over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bicep injections??

getbig27

Registered
ok "a friend of mine" really needs to hit his bi's with some syntherol. he's using a 27g pin (dam small) and also ice's the area he's going to shoot so he feels nothing. he just tried this technique with his bi's and for some reason as he was putting the pin in, the muscle twitched, as though he hit a nerve. so he pulled it out and stopped.

after you're done laughing at the whole set up needed just to get these shots done is there any advice or helpful hints you can pass on so he can get this done?

Is the 27g long enough?

You just simply came close to a nerve if the muscle twitches. Just pull out, change the needle so you get a fresh sharp new one ;), and put it in again in another spot.

You don't need to ice it. Especially when you will do the outer bis, you won't feel a thing.

long enough??? thats one of the problems....looking at this 1-1/4 inch pin going in my arm...its givin me chills dude!!! why do you keep saying no pain Big A...you gotta feel something???

I don't know where you found that pin size but yeah sounds long enough. You definately sound like you hit a nerve.... literally. Scares the shit out of you but it happens. change the pin like Big A said because you dull it everytime you stick it anywhere... not to mention the whole sterility thing. As for the pain... suck it up because if done right you will be very happy in the end.

getbig27 said:
long enough??? thats one of the problems....looking at this 1-1/4 inch pin going in my arm...its givin me chills dude!!! why do you keep saying no pain Big A...you gotta feel something???

Where the hell did you find a 27g 1 1/4"??
Plenty of length, that's for sure. Don't need to put it all in either. Anywhere from 1/2" to 1" is plenty. 1 1/4" you might even go through the muscle head and put the oil in the other side.
You will not feel anything, but from expereince, the longer a needle is, the harder it is to put it anywhere painlessly, especially if you don't go all the way in with it.

its more weird then anything else...sticking a steel pointed shank into your arms....yea give many of us the willy's...good luck

http://www.medicalmailorder.com/exelsyringes.html

thats the site above Big A where i found the 3cc 27g pins. i figure it will hold enough and i would have a small pin head....just so dam long!!!

im gonna have to suck it up and just do it man. god forgive me!!!

damn , I inject in my bi's every week and I touch a nerve almost every time on the right side Lol !!!

I hate that !!!!! :mad:

My delts twitch up a storm if I ever hit them. I never thought much of it, it's not really painful.

i get the twitch once and a while. I use a 23 x 1 for everything.

DAuummm....so you mean to tell me you guys do hit nerves, see and feel the muscle jump and just continue what you're doing? and you are sure continueing doesn't hurt that nerve or whatever? thats why i pulled it out and stopped. i figured i was just gonna cause myself undo pain!!!

i swear you people are dam machinee the way you go about this!!!

The "twitch" is just part of life.

I get in in my delts and quads - never in my glute!

Big A said:
Where the hell did you find a 27g 1 1/4"??
Plenty of length, that's for sure. Don't need to put it all in either. Anywhere from 1/2" to 1" is plenty. 1 1/4" you might even go through the muscle head and put the oil in the other side.
You will not feel anything, but from expereince, the longer a needle is, the harder it is to put it anywhere painlessly, especially if you don't go all the way in with it.

so the insulin pin is good for biceps injects with SYNTHEROL i just have 16 inch arms so i think its good??????? i do the first ten days with the insuline nidel is it ok ???????

arnold_of_malta said:
so the insulin pin is good for biceps injects with SYNTHEROL i just have 16 inch arms so i think its good??????? i do the first ten days with the insuline nidel is it ok ???????

Yes.

Big A said:

thank you for your answer! i am going to do only the biceps then when i finish the biceps i do triceps so i dont have so many injections to do! so if i do my biceps 10days 1ml 10 days 2 ml 10 days 3 ml from 16 inch arms will i increase at least 1 inch??????

Coopie said:
I get in in my delts and quads - never in my glute!
The only place I've never hit a nerve is glutes also. But I sure hit a blood vessel in the glutes - ALWAYS ASPIRATE!

arnold_of_malta said:
thank you for your answer! i am going to do only the biceps then when i finish the biceps i do triceps so i dont have so many injections to do! so if i do my biceps 10days 1ml 10 days 2 ml 10 days 3 ml from 16 inch arms will i increase at least 1 inch??????

Yes, but you have to follow my guide properly!

Big A said:
Yes, but you have to follow my guide properly!

yes i will follow your guide exectly and you said on your tread!! i will do the maintance as you said aswell! i was reading there were guys here got 2 inches doing there biceps only iwth your method and they kept 1.5 inches!! thank you for all the help you give us!!! if it wasant for you i want never bought synthol because on other forums they hate synthol!!!!!! you dont get acne at the pot you inject synthol ?????? i hate steriods because they fill me with acne!!!!

arnold_of_malta said:
yes i will follow your guide exectly and you said on your tread!! i will do the maintance as you said aswell! i was reading there were guys here got 2 inches doing there biceps only iwth your method and they kept 1.5 inches!! thank you for all the help you give us!!! if it wasant for you i want never bought synthol because on other forums they hate synthol!!!!!! you dont get acne at the pot you inject synthol ?????? i hate steriods because they fill me with acne!!!!

You only get acne from hormonal drugs. Syntherol is not hormonal so you will not get any acne.

Icing the area to be injected? hmmm slap the area rapidly until red.. inject immedietly... no pain... muscle won't even notice the dart. I always deaden the area to be injected first.

I remember in a gym I worked at... several peeps just couldn't dart themself and asked me to do it. 1 1/2 dart in the butt cheek I remember them always saying.. go ahead shoot it! I said "what are you talking about? I'm done"

STORM SHADOW out

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311