update for him - that he posted in another thread.

In summary - he hasn't worked out in months, his diet is bad and he's cruising on tren. And he claims to have lost TONS of fat while doing this.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/sponsor-azteca-gold.178074/post-3358385

Sorry I been MIA for a while- been focusing on work, but i will lay out the truth of my experience with the tren hex:

To be PERFECTLY honest, i have just flat out not worked out the last couple months due to work just needing to be a priority. I have, however, added 100-200mg of tren hex to a cruise dose, and even with bad diet and no working out, i lost a ton of fat on my love handles, thighs and stomach and saw additional separation where my chest/shoulders meet.

I was of course in a calorie deficit, but prior to introducing hex, i was also on a severe calorie deficit, and those areas that i mentioned above were not budging, the loss was coming from my LBM.

On 200mg of tren enanthate, my psyche is just about wrecked, still felt perfectly normal on 200mg of tren hex.

I will be getting back in the actual gym here soon and will also be reporting back on their var and dbol while gearing up for summer.

If a source carries 200mg tren hex and it's legit, it's hard to imagine anything else they carry not being fire 🔥.

Since he won't given an update even though I tagged him a couple days ago I'll give the update for him - that he posted in another thread.

In summary - he hasn't worked out in months, his diet is bad and he's cruising on tren. And he claims to have lost TONS of fat while doing this.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/sponsor-azteca-gold.178074/post-3358385
guess we can file tren hex under “Magical compounds”

one time i heard a noise in my garage in the middle of the night, went to take a look and there was a vial of tren hex working out all by itself!

Damn - well that solves the riddle. And this is exactly the type of personality that needs to avoid dnp, tren, etc...

When we talk about bare minimum...this ain't it by any standard.

guess we can file tren hex under “Magical compounds”

one time i heard a noise in my garage in the middle of the night, went to take a look and there was a vial of tren hex working out all by itself!

😂😂😂

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner