over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG WEEKEND FOR Trueprotein Athletes and Professional Muscle members

Thanks to everyone on the board for the support. I know I can speak for us all that we really appreciate it.

Jethro-nice meeting you this morning. This dude is killing cardio at 5am. Gota love the dedication! It's fun to meet so many good people. I agree with b-boy in that meeting everyone and that comraderie is what truly makes it fun to compete...

Ha ha first person I see when I get to the hotel? Josh barnett! I am not weighing in till Friday morning as I am super heavy right now! So I will keep pushing the water and see where I'm at in the morning

Ha ha first person I see when I get to the hotel? Josh barnett! I am not weighing in till Friday morning as I am super heavy right now! So I will keep pushing the water and see where I'm at in the morning

Push that water out of you big man, even though you look like a damn heavy weight! Keep us updated Brad and display the slabs of muscle onstage in the light heavy weight division - give em hell, but either way you can hang with the heavy weights without one doubt!

Pics...

I'll be there Saturday night with my camera and zoom lens. Hope to get some good pics during the show and after. I have a pretty decent system (how decent are my photography skills is a different question- still working on it) and hope to grab some good pics.

I'll have a red shirt and black back-pack... grab me for some pics and hopefully if they turn out good enough I can put a link to "flickr" or the like.

A little over a year and a half ago Dusty weighed 242 onstage.

He weighed in at 262 pounds today at a little over 5'10"....

Nobody better be saying the ProfessionalMuscle.com crew doesnt come with the artillery!

BRING IT!

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 399
A little over a year and a half ago Dusty weighed 242 onstage.

He weighed in at 262 pounds today at a little over 5'10"....

Nobody better be saying the ProfessionalMuscle.com crew doesnt come with the artillery!

BRING IT!

OUTSTANDING

Josh, I was trying to get out of the hotel fitness center-

Thanks to everyone on the board for the support. I know I can speak for us all that we really appreciate it.

Jethro-nice meeting you this morning. This dude is killing cardio at 5am. Gota love the dedication! It's fun to meet so many good people. I agree with b-boy in that meeting everyone and that comraderie is what truly makes it fun to compete...

BEFORE....Guys like you showed up! Dang it. Josh was carrying his egg whites and chicken around in tupperware bowls at 5am! I was the sweaty fat guy trying to escape back to my room.

Tell you what everyone- Josh is a good guy. The whole time I talked to him, totally mellow. Only made comments about what he wanted to improve.

I am actually going to have a good time at this show cheering for our guys and gals! :cool:

Guys, Best wish and Good Luck! Hook it up and represent PM and your sponsor True Protein as the class acts that you are! Do what you love and Love what you do...easy to say, but not many people do it so walk tall.

MAN.. I NEED TO SKIP WORK TOMORROW AND GO UP.. I AM NOT THAT FAR.. aaggghhh.. anyway, shelby..AWESOME.. more size.. fullness and still awesome condition.. wow.. best i have ever seen ya.. and you can grow into that class and still have the trademark conditioning..

dusty.. i dont know what to say.. that back pose is sick.. 20 pound gain? wow.. and very crisp.. monster..

b-boy.. kill 'em.. this is your year in that class.. bring home the trophy..

josh.. everyone says your looking great.. make it happen..

jethro.. you piece of crap.. you did not tell me you were coming.. or i forgot.. anyway you are only 3-4 hours away.. i thought i felt the sexual heat.. damn.. i can actually smell ya.. is that bison musk? :confused:

All my best to the PM crew............I doubt there will be classier group around......think about it ......Dusty , Bad Brad , Super Shelby, Josh , and the Bushy one .........who beats that ? Seriously what a group from top to bottom.......and why I elected to stay here at PM all these yrs.......good stuff and great work ..............JT .....I better get like 50 text pics this weekend [ as usual....lol] and lots of comentary of the show and maybe a phone call or two .......have fun my good friend.......relax and be you......don't let people get to you too much .....just appreciate the people that you do .......

Much Love and all the best to you all..........and smart move by True Protein to back most of these folks .[ although is obvious, that a class company would have class people representing them.......lol.....No one can ever say that Dante isn't one smart fella .....ha ha] And Synthetik has a winner in Meridith .....smart move Big A ......she's a huge role model for everyone in this sport period ....and of story .......I am excited for you all .....kinda of like anticipating a big fight !!! Kick some ass!!!

Good luck to the whol crew! we're all rooting you guys on and know youll do great :D

Lats, I hope you get your ass to the show!

MAN.. I NEED TO SKIP WORK TOMORROW AND GO UP.. I AM NOT THAT FAR.. aaggghhh.. anyway, shelby..AWESOME.. more size.. fullness and still awesome condition.. wow.. best i have ever seen ya.. and you can grow into that class and still have the trademark conditioning..

dusty.. i dont know what to say.. that back pose is sick.. 20 pound gain? wow.. and very crisp.. monster..

b-boy.. kill 'em.. this is your year in that class.. bring home the trophy..

josh.. everyone says your looking great.. make it happen..

jethro.. you piece of crap.. you did not tell me you were coming.. or i forgot.. anyway you are only 3-4 hours away.. i thought i felt the sexual heat.. damn.. i can actually smell ya.. is that bison musk? :confused:

Yes, bovine pheromones exude sex appeal for miles. It is impossible to escape my allure. I had to knock out two figure girls and three too friendly guys who kept following me into the bathroom. Maybe you know Ramone? lol. :D

it's official - Brad is a heavyweight for this show - weighed in at 210. Drying out slowly now...getting harder every hour...

jm

Brad, I know what you are going through. I hadn't even begun to pull the water out until after weighing in last night. Now the eyelids are sticking, mouth is dry, joints are tightening up. Damn I love this crazy sport!!

it's official - Brad is a heavyweight for this show - weighed in at 210. Drying out slowly now...getting harder every hour...

jm

It will be good for Brad because he will be head to head with Matt Lowden who took 3rd at last years USA's. He's a great bodybuilder but once they turn around it's lights out. Brad's going to rock it.

I haven't had a chance to talk with Brad or see what Josh is bringing but I was really impressed with Shelby last night. I seriously don't think anyone changes as fast as Shelby has in the last six months. I can only imagine what he will do with a true offseason.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws