over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back To Big - TOO's Gearmazon log

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Feels damn good to eat huh? What’s your typical high day look like now?
The bessst...but im starving all the time lol

And High days are not sky high right now, they will get there over time...but not yet.
I think im right around 900 for those right now. I trained Shoulders/Arms today and im hungry literally 30 mins after my meals.
Worse than the deep parts of the diet, which is crazy.

Did you bloat up with water or stay halfway dry now?

And no bad bloat or anythng, just fullll. Ive had the bloat and the water before, but thats mostly from hitting it haaard after using diuretics for a show. I never manipulated any water or anythng like that so allll the weight has been glycogen, water, sodium...but its not messy, if that makes sense. It looks like someone pumped me full of air lol

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Nothing is worse than being sick.
I thought I had fought it off but it hit me like a ton of bricks last night and today.

This past weekend was my wife’s baby shower and on Friday night she casually mentions she has a sore throat, ugh. Woke up Saturday, she was 70% and I felt fine. I hit a hard and heavy leg day and felt OK. 8plates on hack squat for 12, nice slow and controlled. Then had the baby shower on Sunday and I knew something was up. I know my body so I immediately megadosed glutamine, vitamin D and zinc. Thought I had it under control but come baby shower I was losing my voice. Went to bed insanely early but woke up this morning, planning to hit a push day and felt like dog shit. I’ve just been ODing on vitamins and cold medicine and sleeping, HOPING tomorrow I can get back into it. Lol I went thru roughly 500g of glutamine in 48hrs.

Anyways, on to the better stuff. Sent checkin and food was upped again, I basically didn’t gain weight this full rebound week. My
Metabolism is racing still, so we basically added an additional meal on top of each day, as well as more fats and carbs. And I don’t want to waste it being fuckin sick LoL. Hoping it lasts another day and then back to grow time.

Btw, baby shower was good. Wife is super preg, like 8 weeks left basically. I was just there to bullshit with her friends, give her flowers and enthusiastically say, “oh my god, thank you for commminggg” 😍 did my thing and then we went home and collapsed lol

I’ll give a better update this week when I’m feeling back to 100% and shoveling food in my face again

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
And 6 days later, FINALLY over the flu.

Hit a little Shoulder Day today as im exploring a differe split.

Cybex Shoulder Press
Stack + 50lbs x 10
2 RP Stack x 14/5

Side Raise Machine
160 x 14
2 RP 130 x 16/7

Bent Over Rear Delt swings
30 x 10, 12, 14

Cuffed SA Side Raise
40 x 13, 12, 11

Rear Delt Cable Flies
20 x 20,20,20

Some abs, some calves and out.

Im basically adding a 5th day of training to lower the amount of time im in the gym. My traditional Push/Pull days are just taking too long at like 90 mins.
And with my work schedule being kinda nuts right now, Id rather cut them to CHEST day and it roughly take 50 mins.
Finally feeling better, I had a head cold for 5 days and was pretty fatigued. Made sure i ate like i was supposed to but honestly, my weight is not budging.
Im sure Justin and I will chat about this but im basically stuck at 260-270 right now depending on fluid intake and low/high day. In reality, i am fine with this.
At the fuckin fastest, a freak can grow 0.25lbs of pure muscle a week, thats about 1lb a month. I see too many idiots balloon up 30lbs and cut down to the same stage weight every year. Personally, if i can stay lean like this and make quality gains, ill take that over puffing up to 300lbs of water and staying the same 12 months from now.

Think the main change this coming week is getting off of tren for a bit and switchng up to NPP. Tren is probably a good reason why im still lean and veiny all over right now, but its also the GH and the fact that i havent had a cheat meal. Ive eaten 100% clean since that first couple rebound days. No burgers, no nothing. Meat, rice, potatoes, oats, lean beef, avocado, etc. LOTS of it. My body is just processing clean food very fast right now so thats a good thing.

Also wife is in the final 8 weeks of pregnancy so im being Mr Helper on everything. If she needs medicine, food, foot massage, whatever, im there lol
Gotta stay on her good side. Just had a couple we are friends with have a HOME BIRTH....jesus fuckin christ, no thanks. Shit looked intense. Put us in a hospital please and give us drugs lol Anyways. let's eat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
washedup50
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
Leader Powder Store email banner
Prowrist straps store banner
coach
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131