over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best DNP + Diet/ Supp Combos?

I agree. I like to plan a Deload week during the DNp week. Take DNp, eat chicken boobs, try to walk 15,000 steps.

You hit 12,000-15,000 steps ED on DNP, the fat just evaporates
Deloading on DNP.... come on.... why you say those things, it's an idea i had for years and never did....

@showstopper83 if you look bad on 1g of Test i am sorry but this means that your bodyfat is pretty high.

But i guess that you created this thread to get in shape and the rebound from lean state, as it is supposed to be. ;)

I have ran test even at 10% bf and still the same. I am not the only one, I have been doing this too long and understand my body and it's reactions.

People go bald on primo or masteron, but i have ran high doses and never had close to this issue.

Some people can run 200mg ed of drol and work out like a champ, some lose appetite completely and are lethargic af on 50mg.

It is not a crazy concept to think that not everyone is going to react the same way to different chemicals.

I have ran test even at 10% bf and still the same. I am not the only one, I have been doing this too long and understand my body and it's reactions.

People go bald on primo or masteron, but i have ran high doses and never had close to this issue.

Some people can run 200mg ed of drol and work out like a champ, some lose appetite completely and are lethargic af on 50mg.

It is not a crazy concept to think that not everyone is going to react the same way to different chemicals.
Are you controlling your estrogen?

Are you controlling your estrogen?

I have to use A LOT of adex to keep bloat under control on even 500mg of test. Granted it is Blue Sky pep adex, but i would have to use probably 1.5mg ed.

I also dont see anything special in muscle growth, strength etc on a lot of test.

I have made excellent gains on little to no test and combining other anabolics. I have also talked myself into trying high dose test with just more AI more than a few times after I hear ranting and raving about it on the forums,and every single time i regret it.

Hey all, I am 40 years old, experienced in the lifestyle/cycling gear but let myself go completely for a year and sitting at probably 5'10, 220 lbs and ~22% bf (guessing).

Kindly spare me the rhetoric of "you can burn fat with just diet/cardio", obviously that will be the crux of my plan, but i am 40 and dont want to wait until im 41 to be in shape.

Yes, i have done tons of research on DNP already, and have done a couple successful runs, but am still confused about what type of diet to run on it.

I am thinking of doing keto while on it, but i tried it before and didn't see a whole lot of sweating. Would i be better off doing low carbs to get it going? I also know cardarine lowers blood sugar, and wondering if this would be a bad idea to do cardarine + keto and risk going hypo.

I was thinking this to start off:

4 weeks:

Test C - 200mg/wk
Primo E - 200mg/wk
Mk677 - 12.5m ed
DNP (powder) - 200mg/ed (1st wk), 400mg/ed (2nd - 4th wk)

But if DNP + keto are incompatible
200 mgs for ninety five percent of people is plenty.

Dnp and keto sure are. You may lose muscle. It absolutely is maximum results for fatloss.

I have to use A LOT of adex to keep bloat under control on even 500mg of test. Granted it is Blue Sky pep adex, but i would have to use probably 1.5mg ed.

I also dont see anything special in muscle growth, strength etc on a lot of test.

I have made excellent gains on little to no test and combining other anabolics. I have also talked myself into trying high dose test with just more AI more than a few times after I hear ranting and raving about it on the forums,and every single time i regret it.
Where was your e2 with that AI?

Where was your e2 with that AI?

I never got bloods on an AI, but I know i have never crashed my estro on it because ive never lost sex drive or other sides of crashed estro no matter how much AI ive taken.

Over time, i just kinda figured out how much i need to keep from extreme bloating. Taking 1.5mg of adex ed for just 500mg of Test gets annoying. I would probably have to straight up run 2.5mg of letro if i even thought of doing 1g test.

Dnp and keto sure are. You may lose muscle. It absolutely is maximum results for fatloss.

Ehh…..adding fat calories to a DNP sprint doesn’t make sense to me. I rather eat a little fruit when I’m on the verge of collapsing trying to get up stairs at work

Now that we have GLP's like semaglutide, tirzepatide and now even retatrutide that raise tdee on top of appetite suppression why would someone use DNP or clen? I am genuinely asking as I have not dabbled much in the fat loss compounds.

Have you had experience running both? Im not concerned with losing muscle atm, i am just trying to strip everything down and worry about building back muscle memory after.

Now that we have GLP's like semaglutide, tirzepatide and now even retatrutide that raise tdee on top of appetite suppression why would someone use DNP or clen? I am genuinely asking as I have not dabbled much in the fat loss compounds.

I would like to know more about these compounds, as ive just barely heard of sema/triz. Some guys were calling them just major appetite suppressants which doesn't sound very special, but i want to know what other avenues they use to burn.

Appetite suppressants and fat loss agents are two different things.

Ehh…..adding fat calories to a DNP sprint doesn’t make sense to me. I rather eat a little fruit when I’m on the verge of collapsing trying to get up stairs at work
I meant more protein and some fat, not ketogenic diet which is like 60-70.% fat. Maybe Switch that for the percent of protein .

I would like to know more about these compounds, as ive just barely heard of sema/triz. Some guys were calling them just major appetite suppressants which doesn't sound very special, but i want to know what other avenues they use to burn.
You got it, thats their main mechanism of action. If you don't struggle with appetite then I wouldn't bother with them. They help lose fat because they make you want to eat less. They also help with blood sugar control which is why they are first released as diabetes drugs.

Reta has a very interesting mechanism of stimulating Glucagon which helps burn more glucose through the liver once our normal glucose levels are depleted. Not a ton of data on Reta yet as its in phase 2 clinical trials.

Sema is GLP-1
Tirz is GLP-1+GIP.
Retatrutide is GLP-1+GIP+Glucagon.

I never got bloods on an AI, but I know i have never crashed my estro on it because ive never lost sex drive or other sides of crashed estro no matter how much AI ive taken.

Over time, i just kinda figured out how much i need to keep from extreme bloating. Taking 1.5mg of adex ed for just 500mg of Test gets annoying. I would probably have to straight up run 2.5mg of letro if i even thought of doing 1g test.

Not doing bloods seems a bit irresponsible especially on that big of an AI dose. (not doing your heart any favors)

Are you sure it's "bloat"? Are you maybe just kinda chubby?

Not doing bloods seems a bit irresponsible especially on that big of an AI dose. (not doing your heart any favors)

Are you sure it's "bloat"? Are you maybe just kinda chubby?

When i look visibly bloated on days i do and dont take AI day before, tells me all i need to know.

I've done high intensity, low rep training most of my life.

Have you ever ran DNP before? Obviously not, because if you, you know that strength absolutely crashes, so there is zero chance of making strength/muscle gains on a DNP run... which means zero sense in training for power when the goal is to just not be catabolic.

So just to be clear, you are advising high intensity, low rep and heavy weights on a DNP run and a calorie deficit? Or were you not really thinking before you typed your last post and just made assumptions?
It varies

I make my best strength and size gains when on a strict low calorie diet

My training is always more intense, even on dnp and GH pre training with zero carbs, which for most people would make them lethargic

But psychologically there's something about getting leaner and looking better than just gets me going, plus I'm probably a little more consistent on my protein when dieting

When i look visibly bloated on days i do and dont take AI day before, tells me all i need to know.
I can see massive differences in bloat and water weight by using a serm/ai, ESPECIALLY when I am fat.

Fat holds a shit ton of water

So you're under 10% BF on a Dexa and you get bloated of 500mg/Test a week?

I'm whatever i was in my avatar. I dont know why it's so unbelievable that some people react very poorly to test sides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131