over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better Labrada?

The vast majority of the public would choose Lee and I can't say I blame them. But my preference runs to liking a powerful looking physique.

They weren't there during the first days of the change, but eventually came back. The best way to search is to open Google type in a keyword and then put site: professionalmuscle.com

Don't put a space between the colon and professionalmuscle.com I only did because the tongue out smiley shows up on here if I don't.

For example: I typed in volume site: professionalmuscle.com and was able to pull up this thread from '03 with great input from LATS and Magoo. Everything is still intact.

Thanks, I'll try it.

Lee

**broken link removed**

They both are outstanding for different reasons. Despite the DNA sharing, they are comparing apples to oranges.

Hunter. BB has evolved and that’s just the look this day in age.

Lee, not just in a physique sense; but the way he carries himself

Well spoken, articulate, a professional

You can see Hunter having the same qualities passed on from his dad

Lee for me.
I used to watch him in the 80s when I was dreaming of being a pro. It was moving in ways that brute mass bodybuilding will never be for me.

Its funny you say that bc when I see you in your avatar I think you the ideal physique. Your arms are amazing. You are a big ol boy, but it looks functional. Im glad you didnt go pro and I mean that in a great way bc your body shape is phenomenal.

No homo btw... Me loves that sweet pink taco

If Hunter gets more size over time and controls the gut and has better conditioning then he will be the best Labrada, but daddy is king for now.

The last show he won (which I thought he should have been second but...) his condistioning was ok, but not top Olympia level.

Lee Labrada is a legend, so right now I'm willing to wait and see what his son does. But those are big shoes to fill, Lee Labrada's Flex Cover in the 80s was the first mag I picked up.

Lee Labrada is a legend, so right now I'm willing to wait and see what his son does. But those are big shoes to fill, Lee Labrada's Flex Cover in the 80s was the first mag I picked up.

Attachments

• lee labrada.jpg
    lee labrada.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 21
Its funny you say that bc when I see you in your avatar I think you the ideal physique. Your arms are amazing. You are a big ol boy, but it looks functional. Im glad you didnt go pro and I mean that in a great way bc your body shape is phenomenal.

No homo btw... Me loves that sweet pink taco

Very kind of you to say, and no discomfort felt LOL.
I just need to find a way to tighten up my waist to where it was a few years ago..

Lee is by far, more relevant in his era. But, his son has all the time of the world to change this.

I would have liked to see Hunter compete in 212 or Classic to see what he could have done with his dad's genetics in those classes.

It’s a different time Lee couldn’t place in the open today. It’s not even a fair comparison, Lee competed at what, 170lbs?
Hunter keeps getting better and better. I absolutely believe he will win the Olympia in a couple years at most.
For an open guy he has a really good physique and he will just keep getting better. It’s easy look at things with rose tinted glasses of nostalgia, but how do you think Lee would have looked as a big open competitor like we have now?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear