over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best DNP + Diet/ Supp Combos?

I've done high intensity, low rep training most of my life.

Have you ever ran DNP before? Obviously not, because if you, you know that strength absolutely crashes, so there is zero chance of making strength/muscle gains on a DNP run... which means zero sense in training for power when the goal is to just not be catabolic.

So just to be clear, you are advising high intensity, low rep and heavy weights on a DNP run and a calorie deficit? Or were you not really thinking before you typed your last post and just made assumptions?
🍿 🍿 🍿

I have ran both powder and crystal from reputable sources, and the difference was significant. Crystal hits you faster and harder and the sides are much more intense, powder is more subtle.

That is a myth, the science is clear about it, conciliator has written a lot about it, also Elvia and others have repeated the same advice and recommendations too many times for years. It surprises me that myths are perpetuated.

I wish the OP the best and hope you get the results you're looking for . This isn't an attack on you , and you're not the first person that's done this . Why open a thread asking for help and argue with the majority of people that try to help you ? These threads go from something that should be informative. A bunch of guys sharing experience , to nothing but entertainment .... for all the wrong reasons . When you ask others for advice or their opinions you need to have an open mind,, you're not always gonna get the answers that you want to hear . There's some good advice on this thread from some smart guys .

Have you ever ran DNP before? Obviously not, because if you, you know that strength absolutely crashes, so there is zero chance of making strength/muscle gains on a DNP run... which means zero sense in training for power when the goal is to just not be catabolic.

So just to be clear, you are advising high intensity, low rep and heavy weights on a DNP run and a calorie deficit? Or were you not really thinking before you typed your last post and just made assumptions?
This is the least calorie demanding way to maintain muscle. Keep it short and sweet. Fail at 12-15 reps to keep it safer.

DNP is just a drug like others.... just keep eating and training like a bodybuilder.

Muscle loss is more a chimera than anything else, you will just loose glycogen, which is normal in every diet.

In all honesty i would run 200mg DNP eod with a bit of Clen (40-80mcg) and 1g+ Inj L-Carnetine, do my cardio daily.

If you eat less, you will get lean pretty fast.

In all honesty i would run 200mg DNP eod with a bit of Clen (40-80mcg) and 1g+ Inj L-Carnetine, do my cardio daily.

This is what I would do ^^^ this allows you to still burn through calories and still keep training intensity up!

DNP is just a drug like others.... just keep eating and training like a bodybuilder.

Muscle loss is more a chimera than anything else, you will just loose glycogen, which is normal in every diet.

Pretty much.
Also DNP at 200-250 you can still pretty much train AND lose nearly a pound a day. There is no reason to go to 400 mg IMO. Except maybe for a couple days at the end of a run of it only. Also I've never had to run this more than like 14-21 days at a time...there's little reason to, you're losing 15-20 pounds in that time.

Take a look at this link....https://dnpressource.wordpress.com/dnp-guide-2/

Pretty much.
Also DNP at 200-250 you can still pretty much train AND lose nearly a pound a day. There is no reason to go to 400 mg IMO. Except maybe for a couple days at the end of a run of it only. Also I've never had to run this more than like 14-21 days at a time...there's little reason to, you're losing 15-20 pounds in that time.

I agree. I like to plan a Deload week during the DNp week. Take DNp, eat chicken boobs, try to walk 15,000 steps.

You hit 12,000-15,000 steps ED on DNP, the fat just evaporates

This is what I would do ^^^ this allows you to still burn through calories and still keep training intensity up!

This is actually something that i meant to ask, is L-Carnitine still effective on a low carb diet? I love the stuff, but have heard people say it needs carbs to be effective. Can you clarify please?

to skip that benefit and save completely fresh receptors for when i am ripe to go right into a bulk.
Again...you wont have fresh receptors.

And danieltx isn't saying low weight, high intensity. Just train like your normally do and do the adequate amount of volume.
Why would u change your training at all? Figure out if u can 'handle' it WHEN you are in it rather than guessing right now.

That is a myth, the science is clear about it, conciliator has written a lot about it, also Elvia and others have repeated the same advice and recommendations too many times for years. It surprises me that myths are perpetuated.

Yes, and people also say "run a gram of test, i looked my best on just that", however i look like shit on anything over 250mg, bloat like hell and dont feel it much.

We are all slightly or more different in our chemical responses and make up, i will respect a different opinion, but im not going to put it above my own experience.
Again...you wont have fresh receptors.

And danieltx isn't saying low weight, high intensity. Just train like your normally do and do the adequate amount of volume.
Why would u change your training at all? Figure out if u can 'handle' it WHEN you are in it rather than guessing right now.

Perhaps I should have prefaced my post, because there are a lot of assumptions being made.

I have previously stated before that i have ran DNP multiple times, and have attempted my normal high intensity training with heavy weights, and the results were not good. I was only able to lift about 70% of my normal weights, if im being generous.

I figured i would get more out of my weight training by dropping weights to allow for more reps to at least burn more calories and give enough work to the muscles rather than just crapping out after a couple reps and not even being able to touch the heavier weights I normally do.

This will be a short run and i plan to jump into my traditional 5-8 reps with heavier loads as soon as it's done.

@danieltx go easy on him 😉
I thought about leaving this alone but as one of the top members here every now and then I need to put guys in line.

I've ran DNP more times than you and it's part of why I've made more progress in the last 5 year than you'll ever make in your life.

My strength doesn't crash on DNP because I know the optimal way to run it. I've shared that on the board multiple times but definitely won't tell you after your shitty comments.

Yes, I advise heavy, intense lifting on DNP and a caloric deficit. The lifting that builds muscle is the lifting that retains muscle. If you truly are coming back from being grossly out of shape you should be able to add muscle in a deficit. Why wait until after to build muscle when you can do it now?

You're in your 40s, out of shape, have never been in shape, and never will be in shape in bodybuilding terms. Your posts show a lack of knowledge, arrogance, and a want for shortcuts. There are no shortcuts to a great physique.

Let's see a picture of all the muscle those year of heavy weight, low rep training have built for you in combination with your excellent dieting. Doesn't need to be current, post your all-time best. I know many of us would love to see the so-called 'showstopper'.

To drive this point home on how much a better bodybuilder I am than you could ever hope to be here's me from yesterday, 280lbs. No shortcuts or dumbass methods here, just years of hard work. Don't ask for any advice, guys like you don't deserve it.

20231114-125451.jpg

Of course, I am an advocate of personal experience over scientific data, but your experience is subjective and may be influenced by other factors that you are not taking into account. Both versions of DNP are effective and no one should experience any noticeable differences.

I thought about leaving this alone but as one of the top members here every now and then I need to put guys in line.

I've ran DNP more times than you and it's part of why I've made more progress in the last 5 year than you'll ever make in your life.

My strength doesn't crash on DNP because I know the optimal way to run it. I've shared that on the board multiple times but definitely won't tell you after your shitty comments.

Yes, I advise heavy, intense lifting on DNP and a caloric deficit. The lifting that builds muscle is the lifting that retains muscle. If you truly are coming back from being grossly out of shape you should be able to add muscle in a deficit. Why wait until after to build muscle when you can do it now?

You're in your 40s, out of shape, have never been in shape, and never will be in shape in bodybuilding terms. Your posts show a lack of knowledge, arrogance, and a want for shortcuts. There are no shortcuts to a great physique.

Let's see a picture of all the muscle those year of heavy weight, low rep training have built for you in combination with your excellent dieting. Doesn't need to be current, post your all-time best. I know many of us would love to see the so-called 'showstopper'.

To drive this point home on how much a better bodybuilder I am than you could ever hope to be here's me from yesterday, 280lbs. No shortcuts or dumbass methods here, just years of hard work. Don't ask for any advice, guys like you don't deserve it.

20231114-125451.jpg

Doesn't even warrant a serious reply. I'm happy for you that you proved you have a big dick on in the internet.

I created a thread asking a question, your reply was to attack/mock me and you wonder why you got the reply you did.

Have a good day bro. God Bless.

@showstopper83 if you look bad on 1g of Test i am sorry but this means that your bodyfat is pretty high.

But i guess that you created this thread to get in shape and the rebound from lean state, as it is supposed to be. ;)

20231114-125451.jpg
How do you run DNP? It's interesting to hear other guys experience.
I don't touch it since 5 years....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner