over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIGGER with Gearmazon

Any touch up leg work? Or do you feel legs about every 6th day isnplenty? I know doing legs at 305 is a whole different animal than at 210

Super random question, thoughts on farmers walks? I do 2x days a week "GPP" like hill sprints, rope pulling and been thinking about farmers walks again. Ever use them, opinion?

Any touch up leg work? Or do you feel legs about every 6th day isnplenty? I know doing legs at 305 is a whole different animal than at 210

Its weird. Even being a taller guy, my legs arent necessarily a weak part. When I hit a front relaxed with my feet in a wide V, my outer sweep gives the illusion of some big ass legs. Realistically, if you just saw my legs dead on straight, they are OK. Nothing great, I just use the illusion to my favor on a lot of poses. And weirdly growing up, I was super bottom heavy haha. I was a big squatter in HS and college (you know i played college ball). I hit mid to high 600s in college before ripping my shoulder to shreds. This changed the way I held the bar and really changed the way I sit back into the squat. I eventually had to give up that entire movement, but because of that, i really had to get my upper body to chase my lower all thru my 20s. FINALLY, its about equal lol
But once every 6 days seems to work for me.

Also, keeping in some stairmaster HIIT has really helped my legs this offseason. Never had done much HIIT like that, but just that pump every other day, has kept my legs looking lean and full this entire offseason. I usually know if I'm getting fat by the separation my quads and I still have some in the low 300s right now.

Super random question, thoughts on farmers walks? I do 2x days a week "GPP" like hill sprints, rope pulling and been thinking about farmers walks again. Ever use them, opinion?

I used to do a lot of GPP work strongman style and loved it as a change of pace. I guess it kinda depends on whether you are using it as a cool mix up to training (something just fun) or you are using it for grip work and/or conditioning work. I was a big hill sprint guy years back too...obviously this was when I was much leaner (230 lean and athletic look rather than BBing).

LEG DAY today

Had a freakin early ass work meeting at 9AM so hit the gym after. Its a HIGH day so working out later kinda fucks up my meals. Just getting in 6 meals of 150+ carbs per meal is HARD if your first meal is at 11am. Its a bitch and it becomes a force feeding day.

Like i mentioned earlier, right meniscus is still shitty. I try to warm up as much as possible and wear sleeves. Some days i feel good, others i feel like trash. Today was ok though.

Abductor machine: Stack w/ 2 sec squeeze x 13, 120 MR 6x4
Adductor machine: Stack w/ 2 sec squeeze x 16, 160 MR 6x4
I've maxed both of these out so I add a squeeze just to keep the reps down. I need to buy one of those pin extenders.
Seated ham curls: 160x10.5, 140 MR 6x4
Leg Ext: 120 x 20reps....5 sets. Warm those knees up. Cant really load this anymore due to right knee.
Hip Hinge Glute Machine: 90x10, 70x16
Hack Squat: work up to 5 pps x 17, 3pps x 25
Leg Press: 6 pps x 20 reps....4 sets
Donkey Calf raises: 4 sets of 20 reps...just pump work

I've been trying to just load (at higher reps) 1 compound exercise and then the other compound lift just pump multiple sets of 20 reps.

Now to eat....all day.

Pics??

LEG DAY today

Had a freakin early ass work meeting at 9AM so hit the gym after. Its a HIGH day so working out later kinda fucks up my meals. Just getting in 6 meals of 150+ carbs per meal is HARD if your first meal is at 11am. Its a bitch and it becomes a force feeding day.

Like i mentioned earlier, right meniscus is still shitty. I try to warm up as much as possible and wear sleeves. Some days i feel good, others i feel like trash. Today was ok though.

Abductor machine: Stack w/ 2 sec squeeze x 13, 120 MR 6x4
Adductor machine: Stack w/ 2 sec squeeze x 16, 160 MR 6x4
I've maxed both of these out so I add a squeeze just to keep the reps down. I need to buy one of those pin extenders.
Seated ham curls: 160x10.5, 140 MR 6x4
Leg Ext: 120 x 20reps....5 sets. Warm those knees up. Cant really load this anymore due to right knee.
Hip Hinge Glute Machine: 90x10, 70x16
Hack Squat: work up to 5 pps x 17, 3pps x 25
Leg Press: 6 pps x 20 reps....4 sets
Donkey Calf raises: 4 sets of 20 reps...just pump work

I've been trying to just load (at higher reps) 1 compound exercise and then the other compound lift just pump multiple sets of 20 reps.

Now to eat....all day.

Jesus Christ your a tank. I’ve recently moved to all higher rep work for legs for a 4 week block to see what happens.

I would do a load set 10-12 reps on hacks/presses/squats then a backoff set. This time I’m just going to take the first set to failure around 18-20, then keep weight the same and go to failure again (14-15 reps) then move on.

Except hams, my hams like 10-12 range. And I’d die with high rep RDLs

Jesus Christ your a tank. I’ve recently moved to all higher rep work for legs for a 4 week block to see what happens.

I would do a load set 10-12 reps on hacks/presses/squats then a backoff set. This time I’m just going to take the first set to failure around 18-20, then keep weight the same and go to failure again (14-15 reps) then move on.

Except hams, my hams like 10-12 range. And I’d die with high rep RDLs

Let me know how it goes dude. Literally, last year I was pushing heavier weights but weird injuries has caused this higher reps push. But i feel like me upping some volume and hitting higher reps has still worked well.

Let me know how it goes dude. Literally, last year I was pushing heavier weights but weird injuries has caused this higher reps push. But i feel like me upping some volume and hitting higher reps has still worked well.

You know honestly if you look at cycle sprinters they have great legs, but they also weight train heavy.

The quads might be the best muscle group to take sets with 45-60 seconds TUT. I’ll let you know. And I’m like you, college ball did a lot of wear and tear on the back and knees. They don’t like 6-8 rep loads anymore lol

Where are you getting your carditone at?

I've got his excel sheet he sends out to his guys. Very thorough and impressive. Always been a fan of his.

Sorry i missed this dude. Carditone is from amazon.

PUSH DAY so i can kill some food tonight
High day food wise. Had to be in an out of the gym early because the wife is trading in her car today.

Smith Machine Incline Bench (reverse band) 495x 7, 455x12
Hammer Incline 415x11, 365x14
Smith Machine Sh Press (reverse band) 405x7, 355x12
Smith Machine Incline CG Bench (reverse band) 345x11, 315x12
Fly Machine 4 sets of 120, 20 reps each
Side raise machine: stack + 35 x 13, stackx12, drop 80x14

Started incorporating reverse band work when my shoulders get really beat up. Theres a couple older lifters in there that turned me onto it and its a lifesaver for the joints. I still drop the band and go back to regular smith pressing.
Sent a check in to Justin today. Ive been pushing it for awhile and its about time to take a cruise. I need to get some bloodwork done and just reset everything. Plan is to take a week off from the gym too, right around NYE. Rest up and come back early January on cruising dosages and still keep the log book going.

Gotta eat up today. Will still get the 1000g of carbs in, but will switch a last meal with a good x-mas eve meal.

1.2g test 1g eq
High test works man. Whats weird is that i know LOTS of the middle eastern guys are not test fans. Its a trash drug to them and their look shows it. 1. There aren't a TON of mass monsters from that side of the world. There are some but its more of a streamlined DRY physique and 225 is a big man. And 2. They are dry to the bone and like their AIs.
I have a buddy that grew up on that side of the world and he said they primo, mast and AI their BBer careers. Hard as nails though.
Middle east is pretty heterogenous though. There was a REALLY detailed post from an iranian-American guy on getbig or gh15 saying that while the ARABIC countries stick to lower test, the Persian bodybuilding pharmacology system is the opposite of that. The Iranian/Persian system was apparently relying almost entirely on megadosing test, growth hormone, and orals. Like they started everyone off on 500mg test/wk and 4iu of gh and maybe some drol, then keep adding more test and gh as the years pass until they're at about 3g test per week and 16ius of gh.

This guy was in kuwait and reveals a few small details about drugs their. He naturally will not reveal dosages/cycles because that would be far too useful and practical, but he does say that in Kuwait the bodybuilding culture is totally different and they more commonly believe that gear>nutrition>training, whereas most people in the west go the opposite direction. He mentions some stuff about them using a lot of water based very quick acting injectables, but nothing else.

Dr. Mike Isratael mentions that in Kuwait they are big fans of DHB, but no idea if this claim is true.

So I have tried high test and moderate test and don't notice much difference. I remember I once took bloods on 1.2g/wk and my test only came back at 2800ng/dl. Do you think there's some people who will generally do worse on high test and some who do better? I get no side effects even going up to crazy high 2g, but I also get not much more positive effects than at 750 or so.

What's your daily diet looking like during this offseason? I remember Justin saying he prefers lower fats and higher carbs. What's your primary protein source?

cool log by the way man, I've been thinking about hiring Justin but it's just weird to have a western coach when I live in China and things are different here as far as food/gym equipment goes.

Dr. Mike Isratael mentions that in Kuwait they are big fans of DHB, but no idea if this claim is true.

So I have tried high test and moderate test and don't notice much difference. I remember I once took bloods on 1.2g/wk and my test only came back at 2800ng/dl. Do you think there's some people who will generally do worse on high test and some who do better? I get no side effects even going up to crazy high 2g, but I also get not much more positive effects than at 750 or so.

What's your daily diet looking like during this offseason? I remember Justin saying he prefers lower fats and higher carbs. What's your primary protein source?

cool log by the way man, I've been thinking about hiring Justin but it's just weird to have a western coach when I live in China and things are different here as far as food/gym equipment goes.

I had heard this about Kuwait. Realistically, MOST very high level amateurs I know just blast the test hard and surround the cycle with other anabolics to help the look or whatever the goal is. Test is the staple.

As far as who does well or not on high test, i think it comes down to individual responses to gear. Some guys have the ability to do a 1g of tren and not get sides, same with 3g of test. Others cant handle 250mg of tren. Chances are, if you can handle the doses physically, AND bloodwork wise, you have the ability to get freaking massive. The bloodwork on 1.2g, that honestly makes me think underdosed gear but there are a multitude of other reasons why it could be messed up too.

Justin is a carb cycling guy. Id suggest he and Shelby Starnes first book, The Trop Nutrition Macronutrient Guidebook. It was the first book i bought waaay back, maybe 8-10 yeas ago, to learn his methods. Has a ton of info in there about high carb days with low fats and low carb days with higher fats. Or id at least go listen to Justin's interviews on Fouad's podcast.

I eat lots of meat and rice, different amounts based on the day and diff fat sources added as well. Yesterday was a 1000g day and I fucking wasn't prepared and missed a meal (i was pissed lol) but those days are pretty low fats. Only from lean meat sources.

As far as where you are, i feel like you could make it work as long as you get some food options down dude. Ive had a long offseason where my palette just couldn't handle chicken and rice anymore and for stints i did pasta and ground beef. I feel like noodles and lean meats you could do in asia. Worth exploring at least lol.

PULL DAY yesterday.
Took an added extra day of rest after xmas, just needed it. Also have just started a cruise so we'll see what changes with my diet, holding weight and strength with this. Dropping down to 300mg Sust + 25-50mg proviron.

Weight was 304.7 today but I've had some xmas treats. I wish my wife wouldn't bake so much during this time lol

Prime Handles Pulldown 230x10, 180x15
SA Seated Row 110x10, 80x13
Chest-supp T-bar row 3plates+25 x 11, 2plates+35 x 15
CG Pulldown 170x14, 130x15 drop 80x10
Cable pullovers 4 sets of 80x20
Rear delt fly machine 60x2x20
Db Shrugs 2 sec holds 60x10, 95x10, 120x10, 105x10, 70x10
SA cable bicep curl 50x11, 30x15

Not adding a ton of new exercises or volume on my back days. I can ease up on back if I want to throw more volume and recovery to other BPs so that's what I do. In and out in about an hour and 15. Then off to shovel food for 12 hours.

ARMS/DELTS DAY
About to MIA for about week. Wife and I got tix to Cabo in Mexico. Going there for about 5 days for NYE which will be fun.
Planned deload week as today was my last training day. Food will be kept high and mostly clean—one of the reasons why i always get an AirBnB when we travel, so i can cook. Hopefully i wont lose too much weight.

Today was just some pump work for arms and delts. No slin, just GH which ill take pre BED.
Remember, i don't log this WO. Mostly just goes by feel as my L elbow is fucked from tendonitis right now anyways.

Cable rear delts: 5 sets of 15-20
Side delt machine: 4 sets of 15
MD Delt 3 ways: 2 sets with 10lbs
Rope Pushdowns: 4 sets building up to 1 heavy 12
Rope cable hammer curls: 4 sets of 15
Prime bar pushdown: 3 sets of 15
EZ bar cable curls: 4 sets of 15
Assisted Pullup pushdowns: 3 sets of 12
SA Fat bar curls on cables: 3 sets of 12

stretched my shoulders out and got out of there. Crazy pump in the gym, probably from being a fatass and eating my wife's peanut brittle. Just started the cruise this week too.

Food is MEDIUM today. White rice, pasta, ground beef, egg whites, whey iso, some cream of rice, shit like that.

Big dude! Need to learn to open your lats up from the front like you do from the rear, will improve the look of your front double if you open your lats up more, sometimes moving your elbows in slightly help people accomplish this.

You are 100% right b-boy.
My left lat has some serious activation issues. After my 2nd rotator cuff surgeries, i lost external rotation from my left arm so its very hard for me to rotate my elbows back and push my lats forward. It freakin makes my front double and front lat spread a bitttch to get into. Last time i worked with Kenny Wallish he had some good tips and tricks that always help onstage.
HOPING to someday look as freakish as you dude.

IM BACK
Apologies for being MIA, needed some holiday and NYE time to chill.
Took a completely 8 days off from the gym. No lifting, very lax eating schedule, basically resting and getting ready to attack in 2021.

I'm also dropped down to 250mg Sust a week for cruise. Going to cruise for 8 weeks or so then do some bloods to see where i am.
After some lax eating, some sweets and then back on the bandwagon, i was 297 today. Loss of about 5lbs.

A random story, got a food bug for about 3 days during break and could barely eat or keep anything down.
And my god its incredible how fast i can deplete. At the WORST of it, i was 284....down from 303. Visually it was nuts, i looked leaner but i know it wasn't fat or muscle loss, it was just lack of hydration and basically no carbs for 36 hrs. Even my wife walked by and said, "shit, you look different, thiiiin right now." Give me 5 days of eating and resting and bam, 297.

Had a Back and Arms day yesterday just to get some pump and blood in, nothing heavy or anything. Tomorrow will be heavy legs as i get back into it. Only thing i really need to do during a cruise is watch my volume as my strength doesn't fall really much at all.

Just noticed this. I will be following :)

LEGS DAY - HIGH
Justin and I tweaked some nutrition around this week so I only have 1 high day, legs.
So today i gotta eat up.

Adductor w/ 2 sec squeeze - 150x14, 130x16
Abductor w/ 2 sec squeeze - 150x14, 130x17
Lying Leg Curl w/ slow negatives - 160x11, 130x14
Leg Extension - 4 sets of 25+ reps...this is the only way to warm up my beat up right knee
Hack Squat - 5 pps x 14, 3pps x 17
Leg Press Machine - 2 MR sets until legs were on fire
Donkey Calf Raises - 280x13, 13, 11
SS
Angles Calf Raises - 190x10,10,8

Didnt THROW volume at legs today as it was my first day hitting them in 2 weeks. My right knew was annoying as fuck though. I tried to start with some leg presses as my main compound but its so weirdly painful that Hacks HAVE TO come first.
I think right now, the goal is to just progress on reps. Even in cruises i end up getting stronger in my rep ranges, so that's good.

Weight was 295 today, just some fluff off from the blast. I can hold this for awhile.

ON to eating lol

Random WEIRD Meal i make that i love right tnow. Jasmine rice + pie filling on top. SO like 120g of carbs from the rice + 20-30g of sugary syrupy carbs from cherry pie filling. Honestly, its freaking delish. Chase it with a whey iso shake and its the easiest 150g of carbs you'll ever get down.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear