over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler One Step Closer

lm89

Registered
Newbies

This man along with a few others really did lay the blueprint on how to get what you’re going after. The first 40 minutes of this movie is Jay absolutely trashing his back set after set. Heavy weights. No feeder sets. No Drop sets. No Giant sets. Nothing fancy. Just all out sets. Huge volume guy. I think 7 or 8 exercises. Obviously it’s quite boring to watch if you’re looking into it from an entertainment perspective but damn, just wild what he did. On every podcast you hear him talk about his diet and it’s just another form of basic stuff. Protein. Boatload of carbs and no added fats. A lot of these Instagram bodybuilders are really doing a disservice to up and comers if they can’t sift through the bullshit. You gotta wonder if someone with genetics like Regan would train like this to a T, he would definitely show his capabilities.

This man along with a few others really did lay the blueprint on how to get what you’re going after. The first 40 minutes of this movie is Jay absolutely trashing his back set after set. Heavy weights. No feeder sets. No Drop sets. No Giant sets. Nothing fancy. Just all out sets. Huge volume guy. I think 7 or 8 exercises. Obviously it’s quite boring to watch if you’re looking into it from an entertainment perspective but damn, just wild what he did. On every podcast you hear him talk about his diet and it’s just another form of basic stuff. Protein. Boatload of carbs and no added fats. A lot of these Instagram bodybuilders are really doing a disservice to up and comers if they can’t sift through the bullshit. You gotta wonder if someone with genetics like Regan would train like this to a T, he would definitely show his capabilities.
I’ve said it before and I will say it again the guy who trains as hard as he can, eats BB food on a basic progressive plan that works for him and pushes his weight and strength up as high as he can and then pulls back down and repeats for 5-10years will make 95% of the progress he will ever make

Then you’ve got everyone else who have made minimal progress worrying about the 5%

Would be interested to see how a prime Jay - either 2001 or 2009 would place in today’s lineup

I think he’d make the 212 guys that are leading the open at the moment look like they belong in 212

You have to think, if Samson brings up his back to match the rest, he walks away with every sandow til he packs it in. The stage is missing a true mass monster that has it all.

It’s like if Ramy didn’t lose his triceps and lower lats, he would have been 3 time champ

Jay would be sent back by himself after the first call out while the others battle like they are doing currently but this time for 2-6

One of the joys of that video is to hear the metal plates rattle! Most gyms don't use those anymore...sad. That sound brings back good memories!!

He was genius in marketing his videos, when Milos had maybe one video. Jay had many. Selling T shirts, protein powder, from his house, or warehouse. The first video , forget the name, maybe this, he said He never expects to win Mr. Olympia, if memory is correct. Had many sponsorships, was it in the millions a year, three million for a few years from sponsorships, for a few years ? Guest posed a lot, and was paid a lot each per promo. Did not he beat the IFBB in court, winning money, something about diuretic testing?

He was genius in marketing his videos, when Milos had maybe one video. Jay had many. Selling T shirts, protein powder, from his house, or warehouse. The first video , forget the name, maybe this, he said He never expects to win Mr. Olympia, if memory is correct. Had many sponsorships, was it in the millions a year, three million for a few years from sponsorships, for a few years ? Guest posed a lot, and was paid a lot each per promo. Did not he beat the IFBB in court, winning money, something about diuretic testing?
I believe he was also one of the first to start his own clothing brand "Swole Monkey". Jay has always had that business sense. I remember seeing him pull up to LVAC in a white Rolls Royce when I first moved to Vegas. Baller status

One of the joys of that video is to hear the metal plates rattle! Most gyms don't use those anymore...sad. That sound brings back good memories!!
you got that right old timer. lol, im one too, beat to shit but still moving forward.

Reactions: Bio
I love how retardidly nostalgic bodybuilding fans are..." Arnold is the goat" Yeah times, and criteria have changed, Cbum would murder Arnold in classic, not even talking about open. Peak Ronnie would absolutely decimate anyone from any era. Stop with the nonsense.

I love how retardidly nostalgic bodybuilding fans are..." Arnold is the goat" Yeah times, and criteria have changed, Cbum would murder Arnold in classic, not even talking about open. Peak Ronnie would absolutely decimate anyone from any era. Stop with the nonsense.
Ronnie said that if Arnold had the supplements,technology and drugs we have today he would look like a little boy next to Arnold and that no one would ever touch him including himself. And I have to agree with him.

Ronnie said that if Arnold had the supplements,technology and drugs we have today he would look like a little boy next to Arnold and that no one would ever touch him including himself. And I have to agree with him.
Remember when Ferrigno made his comeback and added in some 90s tech. I think he put on another 40 lbs stage weight. So maybe Arnold would have.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131