over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better Cutler?

method2madness

Registered
OK, it's been a while since I did one of these and I thought this one might be a little fun. Normally I ask you guys to compare two people in the same sport, business, genre, etc.. This time we're going to cross boundaries and compare people from two different sports. Here it goes, who do you think is the better Cutler, the quarterback Cutler or the bodybuilder Cutler? This one should be interesting. Discuss... I go with Jay Cutler Olympia winner. Share your thoughts.

Jay Mr. Pick Cutler..... Is NOT the best Cutler! Hes got a bad attitude and has always lost his cool very easily. He is great at throwing 3-5 picks in a single game, and even though his arm is a cannon, his QB skills were always vastly overrated.

Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler is absolutely winning in ever category here.

Id love to hear the argument for the former Bear/Dolphin/etc

Damn that’s hard.... I might have to lean towards Quarterback Cutler though.. Don’t know much about him but here’s my reasoning;

As a QB you probably make WAY more money, considering he’s made over $125 Million in his career, I think he made more in 1 year than Cutler BBer has in his entire life even though he’s done well for himself too..

Health;

Yes as a QB you can get injured and there’s talk of CTE but let’s be honest, the amount of bodybuilders that die young vs NFL players? It’s not even a contest, never seen an NFL drop dead at 26 or in their 30’s or 40’s.. Yes there’s a few cases where some guys were psychologically “not there” and committed suicide etc, but that’s so far and few between, it’s literally a hand full over decades.. More bodybuilders have probably died before age 40 in the last year alone than all time in the NFL.. As for Jay Cutler BBer he may live to be 80 or might die next week, who knows. I’d rather be a football player if we’re talking health risk vs health risk...

Opportunities;

Let’s be honest, who really cares about bodybuilding in the world? A select few out of the entire population.. More people watch a Sunday NFL game than have watched/followed bodybuilding since it’s inception (probably)... There’s many opportunities for NFL players from endorsements to commercials and movies to career changes (becoming coaches and broadcasters etc) and business ventures etc with all the exposure and it’s more relatable to kids and the general population..

What do bodybuilders get to do? Become an underpaid coach, open a gym, start a supplement company.. How original and limiting lol... (There’s only a few BBers that have done well for themselves in general, even less of them after their careers)..

Social Life;

Let’s be honest here too, way more social life and opportunities and women etc being a dime piece, star QB in the NFL than a 300lb bodybuilder..

All in all, I’d say QB Cutler is killing it and went the better overall route.. It’s definitely the route I would choose..

Well I’m willing to bet that if you asked 10 random people who jay cutler was, 9 of them would say quarterback.

Im going with the bodybuilder though.

Example, a few months back I was looking for a specific picture of bodybuilder cutler via google. Kept bringing up the QB when simply typing in Jay Cutler.

QB Jay Cutler's wife is currently cashing out of the marriage, so he's not exactly in an enviable position

BB Jay Cutler already went through that meat grinder, but had much less to lose

The quarterback is also about 9 years younger at 37 years old. Should have a longer life ahead of him at this point. Being young is a priceless commodity once you get older. His life expectancy is probably longer too.

As this is a bodybuilding forum I am sure that 4x champ will win easily. Plus the quarterback is douchey

QB Jay cutler would be the better route to go. More money and possibly longer life as mentioned in the above post.

Your question was "who is the better cutler" and that's hands down the body builder. The QB finished with more losses than wins in his career and made the playoffs just once. Not even a fair comparison if we compare them in their "sport".

The only thing I remember about the Bears Jay Cutler was that stupid reality show he was on once

Mr. O Jay is a class act; respectful, kept his head down, worked his ass off, and made a more successful career than pretty much anybody in bbing...I remember hearing this on a podcast once: "Nobody ever has anything bad to say about Jay Cutler"

I'm biased in this one so obviously the BB wins.

But being realistic, Jay the QB was not considered great at his job but "our" Jay was.

Well I’m willing to bet that if you asked 10 random people who jay cutler was, 9 of them would say quarterback.

Im going with the bodybuilder though.
I was in Cabo one time and wearing a Cutler Athletics shirt and this older guy stops me and tells me how well he knows Jay personally.
And we were talking for at least two or three minutes before I figured out he was talking about the QB.

He says he had no idea there was another famous Jay Cutler.

I was in Cabo one time and wearing a Cutler Athletics shirt and this older guy stops me and tells me how well he knows Jay personally.
And we were talking for at least two or three minutes before I figured out he was talking about the QB.

He says he had no idea there was another famous Jay Cutler.
Yeah, most of the world has no idea who he is. I had the same experience. Bodybuilding is a small niche.

I do not even understand the more money argument Jay cutler the bodybuilder is worth more than the quarterback.

The only thing I remember about the Bears Jay Cutler was that stupid reality show he was on once

Mr. O Jay is a class act; respectful, kept his head down, worked his ass off, and made a more successful career than pretty much anybody in bbing...I remember hearing this on a podcast once: "Nobody ever has anything bad to say about Jay Cutler"
This is my reasoning exactly. When I asked who was better I mean better at their sport, not who was a better person but if your personal qualities factor into your professional success Like "our" Cutler than that makes him better in my bok.

I do not even understand the more money argument Jay cutler the bodybuilder is worth more than the quarterback.
Surprised, the bodybuilder it says is worth $ 50 million. Quarterback is $70 million.

His salary is $23 million !

Surprised, the bodybuilder it says is worth $ 50 million. Quarterback is $70 million.

Those stats appear to be a mixture of both guys, doubting the validity.

Jason Isaac is Mr. O, 46, Massachusetts

Jay Christopher is QB, 37, Indiana

My pick is obviously Mr. O. It's been discussed on here before that some people didn't like Cutler when he was competing because he came across as a robot with no personality. He's even admitted that, because he was so focused on his goals. In retirement we've seen a much more personable and likable Jay. He's a good storyteller, professional, respectful, and funny. Both his podcasts with Fouad Abiad were good and he's still the face of bodybuilding. My co-workers, who know nothing about bodybuilding, know who the huge guy with the blonde hair is. The man is also a fucking machine. He's got his hands in everything. I don't know where he finds the time.

Jay the bodybuilder was very smart with his money and made some good investments.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131