over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bf %?? GETTING RIPPED THIS SUMMER

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
alright guys a ill try to give you a recap for anyone that even cares....

name : charles
height 5'8
weight- this morning 194

at 16 i was 5'6 around 260 decide to turn my life around.... dropped all the way down to 179..... cycled to a real solid 205..... shortly after my first cycle i got injured at work where it should of killed me (5 months ago) i cant get into specifics. I am currently rescricted from lifting heavy (which is what i used to base my training around ). i can do light to moderate cardio and i started working with strength bands and doing basic movements in the house.... right now im 194 as of this morning and i dont care if im restricted from going to the gym i AM GOINNNNGGG to still be ripped for the summer.... even if i had to eat eggwhites and nothing else for 5 months... These are some pictures taken today: please guys remeber i have been out of the gym since sept so i am def looking sloppy.. have not been back to work yet... either way no excuses come summer time... anyone have a "guesstamate at BF" or any tips

25rntiu.jpg

29c16dj.jpg

2ppbw9z.jpg

sorry for the shit pics, both upper body pics are from today fully relaxed , leg pic is from yesterday flexed cold.

take it easy on me guysss.. its been tough

Serious question.............does it really matter what your bf% is????

Obviously, you want to improve your physique which is commendable. Why not just get to work and use the mirror and photos to gauge your progress??

PS: You look pretty good for not touching any weights for 4 months.

You know what I never thought of that..... I find myself so caught up in the percentage that its basically all that matters.... Its like no matter what I do.... All I see is that 260 lb kid in the mirror so I started stalking the scale... After that didn't suffice I started worrying about percentages. Thanks for the encouragement bro I appreciate it

really!!???? that is fantastic to hear..now to figure out up the cardio or change the diet lol

yo bro - you look great considering what you've been thru. i am sure you can get ripped by summer - it's really all diet. The bands sounds like a great way to ease into lifting again. When u do start throwing around the iron - LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! you will definitely know when you are pushing too far. Remember you are young and have a long life ahead so try not to rush it. Be careful with the gear too - I wouldn't advise it for a young guy like you. Take care of the family jewels, dude.

BTW - great V taper and really awesome calves. And IMO - you don't have a "Bodybuilder " look but most definitely the athletic look chicks did - that and a little charm you should get laid all summer long! hahahahaha :headbang::headbang::headbang: Great work, my man!

Last edited:
hahah thats the first time i heard i had a v tasper... these pics were taken on an empty stomach as soon as i put water or food in my mouth my love handles blow up immediatly dont know why ..haha... and you cannot see hear really but i have alot of stretch marks on my stomach and had a mini tummy tuck already that needs to be completed (there are still some loose skin.) also loose skin around lower pecs :( but thanks for the motivation guys.... this is the summer to be shredded...

yea i was thinking of taking time off the gear but was looking into OSTRA-SARM or IPA pep.... what do you guys think

You can tell you have thicker skin which may make b/f appear higher. Ive seen quite a few guys with thicker skin who looked around %12-13 and when they hydrogested they were around %10. Ive found guys with thicker skin, esp those who used to be fat at one point will always appear to have around %2-4 b/f than they really are. My guess is your around %12-%14

YEA.. my skin is really thickk... i diet harder then most people i know but i cant get that paper thin look...its all genetics i guess but im going to do the best i can.....when i flex my abs i can see them move throught the whole contraction..... im just going to keep hitting the cardio and keep the diet clean and see where i end up

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131