over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger, better, leaner - 2023 onward, postcontest

7k calories bruh. I would NOT like to eat that lol.

How does food (& amount) look like on those days?

Sorry for the delay guys, was traveling around with the fam fro the SB so it was hard to get on here to log my shit.

BACK
Straight arm pulled down - 3x12
CG pulldown - top set back off
Seated SA Row - top set back off
Wide grip pulldown - Triple drop set
Machine row - 3x12
Chest supp Tbar - MR set
Seated high row - 3x10
Lots of calf work in today
DB shrugs - top set back off then drop sets

Woke up at 310.2 today after a high day, bursting full. Feel good but the lower back pumps are pretty atrocious right now. Can still do some pulling and hyperextension work but it sucks. Food is super high but everything is going down well. Im just choosing foods that digest a little better. At this point in the offseason, bagels and shakes start making an entrance rather than chicken and potatos. Just easier to get down and im hungry again in 90 mins. I know its not perfect, but with 7k cals on high days, you neeeed to do this.

Cardio is still fully in. 15 mins of HIIT plus lots of walking. I think i mentiuoned this before but i had been on the last bit of my paternity leave for the year. So the last 5 weeks just with my wife and the baby at home all day. Its been great for the BBing lifestyle but also been great to just spend time with my daughter. Ive had an amazing time and im lucky i get to be as close to her as I am. One of the best times of my life this past month or so with her birthday and baptism in there. But this coming monday im back to work so im gonna have to adjust to a new schedule and my wife goes back to kinda riding solo. the GOOD thing is that we get a week of this new routine and then end of Feb we fly back east for 2 weeks. SO we'll have help from her fam and i get a new gym in the Baltimore area for awhile. Her family knows my crazy eating and gyms schedule so it works well.

Also, i am peak hugeness size-wise right now. At this poiint, the 4XL (biggest size they have) at GASP isnt looking as "oversized" as usual. Ive heard TBJP clothign is pretty great sizewise so i might try some of that as well. I think ive mentioned it on here, but im always looking for the perfect shirt so big guys. Something thats nice fitting and cut the right way.
I dont understand why you big boys wear oversize, if i was 300lbs lean i would wear very tight t shirts even in the winter lol

I dont understand why you big boys wear oversize, if i was 300lbs lean i would wear very tight t shirts even in the winter lol
because if you're really big, you don't have to wear tight shirts to look bigger.

it's good for pussy boys lol

ARMS
upright tricep pushdown - 3x15
Ez bar cable curl - 3x15
Bent over tricep pushdown - 4x12
Rope hammer curl w cables - 3x15
Incline db curls - 3x12
Dip machine JM press - 3x12
Db hammer curl - 2x12
V bar press down - 2x15
SA iso cable curl - RP ser
Crossbody tri cable ext - MR set

Medium day, around 600 carbs. Weight hovering at around 308, 309 every morning so that’s good. At this point off-season gets kinda monotonous so I try throwing new exercises in to keep me motivated. Not that I’m NOT motivated, but it feels like Groundhog Day a little bit. Same shit over and over again. Off-season mindset is almost like putting your $$$ in your 401k…u won’t see the result now, but it’ll be impressive down the line. Had a good checkin with Justin tho which felt good. He basically said that there are few amateur BBers in the world that will outsize me and we just gotta fix my mobility issues so that we can show people this mass when the time comes. And that’s true, reallly gonna make a push for mobility work on my shoulder and lat. it’s tough though because I really have two problems. 1. Stretching and losening up the L shoulder. To be honest, the mobility shit will never be BACK, but I can fake it with good stretching to hit poses better. And 2. Some myofacial release stuff on the lat and shoulder that can furtherrr help the look. I’m never gonna be able to reach the back of my head with my left hand (that’s how bad it is) buttt with some help I can flair that lat even while the overall mobiluty is pretty poor. Right now it’s mobility and the inability to flex certain muscles due to my body’s over correction. Complicated, I know. This whole fuckin thing is from college football like 15 years ago ugh. The nose guard from Utah St tried a rip move while I was locked on and it dislocated my shoulder down and out of the socket. Tore the labrum 360 degrees (very abnormal) and shredded my rotator cuff.
Surgery back then fixed the issue but just really tied my shoulder down and took away OH stuff. Anyways, annoying but something I need to fix in order to progress.
Btw, I turn 36 today 🤦🏼‍♂️ old man shoulder lol

ARMS
Ez bar cable curl - 3x15
Incline db curls - 3x12
Db hammer curl - 2x12
V bar press down - 2x15

Medium day, around 600 carbs. Weight hovering at around 308, 309 every morning so that’s good. At this point off-season gets kinda monotonous so I try throwing new exercises in to keep me motivated. Not that I’m NOT motivated, but it feels like Groundhog Day a little bit. Same shit over and over again. Off-season mindset is almost like putting your $$$ in your 401k…u won’t see the result now, but it’ll be impressive down the line. Had a good checkin with Justin tho which felt good. He basically said that there are few amateur BBers in the world that will outsize me and we just gotta fix my mobility issues so that we can show people this mass when the time comes. And that’s true, reallly gonna make a push for mobility work on my shoulder and lat. it’s tough though because I really have two problems. 1. Stretching and losening up the L shoulder. To be honest, the mobility shit will never be BACK, but I can fake it with good stretching to hit poses better. And 2. Some myofacial release stuff on the lat and shoulder that can furtherrr help the look. I’m never gonna be able to reach the back of my head with my left hand (that’s how bad it is) buttt with some help I can flair that lat even while the overall mobiluty is pretty poor. Right now it’s mobility and the inability to flex certain muscles due to my body’s over correction. Complicated, I know. This whole fuckin thing is from college football like 15 years ago ugh. The nose guard from Utah St tried a rip move while I was locked on and it dislocated my shoulder down and out of the socket. Tore the labrum 360 degrees (very abnormal) and shredded my rotator cuff.
Surgery back then fixed the issue but just really tied my shoulder down and took away OH stuff. Anyways, annoying but something I need to fix in order to progress.
Happy Birthday young man! You’re crushing it like always! 💪

ARMS
Ez bar cable curl - 3x15
Incline db curls - 3x12
Db hammer curl - 2x12
V bar press down - 2x15

I'm also turning 36 this year - we're not old guys yet lol

All the best😃💪🏻

Sorry for the delay guys, BACK AT WORK now which is depressing. Honestly, the past 6 weeks with my wife and daughter have been great. She turned 1, took her first steps, got baptized, AND i had my bday. Couldn't have asked for a better time. But now im back to the grind.

LEGS
Lying leg curl - 3x12
Adductor - top set back off
Leg extension - RP set
Tru Squat - build up to heavy 3 sets
Leg Press - Myo Rep set ive been doing. 20 reps/10/9/7/5/4/4
Hack Squat - MR set 6/4
Glute Ham raise - 3x15

As this is a week of only 1 leg day, this was a heavier one and less pump stuff. Im really digging this rotational week of 2 leg days, then 2 back days, repeat. Feel like hamstrings and glutes have really thickened up as well as my upper back. Both of which were goals for this offseason. So thats good.

Today is a high day, weight consistently hovering around 307-310. I honestly dont know how much more food i can put down lol I know that as the cals have increased ive switched to much more easily digesting carbs. Rice chex, rice crispies, juices, gatorades. Even stuff like cuts of meat right now are tough to get down. Ive basically been alternating between chicken, ground beef, whey/egg/casein shakes. And if i dont royally crush food on my high days, weight will drop quick. My bday was friday and i got allll my meals in except 1 last free meal. My friends took me to some bar/lounge where we ate but i didnt eat NO WHERE NEAR enough. My last meal is usually 2 lean beef cheeseburgers + fries + a large desert. That friday night meal was no where close to that. We went to a comedy show and came back home around 1am and i knewww i needed to eat more. Had a shake plus some rice and veggies. Even then, i was 301 come Saturday morning. Way too much NEAT + not enough food lol Spent Saturday and Sunday just eating a ton to fill myself back up again and now im back at 309. At this point, force feeding is necessity to stay this big. A week of eating until full means i drop 10lbs no joke.

Anyways, ill keep pushing it. I DO have a trip to the east coast coming in about a week so that will be a new wrinkle. Going to my wife's fam's place for 10 days. That means i gotta bring everything with me and stay very consistent with my food or weight will suffer.

Man you are a big dude!

This might not sound right but trust me this is a very very high compliment coming from me...
If you told me you were taking 10 grams of gear I would be like "yep he is actually 10gr of gear big"...LOL
I can't say that about any other single person on this board, your not a tubby fat fuck perma bulker, you are a big as fuck lean muscle having motherfucker 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Thank you Bboy. Means alot coming from you!

ARMS
Crossbody SA tricep extension - 3x15
SA cable curl - 3x15
Rope pushdowns - 3x12
Cable hammer curls - 3x12
Bent over tri extensions (this is basically like a skullcrusher but bent over at a cable tower) - 3x10
DB curls - 3x12
EZ Bar reverse curls - RP set
JM press - MR set

I know lots of guys get bored as fuck with an arm day but being that arms have been a lagging bp, i actually enjoy it. It has literally taken me yearrrs to get 21 inch arms, fucking forever. And the main driver has been volume and squeezing. Much more of the mind muscle connection type stuff than weight. Kinda funny to see young dudes at the gym curling 55s and im there with 25s. Its always been biceps too. I dont have much of a peak, they are longg which doesnt look the best so best thing u can do is make them thick. My tris actually grow easily with just about any pressing.

Btw, today in the gym i was 320lbs (with shoes on and clothes on and all that but ive never seen that before lol) its also coming off the back of a HIGH DAY where i was just housing food. Ill post a checkin pick pretty soon just to see where im at. I know im not fattt fat. And honestly, i know im getting fat when my end of day look is gross. Right now, with 6 meals deep and full as a house, my end of day look isnt bad. I still have abs (although distended) and veins and lines. And we all know that bodybuilding fat is very different than regular person fat. I would bet im like 11-12ish % right now.

I also NEED some new chicken recipes baaad. I was doing instapot pressure cooked chicken for a minute, got bored. Now im on breaded chicken breast (just egg wash and bread crumbs). Slowly getting sick of this too. I just gotta keep it fresh. I was just doing ground 96/4 beef and was so sick of it...literally gagging getting food down. And now its 96/4 meatballs. ill probably go over to white fish in a bit too but i eat that to death during prep. Anyways, if u got some good sauces or ways to cook shit, throw it my way guys.

How is your slin usage? Don´t read a lot of that in here :)

How is your slin usage? Don´t read a lot of that in here :)
Im only using slin on HIGH DAYS, which is 3 days of the week.
And im a cheap ass and using Novalin R. Its been impossible for me to find humalog here.
Even using the go-to route of Craigslist and sites like that, shit is expensive compared to $24 at Walmart.
I know some guys swearrr by log but it hasnt hurt my progress at all and if it was good for Chad Nicholls back in the day, its good for me. I swear i remember hearing about his protocol which was R use all day, 3 days out of the week.

With that, i use R about 3x a day. PreWO 1st thing in the morning. Meal 2 and Meal 3. With R covering me for like 6 hours, im almost covered alll day when my carbs are over 1000g. Shooting like 10iu every time.
BACK PUMP
Straight arm pulldown - 3x12
SS
CG pulldown - 3x10
Chest supp t-bar - Top set back off then drop set
Seated wide grip row - 3x12
SA row - 2x10
Chest supp high row - RP set
Machine Row - MR set
Abductor machine - RP set

My recovery has been pretty good lately, allowing me to train back and legs within 5 days relatively easy. To be honest, ive never been a dude who gets sore very often. Unless i make big jumps in volume or exercise selection, im A-OK 48hrs later. So this increased frequency on body part where I need improvements on is working pretty well. I also am not an idiot and 1 WO i a little harder and heavier, the next i supersets pump type shit. Very JM type training. I also can survive pretty well on not the BEST sleep. Even with my CPAP im averaging about 5-6 hrs regularly with a 1 year old baby around. I am up at 4am, WO by 5am, back home by 630 to take care of baby before my meeting start at 730am. Usually in bed and asleep by 10am.

Today is another HIGH day so lots of food, rice, meat, COR, shit like that and a huge off meal EOD. And sorry for missing your comment @Delt123 . Food on these days is close to this:
Whey/egg/casein shake + 175g carbs from rice crispies
8.5oz ground beef + 175g carbs from jasmine rice
Whey/egg/casein shake + 160g carbs from COR
8.5oz ground beef + 160g carbs from jasmine rice
8.5oz chicken breast + 2 bagels and jam + fruit + gatorade
2 96/4 burgers + tater tots + some sort of big desert

I'll also throw random fruit or orange juice in between these meals. Blueberries, grapes, apples, etc.
And time to eat the ground beef + rice meal now (y)

Couple days to keep u guys updated

GLUTES/HAMS at Golds Venice
Lying leg curl - RP set
Seated leg curl - 3x12
SL leg curl - 3x15
Glute ham raise - 3x10
SS
Abductor machine - 3x15
Glute bridge - 3x12 squeeze

BACK
Straight arm pulldown - 3x12
SA pulldown - top set back off
Seated straight bar high row - RP set
SA seated low row - 3x10
Wide grip pulldown - RP set
Chest supp row machine - MR set
CG row - 3x20

2 high days here. For whatever reason mind muscle connection has been great and in turn both of these bodyparts have come up a bunch. At my previous show, about 20 weeks ago, my legs (glutes especially) and overall back (posing didnt help) were weaknesses but both have come up considerably. Offseason is just consistently working to failure, training hard as hell, being incredibly consistent with your meal and nutrition and just chillin and letting time go by. IF you're doing those right, you WILL make good gains over the course of months. But again this shit takes months. Another reason why i never understood the short cycle route, building muscle is a painstakingly long process...one where you need months on month to keep up. Some 4-6 week bullshit isnt gonna do a thing.

Justin also had a good post on IG about types of hypertrophy and how it MIGHT all work together. He basically used the example of a rebound, where gains are taking off and its more of sarcoplasmic type. Pump, blood volume, glycogen, water alll filling the muscles...but how can that translate to real tissue. His discussion was more about how "finding a set point" and living in that new found weight will help solidify it. Realistically, it makes sense to me. You cell swell for awhile, everything at this peak fullness...and then the job is to hold it and help this turn to myofibrillar gains. An example he uses alot is a big juice steak can also just be a dry piece of jerky when you take out all the blood and water and pumpy stuff. And i feel like anyone who has gained any appreciative muscle mass has felt this. A massive increase in 10-20lbs and then sitting in it...it solidifies up a bit. Weight gain isnt linear so you go thru these phases of big jumps but fullness through the roof. Maybe even feeling soft a bit....and then sitting in it for a bit and it FEELS stuck, harder, set. Anyways, just thought it was interesting because im living in it right now. Weigh rolls between 312-316 right now. Cycle still the same using @Bioactive Sust + EQ. 1500 of each. Microdosing Trest at 10mg a day.

QUADS/ABDUCTORS
Seated leg curl: Top set back off
Abductor: 3x15, drop set
Leg extensions: RP set
Wide foot leg press: 3x10
SS
Close stance squat machine: 3x15
Ballet stance hack squat: MR set
Reverse hypers: 3x12

just some pump stuff today on a high day. Lots of volume, for me. Also packing shit up as we'll be on the east coast for a bit. Packing for a BBer is a long checklist of what shit you NEED. Should be ok but also flying with my 1 year old so that'll be the main stress lol. KIds have lots of shit, so do BBers. But once we get there itll be good. A good Golds Gym where we are going and ill get a weekend in NYC. Should be nice. I lived in NYC for 6 years so going back to the city is fun.

Probably try to make a quick stop at Bev's too. One of the best BBing environments of all time. Seeing guys like Max Charles there way back when he turned pro...I dont think i had ever seen a guys arms that big in person. Insanity.

Weight kinda staying put between 310-320 right now. Appetite isnt fullly shot either. Still able to pound down meals. Eating three meals at home and packing 3 meals for the plane right for me. Basic travel shit of Team Skip blend protein powder + 1oz of almonds + almost 2 cups of rice. Not the best combo but it hits the macros and i can kill it with my 1 year old screaming next to me. She basically knows if dad has a tupperware, come over so he can sneak you some bites lol. She is a fan of COR, oatmeal, meat + rice, all the staples.

I'm with you on the Novolin-R, especially since you can just walk into Walmart and get it without hassle. Do you feel its multiple peaks kind of build towards the end of the day, to the point you're a lot closer to going hypo than after your first dose? I'm usually fine with doses 1 and 2, but I'll take dose 3 at meal 5 and then have to pound a rice cake and jelly or something while I'm prepping the last meal / cheat meal.

QUADS/ABDUCTORS
Seated leg curl: Top set back off
Abductor: 3x15, drop set
Leg extensions: RP set
Wide foot leg press: 3x10
SS
Close stance squat machine: 3x15
Ballet stance hack squat: MR set
Reverse hypers: 3x12

just some pump stuff today on a high day. Lots of volume, for me. Also packing shit up as we'll be on the east coast for a bit. Packing for a BBer is a long checklist of what shit you NEED. Should be ok but also flying with my 1 year old so that'll be the main stress lol. KIds have lots of shit, so do BBers. But once we get there itll be good. A good Golds Gym where we are going and ill get a weekend in NYC. Should be nice. I lived in NYC for 6 years so going back to the city is fun.

Probably try to make a quick stop at Bev's too. One of the best BBing environments of all time. Seeing guys like Max Charles there way back when he turned pro...I dont think i had ever seen a guys arms that big in person. Insanity.

Weight kinda staying put between 310-320 right now. Appetite isnt fullly shot either. Still able to pound down meals. Eating three meals at home and packing 3 meals for the plane right for me. Basic travel shit of Team Skip blend protein powder + 1oz of almonds + almost 2 cups of rice. Not the best combo but it hits the macros and i can kill it with my 1 year old screaming next to me. She basically knows if dad has a tupperware, come over so he can sneak you some bites lol. She is a fan of COR, oatmeal, meat + rice, all the staples.
Wow, you’ve gotten up to 320 lbs now… Damn that’s impressive! You’ve put slabs of muscle in just a few years all while staying pretty fuckin lean! Weren’t you topping out around 250-260lbs just a few years ago?

I'm with you on the Novolin-R, especially since you can just walk into Walmart and get it without hassle. Do you feel its multiple peaks kind of build towards the end of the day, to the point you're a lot closer to going hypo than after your first dose? I'm usually fine with doses 1 and 2, but I'll take dose 3 at meal 5 and then have to pound a rice cake and jelly or something while I'm prepping the last meal / cheat meal.
I kinda pull my doses downnn as the day goes on. So like first shot might be 15iu and my meal at 3pm might be closer to 8. For the exact same reason u said, they will compound with each other and I don’t wanna feel 30ius at a certain point lol I do feel like I know how much/when to use R though.

Wow, you’ve gotten up to 320 lbs now… Damn that’s impressive! You’ve put slabs of muscle in just a few years all while staying pretty fuckin lean! Weren’t you topping out around 250-260lbs just a few years ago?
Thanks brother. Nah not quite 250, more 280. For the past 3 years of bodybuilding or so (I did take 18 months off to have a kid so keep that in mind) I had gotten to 290-300. But each time it has gotten tighter and tighter. And that’s the overall goal I think. Hit that weight, except tighter and leaner. I do think that 320ish is about as big as I need to get though.

BACK
straight arm pulldown - 3x12
CG pulldown - RP set
SA seated rows - top set back off
Hammer DY row - 3x12
Wide grip pulldown - RP set
Chest supp row machine - MR set
Hammer high row - 3x15

Back week has been roughhh LOL flew to the east coast to visit my wife’s fam for 2 weeks. Me, wife and baby and baby did not have a good flight. She was up for 10+ hours and was pissed. And I love BBing, but I love love my child. So my meals took a distant second place to her on that travel day. 3rd day here and juuust getting back into the strict routine with food. It’s always tough taking my routine into someone else’s house. I’d say I’ve been 75% strict since here. Not eating shit but just a tough time getting all my meals in. Along with that, I’m having some pretty damn annoying skin stuff. I have an annoying skin disease called Hidrentitis Suprativa and when it’s bad, it’s terrible. I’ve been able to control it since diagnosed 5 or so years ago but this week was brutal. I basically get almost cystic acne on my thighs and it’s painful as fuck, like debilitating. I could barely sit down the past 3 days and only my wife I can talk to about this shit. Luckily I got some relief today as a flare up went down but it’s bad and embarrassing. This shit burst…during the day lol kill me I know. I’m also 1000% positive it’s gear related as it’s driven by androgens. My best guess is something with my small micro dosing of Trest set this shit offf. I’ve run everything too, every other drug. But I just have a feeling this is some Trest shit. Luckily I’m on 10mg a day of acetate and cut that shit immediately. Sorry for this rant but it was bad enough that I couldn’t train or do cardio the past two days. Luckily I have a good dermatologist who helps me a ton. This and facial psoriasis have beaten me up pretty bad. Anyways enough about MY problems.

Each day my weight has been around 315ish even with not getting all my meals in. Luckily, my maintenance cals are so damn high that it’s kinda tough to get fat right now. Wife’s fam wanted to go to the Maryland vs Indiana college bball game today so I had to slam whatever food I could. My meals today were:
Whey/egg shake + box of rice crispies
9oz chicken breast + lots of rice
3 hot dogs at the game
3 random protein shakes
10oz flank steak + lots of rice
2 apples, an orange, 1/2 box of rice crispies + whey/egg shake

Not the best but I made it due. Tomorrow it’ll be better. I’ll force myself to get into the routine and be better.

Thanks brother. Nah not quite 250, more 280. For the past 3 years of bodybuilding or so (I did take 18 months off to have a kid so keep that in mind) I had gotten to 290-300. But each time it has gotten tighter and tighter. And that’s the overall goal I think. Hit that weight, except tighter and leaner. I do think that 320ish is about as big as I need to get though.
My mistake, still 40 lbs on a person that was already monstrous size is no joke. Every time you post one of these logs it leaves me more impressed than the last. Really shows how much harder a lot of us could be pushing it. 320 lbs is no small feat and I do agree that you don't "need" any more size, I'm just more impressed that you're able to continue to put on the size while staying so lean, abs and all. 💪

CHEST / SHOULDERS
Cable flies - 3x12
Incline Hammer - top set back off
Decline hammer - top set back off
Dips - 3xfailure
Chest press machine - MR set
Cable rear delt pulls - 4x15
Cable side laterals - 3x15
DB swing rear delts - 3x20
SS
Band pullaparts - 3x10
Side raise machine - MR set
Db side laterals - 3x15

Worked out at a grimey Golds in Maryland here. The NEW decline hammer presses are fuckin horrible. Just puts you in a weird position and compromises the shoulders. Sucks. Threw in some cardio there 15 mins of HIIT just because i had missed my previous session due to catching a flight. But an ok lift. Good pump. Weight is slightly dropping due to me pulling out the Trest. Something as little as 10mg of trest ED was constant fullness. So sitting around 310 rather than closer to 320.

LEGS
Leg extension - 4x20 (usually dont start with this but every hamstring machine was being used)
Leg curl - RP set
Adductor machine - 3x15
Angled Leg Press machine - 3x20
Leg Press - RP set
Hack Squat - top set back off
Walking lunges - 3xfailure

Decided to switch gyms to this nicer one called ONE LIFE. Fuckin paaacked in the morning. Very suburban gym with good equipment, clean as hell. But everyone was chatty as hell. Sometimes i like that, other times i dont. Being in a random suburban area, i was a freak show here. Random people stopping my workouts to chat, make comments, etc. I was in a good mood so i didnt mind taking out my ear buds to talk BBing or any of that.

Hit some cardio today and will catch a train out to NYC tomorrow for a couple days. Staying at a hotel so thatll make food a bit of a bitch. But ill figure it out. Its mostly so me and the wife can have a fun couple days away from the baby. Itll be good. STILL excited to get back to CA and back into my routine. BBers are such creatures of habit. I want my own kitchen, my own gym, eating and training when I want.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131